• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
Uriel Vinellus said:
:( This makes me sad in the pants/
xD

pikkon welcome. smashboards isnt ususlly this burned up but we do sometimes get the occasional hothead.

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Ok, it's time for an update of R&S2... Which is in (oops small booboo) 3 weeks.

TV's (9)
XaOs
GG
Damian
Dojima
Vain
Eval
Fred
Pedro
Bryan

Gamecubes/SSBM (10)
XaOs
Damian
Dojima
Vain
HDL
Eval
GJ
Bryan
Neoak
Uriel

VCR's (1)
Vain

As you can see, there is not enough material to run this tournament on a timely manner so Im asking again to see if we could have East help us out on materials. Also if anybody on that list can provide us with more than one TV/ Cube/ Vcr than please post right away.

Rum and Smash 2 is just around the corner. For the record I WILL NOT MODIFY the MLG ruleset. OK later then.

Vain

Smash Journeyman
We got a Nice 3 Weeks till Rum & Smash 2 so I was wondering if someone from here could make some sigs or knows someone who makes them -looks at Bubbleman-.
Ahem anyway, Anyone willing to make a sig should go ahead and post it here with the Following
Picture of whatever,
Rum & Smash 2, R&S2, RnS2, and any other variation of it
Date of Event: 25 March 2006
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico,
Any inside jokes are fine =P
Just know that I'll be wearing it along with other members of our community here :D

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Vain said:
We got a Nice 3 Weeks till Rum & Smash 2 so I was wondering if someone from here could make some sigs or knows someone who makes them -looks at Bubbleman-.
Ahem anyway, Anyone willing to make a sig should go ahead and post it here with the Following
Picture of whatever,
Rum & Smash 2, R&S2, RnS2, and any other variation of it
Date of Event: 25 March 2006
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico,
Any inside jokes are fine =P
Just know that I'll be wearing it along with other members of our community here :D
Dude, you could have just asked me. Of course now, in pixels, which would be the size you want on the sig add-on? I'll make it and post it on the week, now, DO NOT rush or hurry me, I'll be busy on this week, but I'll try something around.

... by the way, is there a way to delete those stupid ad-posts that appear randomly? They sicken me...

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
Bubbleman_Nsider said:
Dude, you could have just asked me. Of course now, in pixels, which would be the size you want on the sig add-on? I'll make it and post it on the week, now, DO NOT rush or hurry me, I'll be busy on this week, but I'll try something around.

... by the way, is there a way to delete those stupid ad-posts that appear randomly? They sicken me...
that seems kind of hard. i could see it being a sig but not a sig add-on. its just too much information. but if you think your up to it, go for it ;)

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
WIPE$$$ said:
that seems kind of hard. i could see it being a sig but not a sig add-on. its just too much information. but if you think your up to it, go for it ;)
Hehehehe, I think I learned something called "animated sigs", so I can animate, here's an example of my sprite animation:

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
Bubbleman_Nsider said:
Hehehehe, I think I learned something called "animated sigs", so I can animate, here's an example of my sprite animation:

like i said, go for it. and here's one i see on msn all the time.

Dojima

Smash Ace
Bubbleman I sincerely want to thank you for your concern and willingness. I will also be looking onto the matter of the sigs, if you make one is more than welcome, but some people might not use that one.

Pikkon

Smash Rookie
maximuspita said:
Fixed the list and the fact the tournament is in three weeks not 2 like originally posted
So you're saying it's the weekend of the 31st-2nd?
If so, I'll be able to go. At least to drop by and say hi. :)

These next two weeks I've got 6 tests and 1 quiz in total (and I only have 5 courses :ohwell: )

.... As you can imagine, I'm as happy as a disowned psycho-depressive emo being chased by a pack of hungry rabid pitbulls. YAY! **jumps in the air and pauses** </sarcasm>

Gravekeeper

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gravekeeper
Dojima said:
The latter post made my day, seriously, are your ROD? They only guy that could get me so hyped it would be him. The lack of loli references in your post tells me you are not him, but freaking awesome post anyway, i couln't go to the isabella tournament but I hope to see you in Rum & Smash 2, even if you don't go to participate there is always the friendlies before and after the tournament.
Pikkon's a good friend of mine, Doji, I was talking to him about the earlier... differences of opinion, and he decided he wanted to see for himself XD

He used to Smash with me all the time, but it's been a long time since he's even touched a Cube controller (he's studying Accounting, so that means his interests have shifted mainly to money laundering, tax evasion, and working for Enron)... He studies at RUM, so maybe some of you Westsiders could give him a refresher course in time for the tournament?

Essence_of_the_Gods said:
Hey GRAVEKEEPER, don't take this the wrong way but rate my Bowser out of /10. I'm thinking about casually using him even if i take a beating.
I like your Bowser, dude, I wouldn't know how to rate it, though, don't really have any other Bowsers to compare it to- I haven't even SEEN Bowser vids... But it's still a huge target for the Puff- who cares though, as long as you can piss off Ismael by using him, eh?

Pikkon said:
Nice... the ONE weekend that I'm going to the metro area is the weekend the tourney's being held.... Oh, the irony of studying in mayaguez...
You suck, man.

maximuspita said:
As you can see, there is not enough material to run this tournament on a timely manner so Im asking again to see if we could have East help us out on materials. Also if anybody on that list can provide us with more than one TV/ Cube/ Vcr than please post right away.
Count me in for a Cube, Putista.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Dojima said:
Bubbleman I sincerely want to thank you for your concern and willingness. I will also be looking onto the matter of the sigs, if you make one is more than welcome, but some people might not use that one.
I'll only be doing 2 of them, I may post them in the week once done, since I missed to write the date and adress :laugh:

Ah great! look at the post that quoted my work, the bottom sig does a good job with the quote box...

Pikkon

Smash Rookie
maximuspita said:
No, its for the 25th. It was three weeks when I posted it on saturday ;) .
:urg: Thanks for putting my hopes up for a second and then crushing them.... tease. :psycho: j/k

Gravekeeper, you forgot 'scamming 86 year old nuns on eBay'.... thought you knew me better... you disappoint me.... **hands GKeeper a Seppuku blade**

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
AAaaaaahhhhhh...... The flame war's over?

Anyways, WIPE$$$ I like your fat animation which is PHAT!

GK; Bowser can chain grab fast fallers, shuffls mainly the fair, claw throw, downsmash, fortress, ledge sweetspotting with the bomb.

B4K4,Jandro and GK great smashfest I had a lot of fun..........(excluding the salamanders lol.)

Jandro; sadly........you haven't recognized lol.

Joe%; You insult half of the world in a PUBLIC thread and expecting that nobody will respond and give you respect? If you wan't to be hated less, insult Doji via PM (private message).
I don't hate you, I don't even know you pero te las guillaste de anormal.

.......later

Pikkon

Smash Rookie
WIPE$$$ said:
your in the wrong area. if you want to ask, make a new message in the international community area
Kinda late. Apparently he got banned. Check his posts, All he does is ask Any in Asia on a bunch of threads.

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
Pikkon said:
Kinda late. Apparently he got banned. Check his posts, All he does is ask Any in Asia on a bunch of threads.
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo!11!1!Shift+1
RORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLsalamanderblindlololololo LAWLZ!

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Saturday, Saturday, Saturday!!!!

And now for some RUM & Smash 2 advertisement:

Dont miss the epic hundred dollar money match! Who will troll harder? Will it be the CEO of the Smash Drinking Game? Or will the Ganguro Peach reign supreme?

[JOE%] "Te das una ducha antes de la pelea... (insert ridiculous ammounts of smilies lol)".
[DOJI] " YOU WILL FALL VICTIM OF MY AWESOME EUROPEAN INPUT PREDOMINANCE. I GUARANTEE IT."

Be sure not to miss the showdown of the year! All of this and more at RUM & Smash 2!! :psycho:

-----------
Ok guys, with the fun over its time for the serious business. WE NEED VCR'S. Some sexy matches are sure to happen at this tournament and it would be a shame not to share them cause of lack of recording medium. Anything will suffice. A handheld camcorder, old dusty vcr's and lots of tape. Be sure to bring cameras also. Even if it is one of those disposable cameras.

Ill be opening a thread specifically for R&S 2 with all of the info and etc. It will be mainly for discussing the food situation but expect it anytime tomorrow (if not sooner).

Later folks.

masschaosde

Smash Apprentice
Hmmmmm...not bad, Bubbleman. That's a nice sig. Even if you say it's not that good.

P.S. Can't believe I missed the flame war all because I didn't want to get online. I'll try to see if I can go to RUM&SMASH 2 and watch the $100 match!!! It's gonna be crazy if they actually do it.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
By the way, I forgot to add this,
I need a somewhat big favor of you guys, specially for those that live near EB games or Gamestops, after such sad story yesterday, can someone check(anytime) if any store that buys trade-in games has a copy of SuperNinjaBoy for the SNES? Since I went yesterday to the usual place I rented it and they had sold it(those *******s...), but I only got the cardboard box it came with only... If anyone can check prices or anything, be sure to tell me.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
@Essence=Last friday, I was told the same day, I didn't thought I was even going.
And they smashed again the day after(last saturday) I think.

.........later

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Bubbleman_Nsider said:
SuperNinjaBoy for the SNES?
Wow, I played that and it rocked, but finding it now.....erm...well I don't know, kind of impossible,lol. I'll be sure to check around my area,

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Vain said:
Wow, I played that and it rocked, but finding it now.....erm...well I don't know, kind of impossible,lol. I'll be sure to check around my area,
Of course it rocked! I can still feel my childhood memories of me and my bro playing it for countless hours when I was like 5 or 6... My snes seems to be crying in sorrow without it.
I know I could just grab a rom, but I want the original cart too.

Broncoley

Smash Cadet
Bubbleman_Nsider said:
I need a somewhat big favor of you guys, specially for those that live near EB games or Gamestops, after such sad story yesterday, can someone check(anytime) if any store that buys trade-in games has a copy of SuperNinjaBoy for the SNES? Since I went yesterday to the usual place I rented it and they had sold it(those *******s...), but I only got the cardboard box it came with only... If anyone can check prices or anything, be sure to tell me.
The game does rock, but the only place i've seen it in on eBay.

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
Bubbleman_Nsider said:
how far are you willing to go?

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
WIPE$$$ said:
how far are you willing to go?
What do you mean with that? I'm not going anywhere currently.

By the way, I checked on Ebay, but I don't have an account there.
Even though, there was one that costed 9.99 and said "buy now".

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
Bubbleman_Nsider said:
What do you mean with that? I'm not going anywhere currently.

By the way, I checked on Ebay, but I don't have an account there.
Even though, there was one that costed 9.99 and said "buy now".
how far are you willing to travel across the island?

Top Bottom