• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
i wish i had a wii

i was just thinkin about making up a lie saying that it was my birthday soon and every one should pitch in 10 to 20 bucks towards getting me a wii. Then it hit me, half of you dont have jobs... lucky *****es

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
lol@ nate. I would KILL for a job right now.

I would find a way to chip in the 20-30 dollars needed for your wii somehow either way.

You need to get one soon, since Monster Hunter 3 comes out in like 2-3 months?

On the side note...I don't think my Interview went too well on the Fox boards... -_-; I think I came off more of a scrub than a pro. (I feel like crap atm...)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i wish i had a wii

i was just thinkin about making up a lie saying that it was my birthday soon and every one should pitch in 10 to 20 bucks towards getting me a wii. Then it hit me, half of you dont have jobs... lucky *****es
ill pitch in 100 if you help me to pound 4.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Nate doesn't have a Wii either? ****! I thought I was the best person without a Wii... Ugh... *curls up in a ball*

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
They gave you garbage questions bro.
-Shrugs- Nothing is perfect in this world, otherwise things would be pretty boring.:)

Also, I do plan to go to fight frenzy tournament though I worry my Arwing won't be able to handle the long drive if we need transportation.

Fino

Smash Master
-Shrugs- Nothing is perfect in this world, otherwise things would be pretty boring.:)

Also, I do plan to go to fight frenzy tournament though I worry my Arwing won't be able to handle the long drive if we need transportation.
I just got back from colorado like a week ago and stole all their monies. lol. My car is equipped to go. Gas can kinda be expensive though.

~Fino

Top Bottom