• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

Blazing

Smash Apprentice
Zero FX and Omega_FX welcome to the smash PR Comunity is always good to have more people in it i am also from bayamon so if you guys want to play let me know so we can plan some thing oh and hope to see you both at the tournament oh and zero fx if no one has beaten you in this game then you better start getting used to it cause wen you meet the PR top players like HDL and EVAL and MXP you will feel like you have a lot to learn but dont worry it hapens to everybody new to the comunity :)

P.S it Happen to me lol

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Blazing said:
Zero FX and Omega_FX welcome to the smash PR Comunity is always good to have more people in it i am also from bayamon so if you guys want to play let me know so we can plan some thing oh and hope to see you both at the tournament oh and zero fx if no one has beaten you in this game then you better start getting used to it cause wen you meet the PR top players like HDL and EVAL and MXP you will feel like you have a lot to learn but dont worry it hapens to everybody new to the comunity :)

P.S it Happen to me lol

Thanks for the welcome, and yeah I'm expecting to get some beatings since I saw some vids and they show lots of techniques I don't know about, but that is why I'm practicing.

Xyhthyx

Smash Journeyman
To make up for my failure to show up at Rum & Smash 2, I have decided to host yet another smashfest at my home. It will be held either May 6 or May 13th. Feel free to leave your support for TVs and Gamecubes in the meantime.

Edit: The community is larger than before, and unfortunately I can't host everyone for it. I only have 3 tables to work with, and keeping 4+ TVs on for 8 hours isn't free. Also, this will be the wests practice for the tourney.

Invites (west): Maximus, Eval, Doji, Ivan, Gilberto, Damian.
Invtes (east): Evil, Armando, Eddy, Joe%.

List is tentative, sorry about the limitations this time around. Leave requests and support.

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
Xyhthyx said:
To make up for my failure to show up at Rum & Smash 2, I have decided to host yet another smashfest at my home. It will be held either May 6 or May 13th. Feel free to leave your support for TVs and Gamecubes in the meantime.

Thats awsome... the last one you hosted i missed it...i planned going with carlos but problems came up ... this one i wont miss.

joe%

Smash Apprentice
Xyhthyx said:

Edit: The community is larger than before, and unfortunately I can't host everyone for it. I only have 3 tables to work with, and keeping 4+ TVs on for 8 hours isn't free. Also, this will be the wests practice for the tourney.

Invites (west): Maximus, Eval, Doji, Ivan, Gilberto, Damian.
Invtes (east): Evil, Armando, Eddy, Joe%.

List is tentative, sorry about the limitations this time around. Leave requests and support.

i would be glad to go just tell me when and im there.

Blazing

Smash Apprentice
:cry: :cry: :( awwwwwwwwwwwww i am mising these one i guess but hey no problem xyhthyx i understand about the tables and stuff i was there last time, have fun and get a good practice for the tournament i want you all in top shape cause i plan to be in top shape for this one :)

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
We're to almost one month left for the East Tournament, where are the dates and places for Smashfests posted? I seem to miss every smashfest since I never see date nor places.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
Well I can bring a cube with 2 controlers. The smash game only if I haven't give it back. But really interested in participaing. Also interested in eating Pizza in Jimmy's Pizza again. Those pizzas were broken.

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Fox Hater said:
Also interested in eating Pizza in Jimmy's Pizza again. Those pizzas were broken.
They were delicious and cheap to boot, can't wait to go back there again!

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
There was one Ness in the friendlies that plays pretty well.
I don't think he has posted here though.

The tourney is the day after my graduation, I hope I can assist.

Hey guys let's plan a smashfest in "el día del maestro".
Im' a lil' anxious çause I didn't smashed with humans on holy week.

....................later

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
krazyzyko said:
There was one Ness in the friendlies that plays pretty well.
I don't think he has posted here though.

The tourney is the day after my graduation, I hope I can assist.

Hey guys let's plan a smashfest in "el día del maestro".
Im' a lil' anxious çause I didn't smashed with humans on holy week.

....................later
Please, somewhere near to Utuado! I don't want to travel far to play smash, except for the tournament ;)

Laser_kirby_007

Smash Apprentice
Heya guys, I've been really busy for this whole week and I just found out bout the stealing in R&S and all that stuff. I'm really sorry for this people. Well I was just peeking in here to get some info on the bayamon tourny and found out the tournament's going to be held at the parque lineal. So may I ask, how the heck is this going to take place in el parque lineal?!?!? You know, my former school is right next to it and I know some people that live near there who will be participating in this tourny absolutely if it was to be held in el parque lineal. But el parque lineal only has trees and grass. I can't seem to understand how is it going to take place. Are we going to plug our tecnology in trees?!? No offense lol, j/k. I'm just asking you to clarify all this. If it's really going to be there, then I can ask some people for cubes. I'll bring mine but it's kinda messy and it doesn't read games pretty well so we could just use it for friendlies. :chuckle:

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
Laser_kirby_007 said:
Heya guys, I've been really busy for this whole week and I just found out bout the stealing in R&S and all that stuff. I'm really sorry for this people. Well I was just peeking in here to get some info on the bayamon tourny and found out the tournament's going to be held at the parque lineal. So may I ask, how the heck is this going to take place in el parque lineal?!?!? You know, my former school is right next to it and I know some people that live near there who will be participating in this tourny absolutely if it was to be held in el parque lineal. But el parque lineal only has trees and grass. I can't seem to understand how is it going to take place. Are we going to plug our tecnology in trees?!? No offense lol, j/k. I'm just asking you to clarify all this. If it's really going to be there, then I can ask some people for cubes. I'll bring mine but it's kinda messy and it doesn't read games pretty well so we could just use it for friendlies. :chuckle:

Meh the place we got for tourny aint gonna exacly at the park... obviously but its pretty close to it... if your from bayamon like i am... u can find the family fitness gym at the corner... well the place is up that street

aniway if u guyz want to game this week let me know...

Laser_kirby_007

Smash Apprentice
Yeah man, my school is right up that street too. Colegio santisima trinidad for those who are curious. I think I know the place you're talking bout for the tourny. Count me in totally.

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
Laser_kirby_007 said:
Yeah man, my school is right up that street too. Colegio santisima trinidad for those who are curious. I think I know the place you're talking bout for the tourny. Count me in totally.
Well i live in Alturas de Flamboyan( one min away from parque lineal)... dont know if u recognize it ... but me (yuca) and joe% are looking for peeps to game this week... so if u wanna game let me know

Kmahhl

Smash Journeyman
Crew Time

Hey Yuca if there is gonna be anything at your place this upcomming week sing me up, the
practice against your Sheik and Joe's peach has been great, thx for hosting openly every time, if you need anything just ask for it.

HEY About the crew battle:

- How many players on each side? ( I vote for more than 7 )
- How many stock
- Time or not?
- Team Captains/who are they? If he's east, hdl, if not, Yuca

I heard something about a braket for the crew and it sucks (there is no time for that)

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
Kmahhl said:
HEY About the crew battle:

- How many players on each side? ( I vote for more than 7 )
- How many stock
- Time or not?
- Team Captains/who are they? If he's east, hdl, if not, Yuca

I heard something about a braket for the crew and it sucks (there is no time for that)
This is not an international Crew Battle dude. 5 people should do the job. The leader must be from the East Lord HDL is from the East on the states not on Puerto Rico. So you gotta choose from one of the people you know from here. So if you have like 5 people then it's 4 stocks each. Time? Yeah.

joe%

Smash Apprentice
ok people this is what i think about the crewbattle, i think that we should let mayagues pick their people so we can deside how many people r gonna be in the crewbattle cause here in bayamon r alot more people than mayagues and about the captain i think that we dont need any captain if we r playing a crewbattle we should deside as a group whos gonna go first and all that stuff i really think that we dont need a captain for the crewbattle cause we r playing has a team and we should all talk to each other about what r we gonna do and besides what difference does it makes if we have a captain or not if we all gonna play in the same team. i think that we dont need a captain and we should play has a team and we should all think as one i think that would be better, sooooooooooooooooo what do u guys think?

Blazing

Smash Apprentice
this crew shet is pising me off man chose already who is going to play on it cause there is a lot of people that want to play, dont give them hope that they are going to play if they are not i probably wont be chosen but dont do this for me do it for the ones that are pump up about it and are not going to play because it would be cruel if Krazyzyko or another person went to the tournament al pump up for the crew batle and they dont get to play they are going to get piss so chose who is going to participate already and does who dont get chosen dont feel bad just be gratefull that you did not got lied in your face and just enjoy the tournament and the outcome of the crew batle.

P.S. East is going to win :chuckle:

Dojima

Smash Ace
Evil, Jandro, HDL and G.J. dropped today for some smashing at RUM good matches, some Super Smash 64 was played too and I got a taste of why is Pikachu Top tier in this one.
About the crew battles, you should first make a list of how many people are on each side, the people on each team don't have to bethe same number, we could always work something with the number of stocks so that everyone can participate.

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Dojima said:
Evil, Jandro, HDL and G.J. dropped today for some smashing at RUM good matches, some Super Smash 64 was played too and I got a taste of why is Pikachu Top tier in t
Wow that totally sucks :( I missed out. I was just too sleepy from **** insomnia I had last night.

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
Ok , I'm going to be the Crew Captain. It doesn't make a difference. I'm not special in anyway I just have the title Team Captain. Ok , now that that's settled we can start making a list.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
I'm new at this and I've never been at a tourney... so can someone explain what is this Team Captain thing and how does it work?

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
Team Crew Battles info

Reading all the threads regarding the team crew east vs west ... me and joe decided that east will not have a team captain... the players will be chosen by the group ... and for the question for how many players will play... it all depends in how many players the west brings

joe%

Smash Apprentice
ok for us to deside how many people we r gonna pick we need to know how many people r gonna play in the west so we can then deside how many people r gonna play dont u think? and about the team captain it doesnt matter whos d captain or not we still need to think has a team and play as one too so if uriel whants to be the captain im ok with aslong we r all considered equal in the team cause we all hace the same rights to discuss about anything thats all i got to say.

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
joe% said:
ok for us to deside how many people we r gonna pick we need to know how many people r gonna play in the west so we can then deside how many people r gonna play dont u think? and about the team captain it doesnt matter whos d captain or not we still need to think has a team and play as one too so if uriel whants to be the captain im ok with aslong we r all considered equal in the team cause we all hace the same rights to discuss about anything thats all i got to say.

Alright then im cool with that...so be it

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
I have a lil' doubt. Is the crew battle going to be on the tourney organized by joe% and cassava in Bayamon(what I have been assuming all this time) or the one this saturday(which I don't think my dad will let me go:().

...........later

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
Like I said before being a team captain isn't anything special. I just wanted you guys to stop discussing who was going to be Team captain and focus on team players. We'll discuss like a team all united.

Kmahhl

Smash Journeyman
Uriel Vinellus said:
Like I said before being a team captain isn't anything special. I just wanted you guys to stop discussing who was going to be Team captain and focus on team players. We'll discuss like a team all united.
Thats cool, but how many players can the west bring? cause here( at the east )
we can bring like 10 good players for example.

The main concern here is that we have a lot of good people to represent
the east so we should decide on a fair number of players (even if these are not regionals)

So, how many stock/players will b?

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
krazyzyko said:
I have a lil' doubt. Is the crew battle going to be on the tourney organized by joe% and cassava in Bayamon(what I have been assuming all this time) or the one this saturday(which I don't think my dad will let me go:().

...........later
Please, ANSWER MY FRGGING QUESTION!!!!!!............thanks :p

...................later

Blazing

Smash Apprentice
krazyzyko said:
Please, ANSWER MY FRGGING QUESTION!!!!!!............thanks :p

...................later
is going to be in YUCA and JOE% Bayamon tournament and it will be after the tournament is done the rest of the things i dont know like the players that are going to participate etc.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
P.S. East is going to win :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

jaja that really is funny I was already scared that people in this forum lost their sense of humor really Blazing thanks for the joke. On the Crew battle I think that only 5 participant for each team is somehow selfish I know that people wants to participate. Also I think we should know how many from mayaguez and the west are coming that way then the east can chose who will play for the east out of the 20something players they have

Top Bottom