• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

Dojima

Smash Ace
Boricua, El flyer de Rum & SMash uno era muy parecido, remueve el background violeta eso no va a printear bien. Talvez la copia original se vea pero no se vera bien y si planeas sacar fotocopias o printear en blanco y negro no se va a ver nada.

joe%

Smash Apprentice
Dojima said:
Boricua, El flyer de Rum & SMash uno era muy parecido, remueve el background violeta eso no va a printear bien. Talvez la copia original se vea pero no se vera bien y si planeas sacar fotocopias o printear en blanco y negro no se va a ver nada.

the color that originaly had was green instead of purple would that color be alright if we printed it.

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
Dojima said:

HMMm el color originalmente era verde... que color sugieres para que se pueda ver mejor?

Dojima

Smash Ace
No deberias ponerle background a menos que pienses gastar un dineral y hacer todas las copias a color, acuerdate que blanco y negro realmente es un grayscale y la unica diferencia entre los colores seria el contrast. Si los vas a hacer a color el verde no suena mal, colores claros es lo que deberis usar ya que las letras son Negro o violeta, busca un color que haga que las letras resalten. Y trata de no escribir sobre los personajes, en printing los edges se notan mas y lo que escribas sobre los personajes mayormente es casi imposible de leer.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Hmm.. seeing as I was the one who did the flyer originally, purple doesn't seem to fit well, and Joe%, you could have told me to add the emails, anyways, I look forward to seeing them in stores and places.

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
Bubbleman_Nsider said:
Hmm.. seeing as I was the one who did the flyer originally, purple doesn't seem to fit well, and Joe%, you could have told me to add the emails, anyways, I look forward to seeing them in stores and places.

Dont worry we where just experimanting with the flyer... its gonna stay with green like it originally was

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Boricua316 said:
Dont worry we where just experimanting with the flyer... its gonna stay with green like it originally was
Not a problem, do whatever you guys want to do with it, if you mess it up, I have extra copies of it on my pc saved, so experiment all you like ;)

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Do you mean crewbattle as in free for alls? 'cause if it is, then i'll have to say no.
(in exception of friendlies)

If I misunderstood what you meant then please feel free to explain me.

.............later

joe%

Smash Apprentice
krazyzyko said:
Do you mean crewbattle as in free for alls? 'cause if it is, then i'll have to say no.
(in exception of friendlies)

If I misunderstood what you meant then please feel free to explain me.

.............later

what i mean is that like i get like 7 people of bayamon then maximus gets 7 of mayagues and then we battle like we did in the tourny in isabela.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Such a great work of art, anyways on to topic...
I know I can't participate on crew battles, so I'll just stick to singles, since I don't have someone to play as a team.

joe%

Smash Apprentice
so is the crewbattle on or what ? jajaja how r u guys r not gonna know wich side will hdl take if his from mayagues .

Essence_of_the_Gods

Smash Journeyman
You can't say that you've already chosen the team if the tourney has not started :ohwell:

The members of each team are to be selected from the people who attend the tournament and not just by faith. Anyway, keep calm and don't post anything that might offend others.

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Uriel Vinellus said:
Lord HDL could play in the West it wouldn't make a difference. With Joe% on our side we can't lose. :chuckle:
What's with the performance of fellatio toward Joe%'s Homologous to the clitoris copulation device??
Guess losing can do that to you :ohwell:
Looks interesting so far, hope we arrive early there then.

Xyhthyx

Smash Journeyman
Is Eval in San Sebastian this week? I want to practice with him.

By the way, couldn't get Damian's ad hoc network working to transfer the tourney vids to my laptop, so no vids until he gets back from his cruise. I saw EOTG's vids though, blew me away. I wanna play him T__T;

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
Essence_of_the_Gods said:
You can't say that you've already chosen the team if the tourney has not started :ohwell:

The members of each team are to be selected from the people who attend the tournament and not just by faith. Anyway, keep calm and don't post anything that might offend others.

Oh really?? watch me then

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Essence was the SH*T at R&S2. Always good stuff. BTW Eval is in San Sebastian but we are currently going through an RO fever this week. Later

joe%

Smash Apprentice
maximuspita said:
Essence was the SH*T at R&S2. Always good stuff. BTW Eval is in San Sebastian but we are currently going through an RO fever this week. Later

hey was up max.... hey do u have ur teammate yet?

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
Vain said:
What's with the performance of fellatio toward Joe%'s Homologous to the clitoris copulation device??
Guess losing can do that to you :ohwell:
Looks interesting so far, hope we arrive early there then.
Losing doesn't do that Vain. Losing just makes me wanna get better which I have.

GJ , Lord HDL has some matches you might wanna check with him.

joe%

Smash Apprentice
Xyhthyx said:
Is Eval in San Sebastian this week? I want to practice with him.

By the way, couldn't get Damian's ad hoc network working to transfer the tourney vids to my laptop, so no vids until he gets back from his cruise. I saw EOTG's vids though, blew me away. I wanna play him T__T;

hey man whats happening to u i didnt see u at the tourny but hey im making one on the eastside r u planing to come to this one its gonna be nice..... hope u can make it talk to u later man.

Blazing

Smash Apprentice
it seems that i am not going to participate in teams because mi partner ATH decided to partner up whit kamahl so i dont have a partner but hey that tournament is in may maybe i will find a good partner by then

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
Blazing said:
it seems that i am not going to participate in teams because mi partner ATH decided to partner up whit kamahl so i dont have a partner but hey that tournament is in may maybe i will find a good partner by then
Dont worry we share the same misfortune

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
maximuspita said:
Im supposed to team up with HDL next time around.
Oh, I wonder who will win the teams tourney........ :cry:

Anyways, I would like to participate in the crewbattle, R&S2 has been great with my Zorro(Fox), Pajaro visco(Falky) and Plomero(Mario).

Uriel, are you guys gonna smash this free days?

..................later

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Don't worry about that Zyko. Nothing is finally. And remember that anything can happen during a team match so just try to work on team dynamics. Those are usually more important than the skills of the individual players. Later

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Requesting

R> Partner for the Smash tourney at Bayamon, needs to train with me on how to deal with people and setups and everything.
I played with Moca in the last tourney but we had not practiced together at all.
Fox and Marth as a Team isn't as great as I thought it'd be xD.
But yeah, would like to train as teams with someone for next tourney, need to be from the west area unless we do some crazy stunts xD.

Blazing

Smash Apprentice
well i guess i will do the same thing that vain did i request a partner is anybody interested i use link and c.falcon and the same as vain we need to practice stuff before the tournament

Blazing

Smash Apprentice
maximuspita said:
I thought you used Doc? Or did my eyes fool me?
i used to use doc and link but i change to c.falcon cause my doc was sucking *** or do you think mi doc was good? but i can still use him if i neded to so i can bring to the table doc/link and c.falcon for the teams competition

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Your doc had all the right moves... The problem was that you always used them in the same order. Well in my case anyways you were pretty predictable. You might want to work on that. Mix ups are quite important in this game.

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
By the way GJ is going to be my teammate so NOBODY BE TAKIN' MY GJ. Zyko I'll try to play this week I was playing really well yesterday and I wanna keep improving. So I'll give you a call when we play so you can come too.

Top Bottom