• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

joe%

Smash Apprentice
Dojima said:
I think that the one that should really stay quiet here is another person.

oooo so ur now his b**** defending him and all that.... dude i could care less what u say :laugh:

Gravekeeper

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gravekeeper
Tranquilo Bobby, tranquilo.

joe% said:
You sound like u never been to a tournament before :laugh: you know ur best quiet instead of running ur mouth about stuff u dont know
joe% said:
oooo so ur now his b**** defending him and all that.... dude i could care less what u say :laugh:
What the hell, man? Settle down.

Dojima

Smash Ace
Dude, let me get the picture here, you started flaming some unknown guy just cause he said the truth about the tournament. If you fight your friends it doesn't matter, just because the last tournament you went only had single elimination brackets was why many people where eliminated really early no matter how good they where, which is also the reason why you got 2nd place and are in a little power trip right now. In double elimination you get 2 chances to fight, so it doesn't matter if you fight your friends in the beginning if they are good they will make it to the top spots.

joe%

Smash Apprentice
Dojima said:
Dude, let me get the picture here, you started flaming some unknown guy just cause he said the truth about the tournament. If you fight your friends it doesn't matter, just because the last tournament you went only had single elimination brackets was why many people where eliminated really early no matter how good they where, which is also the reason why you got 2nd place and are in a little power trip right now. In double elimination you get 2 chances to fight, so it doesn't matter if you fight your friends in the beginning if they are good they will make it to the top spots.
no tiene q ver nada con el lugar d nadie asi k nose d q estas hablando y como quiera q lugar tu llegastes? q esta hablando mierda .

Dojima

Smash Ace
=_=........... I didn't go to that one, But I was the guy that eliminated your sorry *** on the december tournament. No float cancel, Downsmash/dash attack spam, no use of turnips, 0 edge sweetspot, dude frankly you are not worth fighting. Grow up and don't start stupid flame wars you are going to loose.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Dejen la pelea parece q. todos cayeron en su periodo, reva.

The key is to perform better than your opponent and don't get eliminated. If you lose then BIG DEAL! learn from your mistakes and fight better. It's a focking game, don't look for fights(not SSBM) and trouble over a simple arguement.We are Puertorrican smashers we should stick together! .....................later

joe%

Smash Apprentice
Dojima said:
=_=........... I didn't go to that one, But I was the guy that eliminated your sorry *** on the december tournament. No float cancel, Downsmash/dash attack spam, no use of turnips, 0 edge sweetspot, dude frankly you are not worth fighting. Grow up and don't start stupid flame wars you are going to loose.

sino me equivoco tu eres el q esta ahora en el viaje aaaaaaaa yase quien eres eres el bobo q no sabe hacer mas na con link mas q esperar a agarar jajaja ur so lame pero nada si dice q me ganas dale pal torneo d mayagues aver si das pies con bolas bocon.

joe%

Smash Apprentice
krazyzyko said:
Dejen la pelea parece q. todos cayeron en su periodo, reva.

The key is to perform better than your opponent and don't get eliminated. If you lose then BIG DEAL! learn from your mistakes and fight better. It's a focking game, don't look for fights(not SSBM) and trouble over a simple arguement.We are Puertorrican smashers we should stick together! .....................later

Tienes toda la razon pero es q hay gente presenta y bien mamonas q hablan sin saber y se creen q se lo saben todo pero tienes toda la razon

joe%

Smash Apprentice
Dojima said:
Wanna do a Money match?

si te crees q me ganastes por q eres tan bueno pues dale cuanto tu quieras apostar pero te voy a enseñar la leche q tuvistes en el otro torneo no vuelve a pasar aaaaa y se me olvido tu sabes por q yo me acuerdo d ti fue namas por la cara d bobo q tienes y la peste a mierda q tenias ensima :laugh:

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
joe% el que se le ha guillao' de bocon haz sido tu loco cogete un break, date un bañito, lavate la boquita y postea tranquiiiiiiilo. Yo se q. es super malo pelear en smash agitao' pq. todo le sale mal a uno. Please cool your jets and post peacefully from now on(I'm not being cocky q. conste.................) .....later

Dojima

Smash Ace
Dude, I did not set such an amount cause I know you will not pay if you loose, if you bring the 100$ and show them to me you are on. We both hand in the money to a neutral party before the match so that way we are sure that the other will pay. If you bring 100$ is fine by me, I can always go to an ATH and get the ammount.

Edit-Lol, that sounded like I will get money from ATH, I meant the machine, not the player.

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Im going to stop taking showers for R&S2. I'll be top tier in no time.

No seriously, I so want to see this **** happenning... Somebody bring popcorn, I'll supply the microwaves. For the record, Dojima smells like cigarettes. Don't be backing down on that hint, kay? ;)

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
maximuspita said:
Im going to stop taking showers for R&S2. I'll be top tier in no time.

No seriously, I so want to see this **** happenning... Somebody bring popcorn, I'll supply the microwaves. For the record, Dojima smells like cigarettes. Don't be backing down on that hint, kay? ;)
You going for Top tier? Good luck. Now that community has grown that means more competition I'm not even sure how much will I get high rankings in tournaments now.

joe%

Smash Apprentice
krazyzyko said:
joe% el que se le ha guillao' de bocon haz sido tu loco cogete un break, date un bañito, lavate la boquita y postea tranquiiiiiiilo. Yo se q. es super malo pelear en smash agitao' pq. todo le sale mal a uno. Please cool your jets and post peacefully from now on(I'm not being cocky q. conste.................) .....later

loko ami q me importa lo k tu digas yose lo k tengo q hacer asi k evitate los comentarios.

joe%

Smash Apprentice
Dojima said:
Dude, I did not set such an amount cause I know you will not pay if you loose, if you bring the 100$ and show them to me you are on. We both hand in the money to a neutral party before the match so that way we are sure that the other will pay. If you bring 100$ is fine by me, I can always go to an ATH and get the ammount.

Edit-Lol, that sounded like I will get money from ATH, I meant the machine, not the player.

whatever u say man just make sure u bring ur ath and u dont forget it so there wont be no excuse :laugh: oh an make sure u shower before going :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Vain

Smash Journeyman
joe% said:
sino me equivoco tu eres el q esta ahora en el viaje aaaaaaaa yase quien eres eres el bobo q no sabe hacer mas na con link mas q esperar a agarar jajaja ur so lame pero nada si dice q me ganas dale pal torneo d mayagues aver si das pies con bolas bocon.
Hello there Mr. Joe%, I was in charge of the San Diego Tournament's Smash Area, arranging matches and filling out the brackets. It's really funny how you say that the Link could only do(referring to grabbing) that yet you fell for it all the time, it's called a shield grab, highly effective against scrubs.
Well, it's sad that this "bobo" as you called him took you down in both matches 2-0 and the matches weren't even close.
Well if you're going to talk so much smack I better hope you up your game or else Doji will wipe the floor with you just like MXP did in the friendlies in Isabela.
Have a nice grammar friendly day and learn to respect people why don't you, that way you'll get a little bit more respect. Don't tarnish what respect the East has earned with Evil,B4KA,Blazing,Eddy and everybody else.
Watch Below for Joe%'s below 30 I.Q. reply!, it's sure to not surprise you!

joe%

Smash Apprentice
Vain said:
Hello there Mr. Joe%, I was in charge of the San Diego Tournament's Smash Area, arranging matches and filling out the brackets. It's really funny how you say that the Link could only do(referring to grabbing) that yet you fell for it all the time, it's called a shield grab, highly effective against scrubs.
Well, it's sad that this "bobo" as you called him took you down in both matches 2-0 and the matches weren't even close.
Well if you're going to talk so much smack I better hope you up your game or else Doji will wipe the floor with you just like MXP did in the friendlies in Isabela.
Have a nice grammar friendly day and learn to respect people why don't you, that way you'll get a little bit more respect. Don't tarnish what respect the East has earned with Evil,B4KA,Blazing,Eddy and everybody else.

U dumb a** i can care less what u say :laugh: and u can keep MAMANDOLE EL BUCHO A DOJI ur doing a great job c*** s***** :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i dont need ur respect i could care less dumb a** :laugh:

Dojima

Smash Ace
HI I AM DOJI, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE SMASH BROTHERS DRINKING GAME. AS I WAS HANDLING VAIN WITH MY HUMONGOUS VIRILE MAN C-STICK I THEN PROCEEDED TO WAVEDASH ONTO HIS BACK AND COMMENCED TO PERCOLATE THE SANCTITY OF HIS POSTERIOR WITH THE PEDIMENT OF DESTRUCTION, AS THE SCRUBS WHERE CONTINUED TO BE MESMERIZED BY THE PERTINACIOUS TECHNIQUES OF THE AEGIS CLUTCH UNABLE TO TAKE HEED OR PREFORM ONE SINGLE L-ANNULATION FALLING AS A CASUALTY OF AWESOME EUROPEAN INPUT PREDOMINANCE. I GUARANTEE IT.

Gravekeeper

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gravekeeper
Dojima said:
HI I AM DOJI, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE SMASH BROTHERS DRINKING GAME. AS I WAS HANDLING VAIN WITH MY HUMONGOUS VIRILE MAN C-STICK I THEN PROCEEDED TO WAVEDASH ONTO HIS BACK AND COMMENCED TO PERCOLATE THE SANCTITY OF HIS POSTERIOR WITH THE PEDIMENT OF DESTRUCTION, AS THE SCRUBS WHERE CONTINUED TO BE MESMERIZED BY THE PERTINACIOUS TECHNIQUES OF THE AEGIS CLUTCH UNABLE TO TAKE HEED OR PREFORM ONE SINGLE L-ANNULATION FALLING AS A CASUALTY OF AWESOME EUROPEAN INPUT PREDOMINANCE. I GUARANTEE IT.

*Falls out of the chair laughing*

Doji, you are made out of win and god. Also, I want to see this fight too. What are you gonna do with the money?

Broncoley

Smash Cadet
I guess a lot of stuff happens when you stop coming to the site for while. And hey Joe%, first you challenge me to play then you tell me to shut up? What the hell? You won't settle anything here, that's what the tournament's for. See ya there.

PopeOfChiliTown

Smash Ace
Wasn't joe% the dude in Isabela with the fruity tan sunglasses and the concentration camp style haircut? Somebody needs to punch that guy in the mouth.

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
krazy,hdl, doji, i got your back.
lol doji. you reminded me of the chapelle show episode where tyrone goes to fear factor, wins 10 grand and buys him and his wife a big-*** rock. :laugh:

hey everybody, remeber when bubbleman was like this? just shut up, dejalo bruto, and he'll ease up. ;)
Hey Joe, calm down. your making more enemies than friends.

im not even gonna mention hdl. he's pretty much told you already but you wouldnt listen.

just drop the whole im awsome, check out my mad skills. you and doji. even though you can back it up man, just dont respond ;)

****, that felt motherly :dizzy:

edit: i can't believe they put the stars automatically. thats new.

Dojima

Smash Ace
First of all is completly different, Buubleman was like all noobs (he is still a noob, no offense Bubble, havent gone to a tournament yet) saying how good he was, Everybody goes trough that phase, I myself thought I was in the best till I actually got taste of what real competitive play is. I can say that no one here actually dislikes Bubbleman, he couldn't make it to the tournament, stuff like that happends, and he is more than welcome to come to another tournament, then after he learns what competitive gameplay is he might become a really good player. But in this case it seems that I'm not the only one that actually dislikes this guy.

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
Dojima said:
First of all is completly different, Buubleman was like all noobs (he is still a noob, no offense Bubble, havent gone to a tournament yet) saying how good he was, Everybody goes trough that phase, I myself thought I was in the best till I actually got taste of what real competitive play is. I can say that no one here actually dislikes Bubbleman, he couldn't make it to the tournament, stuff like that happends, and he is more than welcome to come to another tournament, then after he learns what competitive gameplay is he might become a really good player. But in this case it seems that I'm not the only one that actually dislikes this guy.
my point was that he angered everyone even you. but he's changed. maybe joe will too.

Dojima

Smash Ace
Bubbleman angered no one, nobody took what they said seriously, in the end they just said, come to the tournament and see for yourself. Nobody was angry atr him, everybody was a noob or at scrub at one point.

yamnobody

Smash Rookie
Gravekeeper said:
Ah, the very foundation by which this country was founded on (and still runs on).
Indeed it does. Looong time don't log on here.
As those who I went to the tournament know that I really play horrible yet for some odd reason I was put to fill up space I think. I managed to actually get 3 wins. lol. I had a blast there. After reading the war of fire and taking a pause for ROFLing after the best post ever (thank you Doji) Im just am ashamed that someone would lash out at all of you here. I am sorry but the point of this was to bring a comunity together, not to glorify yourself over others, specially n00bz, lets be kind to them and bring them to our side. Have fun, don't brak controllers and if you are loosing have a blast while your at it(both players will enjoy it).

I leave the thread for 3 months and this is what happens?!!!

Pikkon

Smash Rookie
Wow, i've been annoyed to the point of registering just to post a reply.

Joe%, stop acting like a ten year old. Might as well stop writting like one while you're at it, but that's not what's important right now.

Dude, you need turn all the flaming down, just a nudg- bah, who am I kidding? STOP IT. I don't care what's 'all your saying', I already read it. STOP IT.

I see you point on that you don't like being teamed up against your sparring-partners, but that's no reason to come here and complain about it. I've never organized an open tournament myself, but I still know that it's pretty f*cking hard to manage one.
First off, the LEAST you could've done if you didn't want to end up fighting the people you came with was to put your name a few slots apart from them. Also think about it, west-side isn't doing much flaming here, are they?
You're right, it's more fun fight others aside from your friends, but it's still fun to fight your friends. If I went to a tournament, and had to fight GraveKeeper on round one, yeah i'd be kinda unhappy about it, but still, I wouldn't go off and insult everyone and snap at those holding the tournaments. Why don't you go and hold a tournament yourself before flaming out? And I don't mean one of those "mommy-made-sandwiches-and-lemonade-ain't-she-cool?" tournaments held at one's house, I'm talking about a real tournament, where you have a strict time-schedule to comply with or you'll get kicked out, and even though you tell everyone to be there at 3pm to start the match at 4pm, people are still registering at 5pm. That kind of tournament is what I'm talking about. Let's see if you don't end up crouching into a little ball in the corner while repeating to yourself "find a happy place!"

Also, stop insulting everyone here. It's annoying, and you're just drawing friends and potential challengers away from you. Right now, everyone else is making more sense than you, and managing to keep their cool while at it.
No, I'm not sucking on anyone's d*ck (like you've accused some of doing already) for defending the others, I'm being logical and fair. Nobody likes a crybaby, nor a pr*ck, much less both cramped into one.

"Ur a D*ck!" "U suck on his D*ck" <-------overly-used in his replies. Phallical complex, anyone?

"Is that all? Make it $100 if mommy can lend it to you." <-------What are you, 12? My brotherused to sound less pathetic when he taunted me at age 6. And no, I'm not interested in sucking on his weiner either. Sorry to disappoint your fantasies.

"U :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: are :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: dumb :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: I dun care about ur :psycho: respect :cry: :ohwell: :dizzy: :lick: :chuckle: :) <-------- .... **sigh**... "Mr. Owl, how many emoticons does it take to swipe away your good mood?" "ONE."

Well, I'm not so annoyed anymore, now that I've written all this, so I'll stop for now.

P.S. plz dun challenge me, much less triple-mega-dog-dare me to a $5-and-a-snickers-bar challenge, for chocolate scares me.... </mock>

P.P.S. HDL, don't forget to call him, he means SERIOUS UBER TOURNAMENT BUSINESS </sarcasm>

P.P.P.S. Next time you're at a tournament, put in the name slot "P*ssyboy", that way they'll know it's you and not put you up agaisnt your friends. Also, ask the guy hosting the tournament to make you a drink, except for midori sours, he's not very good making those.... </AHAHAHAH :psycho: >

Oh, by the way. HI, I'm New here! LOLOLOLOMGROFLBBQ

Dojima

Smash Ace
The latter post made my day, seriously, are your ROD? They only guy that could get me so hyped it would be him. The lack of loli references in your post tells me you are not him, but freaking awesome post anyway, i couln't go to the isabella tournament but I hope to see you in Rum & Smash 2, even if you don't go to participate there is always the friendlies before and after the tournament.

Essence_of_the_Gods

Smash Journeyman
Heh :laugh:

This board has turned into a warzone in just 3 days..

Hey GRAVEKEEPER, don't take this the wrong way but rate my Bowser out of /10. I'm thinking about casually using him even if i take a beating.

EDIT: where in the world are the vids from the Isabela event?

Vain

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: where in the world are the vids from the Isabela event?[/QUOTE]

I'm also awaiting the videos since I overslept and didn't make it to the tourney, no one bothered to even call me to check why I was missing XD.
Anywho, there's no way in hell I'm missing RUM and Smash 2, even if I have to skip work ;D
C'mon guys, get them vids up!

Top Bottom