• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Yo essence of the gods, how was the smashfest you guys went last weekend?

A friend of mine H@WK told me you were there, and Uriel,GK,Jandro,Yuca and Joe%.

.......later

joe%

Smash Apprentice
Does anybody know when r the videos from Isabela gonna be posted?

Essence_of_the_Gods

Smash Journeyman
krazyzyko said:
Yo essence of the gods, how was the smashfest you guys went last weekend?

A friend of mine H@WK told me you were there, and Uriel,GK,Jandro,Yuca and Joe%.

.......later

It was really nice, all of us were playing taking turns or using another TV for mayhem. Carlos and Jandro had to leave early but the rest of the guys kept playing until 12 or something.

I only stayed until 10, but i got to play with all of them at least once. It's better that way because i get to meet other people instead of just posting here. Next time ask anyone if there are any activities because usually by the time i find out what will happen it's already too late :(

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
attention everyone, i am only 15. ever since 3/3

Bubbleman_Nsider said:
Ouch crap, I don't know, but it seems you found one or something...
puerto nuevo, san juan

be careful with gamestops. when i went down there this winter, i got loz:oracle of ages and seasons and link to the past all for gb. some guy switched the sticker on link to the past and it was actually punch king. then seasons just wouldnt start :mad: at least i have ages though.

ps im still looking for a good virus-less file >_<

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
I will like to fight you Essence before the tourney.

uriel; WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

..............later

Essence_of_the_Gods

Smash Journeyman
@ krazyzyko :p

It would be nice to meet you, that's why I asked if there is going to be an activity on the east side. But no one has answered yet :( ...

EDIT: Say, where are those Isabela videos? I've heard from different people that they should already be done.

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
Ok, let me put it this way. I'm still tired I haven't had much sleep this week for unknown reasons. Plus I intend to practice the weekend before the tournament so if you guys wanna play with me I'll be playing that weekend. I too wanna play you guys but I don't want to get burned out before I get to participate in the tournament. So at least I won't be doing nothing this weekend.

Dojima

Smash Ace
ZOMG Rum & Smash 2 T-shirt

Well people, Rum & Smash 2 is just around the corner. We started as just a small tournament but here we are hosting the second one thanks to the succes of the first one. We hope that this one will be bigger than the first one. One of the aspects that supports civilised society as we know it is the creation of comemorative shirts. Without this shirts society as we know it might have been the dreams of a Mad man. We here at the Rum care much for society........ and puppies. So we will make a Rum & Smash 2 T-shirt. Our goal is not to make money so we will sell them at price. Since they might be somewhat ink heavy the price might be high. But I'm not willing to make t-shirts that will sell over 15$, I excpect the price to be around 10$. I want to know how many of you are interested in this T-shirt, If you are willing to buy one please PM me with the size of the T-shirt. They WILL NOT go over 15$. When I get the lowest price I will be sure to post it.
PS: It does NOT need more smash, the Box is fine. (Other stuff will be added to the t-shirt, yes batman's right side is empty we know that)
Old version- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/thebatosai/smashshirt1.jpg

Dojima

Smash Ace
OK, Now we must address another matter, since we want them cheap its going to have to be a batch order. So all the T-shirts will have to be the same color and they won't be presonalized like originaly planned. They will charge 3$ or more just for the extra work of putting a name on the T-shirt. So lets vote for the color, It can be any color that Hanes T-shirts are made, right now the winning color is Pink. I will be accounting the votes and the color will be chosen by the most votes, so far we have:
Dojima-Pink
Maximuspita-Pink
Uriel Vineluis-Pink
Please just vote if you actually plan on coming and buying a t-shirt.

Edit- PS: the T-shirt changed, Sees like Robin got no love, But it changed for the better.

maximuspita

Smash Ace
OK guys im not getting any feedback on the pizza thing... until now what i have in mind is that the pizza will be individually ordered so you can choose what topping to have and you'll get it at the pizzeria's cost while we will be providing sodas for sale.

A quick example.... Uriel and Gravekeeper both want strawberries on their pizza(dont deny, bros) so they both split the cost of the pizza with strawberry toppings and when they get thirsty they'll head down to whoever is selling teh sodas and QUENCH their greasy thirst. Please reply quicklike.

joe%

Smash Apprentice
maximuspita said:
OK guys im not getting any feedback on the pizza thing... until now what i have in mind is that the pizza will be individually ordered so you can choose what topping to have and you'll get it at the pizzeria's cost while we will be providing sodas for sale.

A quick example.... Uriel and Gravekeeper both want strawberries on their pizza(dont deny, bros) so they both split the cost of the pizza with strawberry toppings and when they get thirsty they'll head down to whoever is selling teh sodas and QUENCH their greasy thirst. Please reply your comments.

its a good idea im in for it.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
eek... strawberries on pizza... Besides, I don't have anyone to take me there...
BUT I got some news, it's a possibility, that I can try and ask an owner of the local sports and card store for a tourney, but I don't know how he would reply.

Dojima

Smash Ace
Wait a Minute? Straberries on a Pizza? Why God, thats genius! If we take the fact that Lolis haet pizza above everything else but they love strawberries no. 1, then by principle the Strawberry coated pizza would reach a term of perfect neutrality thus enabeling us to have pizza safely at the tournament without the reprecusions of loli scaring pizzas. My God you have outdone yourself Maximus.

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
Dojima said:
Wait a Minute? Straberries on a Pizza? Why God, thats genius! If we take the fact that Lolis haet pizza above everything else but they love strawberries no. 1, then by principle the Strawberry coated pizza would reach a term of perfect neutrality thus enabeling us to have pizza safely at the tournament without the reprecusions of loli scaring pizzas. My God you have outdone yourself Maximus.
*rolls on floor laughing* At last Lolis and Pizza have reached the terms of peace and now the war between the gods and the nephilities lolis can end with neutrality. All you needed was straberries nature's neutrality fruit created by the first loli.

Sylence

Smash Rookie
I feel obliged to disclaim the following: the T-shirt design/sale/work as advertized is not sponsored by/endorsed by/done under formal supervision of the tournament hosting group informally known as the Gamer's Guild. We make absolutely no guarantee regarding the sanity of the shirt user and will accept no complaints/refund requests/hillarity regarding quality of/physical/mental harm caused by wear of/madness upon visual contact with said shirt. Use of this shirt is done solely/strictly/exclusively at the risk of the individuals purchasing. o.o

I vote for gray. And no way the wavedash and battletoads text is gonna show up at that size.

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
Where Is Wolf E. Urameshi?

Xyhthyx said:
If you poke someone in the head enough times it gives them diarrhea.
...that looked like it came from the heart.

as for food, why don't you settle for some hotdogs. they're cheap and easy to make.

Doji: you put the manly mario comic characters. nice:cool:

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Hey all, been a while since I last posted. My birth day is around[21/3]. I`ll try to get online tomorrow, I'm posting on a psp, details tomorrow, c'ya all.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Doji, I'll go for light green with pink spots(....some glitter if necesarry) and one big whole on the tummy so I can show my belly button. I will like the pizza with chocolate chips and some nice turnips. The plain pink it's just too gay....(vote for zyko's idea!)

I managed to SHDL(16 times) with the X button but I haven't mastered it yet.
..................later:psycho:

EDIT: A tip for the guys trying to attract lolis; LOLIS LOVE CHAINGRABS!!!!!!!!!!

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
krazyzyko said:
Doji, I'll go for light green with pink spots(....some glitter if necesarry) and one big whole on the tummy so I can show my belly button. I will like the pizza with chocolate chips and some nice turnips. The plain pink it's just too gay....(vote for zyko's idea!)

I managed to SHDL(16 times) with the X button but I haven't mastered it yet.
..................later:psycho:

EDIT: A tip for the guys trying to attract lolis; LOLIS LOVE CHAINGRABS!!!!!!!!!!
Loli? Are you crazy? They like it when Falcos pillar Foxes and when Lord HDL does the Bomb recovery in his doom.

Wolf E. Urameshi

Smash Journeyman
Halloes, long time no see. Anyway, I've been around, done stuff... You know. I was told that you guys were looking for MSN Messenger Handles so here's mine: brooklyn2040@SAQUEN_ESTO.yahoo.com

Also I have opened up a mySpace, for reference. It's here!

Well, I'll try to come in more often. In case anyone's new, name's Wolf E. Urameshi and am from Lares. Fave character is Pikachu. PIKAAAAACHUUUU!!!

Wolf E. Urameshi

Smash Journeyman
Dojima said:
Welcome back Urameshi, Rum & Smash 2 is around the corner, you better make it this time or me no love you long time.
LMAO! Nice pic ya got there. BTW, about RUM & Smash 2, depends on the date. I REALLY want to go, but there's a problem: This semester I am very busy with extracurricular activities at my college (UPR Arecibo) because I am now in the "U.P.R.A (University of Puerto Rico in Arecibo) Writers' Club" in quality of "Charter Member" and I'm a bit busy with Association duties. Give me dates and I'll see to it. I REALLY want to go...

BTW ANY BORICUAS IN MYSPACE PLEASE BEFRIEND ME I AM ALONE CLICK HERE TO GO!!!

Broncoley

Smash Cadet
Wolf E. Urameshi said:
LMAO! Nice pic ya got there. BTW, about RUM & Smash 2, depends on the date. I REALLY want to go, but there's a problem: This semester I am very busy with extracurricular activities at my college (UPR Arecibo) because I am now in the "U.P.R.A (University of Puerto Rico in Arecibo) Writers' Club" in quality of "Charter Member" and I'm a bit busy with Association duties. Give me dates and I'll see to it. I REALLY want to go...

BTW ANY BORICUAS IN MYSPACE PLEASE BEFRIEND ME I AM ALONE CLICK HERE TO GO!!!
The date for the tourney is March 25, saturday. Hopu u can make it there.

Wolf E. Urameshi

Smash Journeyman
OK, thanks for the info. Since it's Saturday, I'll see what I can do, I'll let a few friends know and I'll ask them to go. If their answer is yes, then I'll have them take me. Anything else such as prizes, costs and such?

Dojima

Smash Ace
Wolf E. Urameshi said:
OK, thanks for the info. Since it's Saturday, I'll see what I can do, I'll let a few friends know and I'll ask them to go. If their answer is yes, then I'll have them take me. Anything else such as prizes, costs and such?
There will be Singles and Teams, the fee would be 10$ in singles and 10$ per person in teams. All the prizes will be based on the Money pot. Most probably 50%/30%/20%. Also check a few pages back, there will most probably be a T-Shirt let me know if you want one.

Gamemaniac

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys long time I dont post here. anyway is that tournament in Mayaguez cause if it is.... crap
OH and Krazyzyko no I havent left I tought you was talking about if I wasnt playing SSBM anymore.
and please you gotta tell me how do you put the pictures when you write cause I really dont know
seeya

Wolf E. Urameshi

Smash Journeyman
Dojima said:
There will be Singles and Teams, the fee would be 10$ in singles and 10$ per person in teams. All the prizes will be based on the Money pot. Most probably 50%/30%/20%. Also check a few pages back, there will most probably be a T-Shirt let me know if you want one.
Hmmm, I'll see to it should I SOMEHOW be able to go. I'm looking forward to going (I MEAN **** IT I HAVE NEVER PLAYED OTHER SMASHERS BEFORE) but alas, I can't promise anything.:cry:

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Wolf E. Urameshi said:
Hmmm, I'll see to it should I SOMEHOW be able to go. I'm looking forward to going (I MEAN **** IT I HAVE NEVER PLAYED OTHER SMASHERS BEFORE) but alas, I can't promise anything.:cry:
You aren't the only one, I haven't gotten to go to any tourney or fest either.

Top Bottom