• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

maximuspita

Smash Ace
I don't think that this is a matter of taking advantage of anybody but sharing the cost to get there. Last time we went to GJ's smashfest Eval had to fill the car up so we could go. Doji and I payed for most of the gas while Eval filled for the rest. Did Eval have enough money to go by himself? Probably, but it was better off for 2 guys to pay $4 each and the driver to fill the rest instead of one paying the full $10.

Thats the kind of consideration they are talking about, not letting one of you to cover all of the expenses but to share them.

joe%

Smash Apprentice
maximuspita said:
I don't think that this is a matter of taking advantage of anybody but sharing the cost to get there. Last time we went to GJ's smashfest Eval had to fill the car up so we could go. Doji and I payed for most of the gas while Eval filled for the rest. Did Eval have enough money to go by himself? Probably, but it was better off for 2 guys to pay $4 each and the driver to fill the rest instead of one paying the full $10.

Thats the kind of consideration they are talking about, not letting one of you to cover all of the expenses but to share them.

THAT IS TRU MY FRIEND IM WITH U THERE

Kmahhl

Smash Journeyman
Hey Joe, I think you guys haven't said where is the tourny in Bay is gonna be , have you?

I know theres still some time but is just out of curiosity.

Oh! and where are the vids of the last tourny at RUM?

joe%

Smash Apprentice
Kmahhl said:
Hey Joe, I think you guys haven't said where is the tourny in Bay is gonna be , have you?

I know theres still some time but is just out of curiosity.

Oh! and where are the vids of the last tourny at RUM?

NO WE HAVENT YET BUT WILL POST IT SOON DONT WORRY I LOOKING TO POST IT SOON CAUSE I WANT ALOT OF PEOPLE THERE.

Xyhthyx

Smash Journeyman
lol... I've never had a guy invite me to the movies and pay for my ticket. Everytime I go with my friends, they pay their own ticket or don't see sh*t. If you don't wanna help with gas, don't go. Or would you rather use your own $20 in gas and drive yourself there? Hm... I can't decide! $20 and do the driving myself on top of that? Or $5 and ride comfortable in Ivan's car. I'll take Ivan for the win.

Count me in for a ride Ivan ;p

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
Yeah , about those videos I want to see those matches man. Mine, Lord HDL's, and the other ones as well. I have never recorded with B4K4 so I would like to see those more.

joe%

Smash Apprentice
Bubbleman_Nsider said:
@Joe%
I'm still waiting for the pictures you owe me, remember, it's for the banner's sake.

UMM I THINK YUCA HAS THEM ILL TELL HIM TO GIVE THEM TO U

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Joe% this is a very important notice: I believe your "Caps Lock" key is stuck and needs fixing. Please do so promptly as it seems you are always yelling :p .

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
Bubbleman_Nsider said:
Tell him to send them via PM or email, I'm looking forward to them.

Yo man im trying to send u the pics threw email but the file is 2 big... i added you yesterday on msn... still havnt seen u online

pce

joe%

Smash Apprentice
maximuspita said:
Joe% this is a very important notice: I believe your "Caps Lock" key is stuck and needs fixing. Please do so promptly as it seems you are always yelling :p .

yea i notice ......... my bad people hey r u coming to my tournament maximus?

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Xyhthyx said:
lol... I've never had a guy invite me to the movies and pay for my ticket. Everytime I go with my friends, they pay their own ticket or don't see sh*t. If you don't wanna help with gas, don't go. Or would you rather use your own $20 in gas and drive yourself there? Hm... I can't decide! $20 and do the driving myself on top of that? Or $5 and ride comfortable in Ivan's car. I'll take Ivan for the win.

Count me in for a ride Ivan ;p
We're still deciding on what mode of transportation we'll be taking, wether it be Doji's new car, Edgars or mine to the tournament but rest assured your transportation is secured :D

joe%

Smash Apprentice
maximuspita said:
I'll do my best to go, most probably will be able to attend.

thats some good news im glad to hear that hope u can make it.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
*Lol's* I'm glad you fixed your keyboard joe%.(THANX FOR THE TOURNEY IN THE EAST SIDE!)

In conclusion of the Ga$ discussion...... You can't be FORCED to pay, but if you think you can help your friend with a couple of bucks then feel free to.

H@WK, J0QR & Angel wanderer........ Show yourselves already!!!!!!! (POST ******!)

................later

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
Zyko speaks more accurately when he says a few bucks, because driving for 30-45 minutes certainly isn’t $20 worth of gas, not even round trip...

Mimi doesn’t post here.

I know people are expecting the videos but at this point in time I can’t go to GJ’s house for uploading, as I have other trips planned and can’t overuse the car.

H@wK

Smash Ace
San Juan P.R. PKMN D/P FC - 4940 2077 9502
That's right Lord HDL. Ok Zyko.
Hello guys, I finaly registered to smashboards.
I'm H@wK(Robert), new here but I have already met some of you before like Uriel(following your steps as Falco), Zyko (one of my closest friends), J0QR n Wandering Angel ( haven't post yet) I once saw Armando in the San Patricio tourney, Jandro, Gravekeeper (we have to play Mario Kart DS), Ismael from Bayamon, Joe%(I fought your Peach at Eddy's house, don't know if you remember but I was a Falco), Yuca, that Sheik was tough, wonder how is it now, Marx, And we can't forget Essence of the Gods, a Mario player never to be underestimated,lol.
Looking forward to meet Lord HDL, Maximus, Doji, and the whole western side.
Well, so much for my first post. Looking forward to smash again!!!

Essence_of_the_Gods

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering why you didn't go to the tourney :dizzy:

I remember that we played at Yuca's house on a saturday smashfest. You and your friends should have gone to mayaguez and competed, and friendly match anyone because the friendlies that day turned out to be equal or better than many tourney fights.

PS: I'm gonna sue you for the un-authorized use of my sig lol

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
Essence_of_the_Gods said:
I was wondering why you didn't go to the tourney :dizzy:

I remember that we played at Yuca's house on a saturday smashfest. You and your friends should have gone to mayaguez and competed, and friendly match anyone because the friendlies that day turned out to be equal or better than many tourney fights.

PS: I'm gonna sue you for the un-authorized use of my sig lol
Know that you mention that I would really like another smashfest. I don't wanna record too much though. Because the matches are taking too long to be uploaded..

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
Uriel Vinellus said:
Know that you mention that I would really like another smashfest. I don't wanna record too much though. Because the matches are taking too long to be uploaded..

Planning something on friday :p

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
H@wK, you shouldn't mess with Essence of the Gods because he is a Mario player and Mario is a super plumber, and as a plumber he won't have any problem to deal with your ****:psycho:
(JK lol....I just had to get that joke out of my system)

Finally H@wK you post! I love you man...(in a platonic way)
Ya'll know we have to smash in holy week.

I'll shine spike/see you around....

..............later

joe%

Smash Apprentice
Hey people AllStar Smash Tournament in bayamon coming soon and so is the info too so keep an eye on smashboards for info about the tournament peace out. any question feel free to ask.

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
Smashfest? In my Va**na? Where is it going to be held? I need some practice, when I picked my controller to play yesterday I sucked worse than a Loli trying to skate for the first time.

Kmahhl

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking foward to go to the smashfest too.

Is it going to be at your house Yuca?

I have to talk to Marx to see if he can go Friday or Saturday (you now he's the one who always takes us to the events(ATH, Blaze and me))

Top Bottom