• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

Blazing

Smash Apprentice
maximuspita said:
Your doc had all the right moves... The problem was that you always used them in the same order. Well in my case anyways you were pretty predictable. You might want to work on that. Mix ups are quite important in this game.
Yeah that was my problem alright i could be read easily but hey i have been working on that whit all of my characters but thanks for the tip anyways maximus you were the only one that was nice enough to tell me the truth

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
Blazing said:
Yeah that was my problem alright i could be read easily but hey i have been working on that whit all of my characters but thanks for the tip anyways maximus you were the only one that was nice enough to tell me the truth
Blazing can you play today? Ask Marx if he can come to my house to play as well. Don't bring too much people though otherwise my dad will get mad.

EDIT: By the way I changed my name in japanese characters to Geisha. Otherwise it wouldn't fit. The name was given to me by the "Chupi" he is a living deity.

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
joe% said:
so is the crewbattle on or what ? jajaja how r u guys r not gonna know wich side will hdl take if his from mayagues .
Just because he studies in Mayaguez doesn't mean he live there.

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Actually, I was born and grew up in Guayama which is on the east side of the island but since i developed everything that had to do with smash over at the west is why I usually represent the west.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Blazing I'm glad you changed to BELT(Botones En Las Tetillas) not many people use him as their main. Uriel, I'll be staring at my cel the rest of the week lol. Mizu, I guess you're right but I REALLY need to train with humans, yesterday I thought the CPU was bleeding.

.............later

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
I don’t live or study in Mayaguez. I live in Isabela. But from where I was born and raised, I am east-bred. Hmm, decisions decisions...

Blazing

Smash Apprentice
about the east v.s west i think we should pick team captains and then those team captains pick their players of course from their side east captain picks his east player and west captain picks his west players

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Just a quick post:

There will be surprises in the next tournament!!

PS: Dont ask to be my partner for next teams.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Kmahhl said:
I was thinking and we can do Metro vs Isla crew battle.

What does every1 think?
I don't think there are enough players on the Metro area, the Isla would be the rest, which would make a huge diference.

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Woot, just came back from area metro. Man, I'm tired but it was worth it. Good sh*t east side... you certainly want to become the best as fast as possible. A few noteworthy highlights:

Yuca was l'canceling all over my face and linked nice combos with Sheik, keep it up mangs.
EOTG pulled of some crazy combos that would make The Cape blush. Indeed, a key player from the East.
Joe%, You beat me by a stock, but you didnt play me with Peach at all... I felt sad, makes me wanna weep T_T
Ganon <3 Peach, yes he does.... All that aside good stuff with the sheik.

Uriel, Jandro and Armando: Thanks for just being cool and letting me play Cursed Canvas ;)
So much more to tell but I'll you guys do the talking. Later

Xyhthyx

Smash Journeyman
ROFL! That vid was fawesome. Got to play Ivan, Gilbert and Eval yesterday. Good matches, I'm not as rusty as I thought I would be. My Samus doesn't feel tourney level anymore =/ My Sheik though, feeling solid (and against Fox too, oddly enough). Must play moar!

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
maximuspita said:
Woot, just came back from area metro. Man, I'm tired but it was worth it. Good sh*t east side... you certainly want to become the best as fast as possible. A few noteworthy highlights:

Yuca was l'canceling all over my face and linked nice combos with Sheik, keep it up mangs.
EOTG pulled of some crazy combos that would make The Cape blush. Indeed, a key player from the East.
Joe%, You beat me by a stock, but you didnt play me with Peach at all... I felt sad, makes me wanna weep T_T
Ganon <3 Peach, yes he does.... All that aside good stuff with the sheik.

Uriel, Jandro and Armando: Thanks for just being cool and letting me play Cursed Canvas ;)
So much more to tell but I'll you guys do the talking. Later

Yea the smashfest was awsome... thanks 2 everyone for coming

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
Hi, my name is Gilbert most people knows me as Moca so I finally register to this forum anything you need just pm me or post. Also I have been reading the lasts posts and I'm preatty interesting in this tourney in Bayamon and also in the crew battle although I already know west will win. I also read about the issue of ivan car and bealive me I couldnt stop laughting. Last The video of Jorge is great and shows that he is ***. Also got to play GJ and we had some interesting fights (me and his samus) great, still ashamed to lose to a sheik but wharever I had plenty of fun beating someone with Kirby. I know he wants a rematch.

Currently playing with Fox, Falco ( just been practicing for a week but learned fast) , DR Mario and Luigi.

Also I would love If someone (Evil or Jorge) could give me some hints on Falco. :psycho:

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
Fox Hater said:
Hi, my name is Gilbert most people knows me as Moca so I finally register to this forum anything you need just pm me or post. Also I have been reading the lasts posts and I'm preatty interesting in this tourney in Bayamon and also in the crew battle although I already know west will win. I also read about the issue of ivan car and bealive me I couldnt stop laughting. Last The video of Jorge is great and shows that he is ***. Also got to play GJ and we had some interesting fights (me and his samus) great, still ashamed to lose to a sheik but wharever I had plenty of fun beating someone with Kirby. I know he wants a rematch.

Currently playing with Fox, Falco ( just been practicing for a week but learned fast) , DR Mario and Luigi.

Also I would love If someone (Evil or Jorge) could give me some hints on Falco. :psycho:

Did u go to da tourny in mayaguez?

Blazing

Smash Apprentice
Uriel Vinellus said:
I think we should choose the most fit for the job. That's all. Oh , and since Lord HDL is officially East side he belongs to us ^_^.
Well if HDL is from the east i think then he should be team captain and maximus west team captain but if he plays for the west then i dont know who is going to be east captain then, maybe by voting or something

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
Lord HDL said:
I don’t live or study in Mayaguez. I live in Isabela. But from where I was born and raised, I am east-bred. Hmm, decisions decisions...
cache 22...

joe%

Smash Apprentice
i dont mind being the captain, besides ur not gonna be the s*** if ur r the captain its just about picking who goes first and all that crap so i could be the captain if u guys r fine with it.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
I think what is more important is to arreange the crew battles to see how many participants are going to participate from each area, rules, etc. Then we decide who is to become captian. after all I have participated in crew battles before and when a team is going to make a decision everyone opinion counts. I can't wait for a crew battle of east vs west.

Blazing

Smash Apprentice
joe% said:
i dont mind being the captain, besides ur not gonna be the s*** if ur r the captain its just about picking who goes first and all that crap so i could be the captain if u guys r fine with it.
i dont mind you being the captain as long there is one and there is a crew batle because i want to know if the east is better than the west

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Hey you guys I'm from Bayamon and I'm looking to have some decent smash matches. I use fox and I think I'm pretty good. I don't know anyone that can beat me at this game (yet) and I want to be a t a tourney. Anyone can tell me of one near Bayamon???

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Zero FX said:
Hey you guys I'm from Bayamon and I'm looking to have some decent smash matches. I use fox and I think I'm pretty good. I don't know anyone that can beat me at this game (yet) and I want to be a t a tourney. Anyone can tell me of one near Bayamon???
If you knew, on May 20, there is going to be a tournament there in Bayamon at a place called "Parque Lineal", ask either Yuca or Joe% about it, since they're planning it and stuff.

omega_fx

Smash Rookie
Hi people, i'm new in this thing and I don't know so much english, so is something is wrong sorry, well i'm here because i'm interesting in Puerto Rico's Tornament and I live in Bayamón, like Zero, but how can i enter in that tornament? how much is the price? and if I have to take my own remote comtrol to the tornament? please, write me to my e-mail, Omega_fx_7@hotmail.com . i'm in the messenger all the time so at any hour you can found my on it, please i'm really interesting in this thing. ^_^ thanks.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
@Omega_FX and Zero_FX:

Next tournament is on Bayamon, May 20th
There are going to be single and double eliminations
Single Battle and Team Battles
Inscription fee is $10, and on teams, $10 per players
It'll take place on "Parque Lineal"
Go to Page 86-87 of this thread to see the flyer made for the event, it contains more info.

omega_fx

Smash Rookie
Hey men, sorry, but I have an other question, if i win the tournament i win money or something?

Top Bottom