• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Huh. This thread is becoming popular. I need to turn this into a party and there's only one way to get everyone here.

The following people suck really bad and should probably kill themselves to save us all the torture. Ahem.

Bowyer
Inui
Ninjalink
Dojo
Tyrant
Atomsk
Lain
Anther
Le Thien (What a scrub amirite?)
AlphaZealot
Overswarm

I can't think of anyone else at the moment, but I'll get around to insulting them later.

Fino

Smash Master
Huh. This thread is becoming popular. I need to turn this into a party and there's only one way to get everyone here.

The following people suck really bad and should probably kill themselves to save us all the torture. Ahem.

Bowyer
Inui
Ninjalink
Dojo
Tyrant
Atomsk
Lain
Anther
Le Thien (What a scrub amirite?)
AlphaZealot
Overswarm

I can't think of anyone else at the moment, but I'll get around to insulting them later.
Quoted for extra name searching :laugh:
I will lol if this actually works inferno XD

~Fino

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Probably because of MAP 08: Gamma Precinct. I showed several people at Kahoka that map, and they said something to the effect of WTF. That map is notorious for its death traps, as well as MAP 21: Maze B.

But not to worry. I use the Voodoo Doll Effect on just those two maps to self telefrag. It was inspired by TNT: Evilution's MAP 30: Last Call.

fragbait

Smash Master
REMINDER: Looking for a headcount for my host on the 7th. We may be able to bunk there then just go to Chronicles in the morn. Already have 4rce on board, drinks will be provided.
1451 Community Drive Derby KS 67037
the address

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
REMINDER: Looking for a headcount for my host on the 7th. We may be able to bunk there then just go to Chronicles in the morn. Already have 4rce on board, drinks will be provided.
1451 Community Drive Derby KS 67037
the address
Chronicles STARTS on the 7th.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
If by "bake cookies" you mean smash, then yes.

Want to host? Yes?

:colorful:

Poker night. Sorry. <3

Hey guys, wanna try this?

It seems easy enough and since it's a major company I trust it. All you have to do is sign up and use the "element" search engine which is just google/ask.com. Every time or almost every time you search with it you and your friends get an X amount of points to trade in for stuff. However, you cannot spam, you have to search as often as a normal person does.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
omg soooo much monster hunter on my three days off. i might get a wii again soon nd get back into smash competitively but i cant be serious around you guys. wichita is full of scrubs cuz you love my d-air too much. you cant get any practice if you spend all your time at the bottom of the stage in the blast zone.... >_>

Holms

Smash Ace
omg soooo much monster hunter on my three days off. i might get a wii again soon nd get back into smash competitively but i cant be serious around you guys. wichita is full of scrubs cuz you love my d-air too much. you cant get any practice if you spend all your time at the bottom of the stage in the blast zone.... >_>
I love being spiked by you when playing ZSS, seeing as I can jump or tether almost immediately after being hit. :)

Fino

Smash Master
wichita is full of scrubs cuz you love my d-air too much. you cant get any practice if you spend all your time at the bottom of the stage in the blast zone.... >_>
I'm glad I'm not part of wichita then :p jk <3

Diddy's spikes are all really weak, When MJG played diddy I survived his downair (offstage and fresh) with olimar at 112%. lol

~Fino

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
If I do go, it won't be until later; probably 8 or 9. But... By then, I probably won't be able to have MK practice with Affinity. :(

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
If I do go, it won't be until later; probably 8 or 9. But... By then, I probably won't be able to have MK practice with Affinity. :(
Mr. Doom, there are other people in Wichita that play MK... lol

It's Friday, so I'll be staying there late for sure.

Holms

Smash Ace
I think he means good MK players who completely own him in friendlies/tourney matches...that's you and Domo. Besides, I swear you avoid me whenever I ask for mk friendlies. :)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I think he means good MK players who completely own him in friendlies/tourney matches...that's you and Domo. Besides, I swear you avoid me whenever I ask for mk friendlies. :)
Really? I've actually wanted to play you in friendlies for the longest time lol

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey, Inferno, do you still have that replay that I saved at the Gigabrawl venue? It's the one where JLO got a Bob-omb KO on the both of us at the last stock.

Top Bottom