• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

Kmahhl

Smash Journeyman
Fox Hater said:
On the Crew battle I think that only 5 participant for each team is somehow selfish I know that people wants to participate. Also I think we should know how many from mayaguez and the west are coming that way then the east can chose who will play for the east out of the 20something players they have
Exactly, and we need some feedback from the west

Blazing

Smash Apprentice
Fox Hater said:
P.S. East is going to win :chuckle

jaja that really is funny I was already scared that people in this forum lost their sense of humor really Blazing thanks for the joke.
LOL No problem but hey your saying it like east is going to get owned by west but who knows maybe east has goten better than the west or we really are going to get owned,we will have to wait for the tournament and see if all the training that east has been doing has paid off :chuckle: :laugh:

Kmahhl

Smash Journeyman
Hey the comunity in smash at the east has grow this year very quikly, right now there's even a tournament that is gonna be heald at the east with all the smash community, something never seen b4 since in the last tourny(RUM 2) the east represented with a couple of players high in the brakets and the recent attendance of some west players to the famous YUCA's smashfest,
that shows that they know the East is bringing a good game recently. Take that Fox hater ;)

P.S. East is going to win :chuckle:

Blazing

Smash Apprentice
Kmahhl said:
Hey the comunity in smash at the east has grow this year very quikly, right now there's even a tournament that is gonna be heald at the east with all the smash community, something never seen b4 since in the last tourny(RUM 2) the east represented with a couple of players high in the brakets and the recent attendance of some west players to the famous YUCA's smashfest,
that shows that they know the East is bringing a good game recently. Take that Fox hater ;)

Golden Post :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
Kmahhl said:

Wo0t Fox Hater got owned

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Seriously everyone, not to be bragging about, but even thou I didnt practice anything (playing RO all the time) for the last 2 tourney I still end in 2 place and yesterday at the smash fest still win. xD So there east side maybe have got bigger but that doesnt mean they are gonna win. I really cant wait for the Crew Battles ;)

P.S. I dont care who wins.

Dojima

Smash Ace
The east has made some impresive improvement sice the last year, there is no doubt about that. But lets take something in mind, same as happeneds in the Tournaments here as not many people of the east can come here, we get only the most interested and obviously the best from the east, The same is gonna happend to that tournament the west will probably bring about 8-10 people and those will be part of the best. Now think about which side is going to win. Plus I promised Max a loli if he owned at that tournament.

joe%

Smash Apprentice
hey to all u people from the west i need to know how many numbers of people r gonna be in ur team can anybody answer that please i just whant to put a limit on the numbers of players that r gonna be in it so if some of u westsiders know how many people r gonna play just let me know .

joe%

Smash Apprentice
Eval said:
Seriously everyone, not to be bragging about, but even thou I didnt practice anything (playing RO all the time) for the last 2 tourney I still end in 2 place and yesterday at the smash fest still win. xD So there east side maybe have got bigger but that doesnt mean they are gonna win. I really cant wait for the Crew Battles ;)

P.S. I dont care who wins.

me and u got some unfinished fights to play.... u know we r the same playing with peach and u also know that sometimes u win and sometimes i win but its still not desided yet whos the better peach player between u and me but hey im looking forward to my tourney to give it a chance again cause u know u got 2 on R&M2 but i got 2 in the isabela tournament so lets see what happens and im not being serious about this im just playing with u besides i just like it when u go agaisnt me i can see it in ur face that u hate it jajajaja na man im just playing just hurry up and post how many people r gonna be in ur team so cheke had i nice time bothering u jejejejejeje peace out.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
Jajaja doble post I havent seen that in a long time. And I didnt get owned only time will tell who will win I cant w8 for it. And I really doesnt care who will win. I just want to play smash. Also last smash fest in the Rum was great I had a great time with Evil, HDL, but I felt bad couldnt play with Gj and only got one match vs Good with his peach and sucide 2 times. I hope I get to fight these 2 next time

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Okay Dear East Players

You've asked many times and you haven't been answered but right now I'll try my best to clear up the discrepancy.

Crew Battle West Players
1. Maximuspita
2.Eval
3. Dojima
4. Xyhthyx
5. Fox Hater
Alternate Possible 6th- HHH
Alternate Possible 7th- Vain
I know I'm coming, but not sure if I'm participating in the Crew Battle and I haven't heard from HHH in a while. Well hope that helps.
Also have no clue toward HDL's status in all this is.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Hey all, only some weeks left, I want to make something here, I possibly WON"T play in the crewbattles, since I first doubt I'll be chosen and second, I'm more focused on the tourney itself, unless I get invited and have enough time to spend over there. Anyways, forget my last post from days ago, it must have been some joke to get my game on. So.. lastly, Joe, please! the flyers! you're forgetting them and that's one of the most important parts for the adds and promotions, I'm trying to convince my friends to go, no news for the moment.

Blazing

Smash Apprentice
Vain said:
You've asked many times and you haven't been answered but right now I'll try my best to clear up the discrepancy.

Crew Battle West Players
1. Maximuspita
2.Eval
3. Dojima
4. Xyhthyx
5. Fox Hater
I know I'm coming, but not sure if I'm participating in the Crew Battle and I haven't heard from HHH in a while. Well hope that helps.
Oh my god vain you solve the problem thanks man this is indeed a godly and sexy post so now that the west has anounced their players east should do the same so joe and yuca and uriel get together and pick a team and this will end the stupid fight that i my self will apologize to anybody i might ofended because of this.

Kmahhl

Smash Journeyman
Dojima said:
But lets take something in mind, same as happeneds in the Tournaments here as not many people of the east can come here, we get only the most interested and obviously the best from the east, The same is gonna happend to that tournament the west will probably bring about 8-10 people and those will be part of the best. Now think about which side is going to win. Plus I promised Max a loli if he owned at that tournament.
You are right Doji west can't bring a big crew cause they don't have enough good players
they would probably lose, so thats a smart choice to get only 5 people to play from your side.
This whole thing is very disapointing if only 5 players get to represent each side, its not
fair since the growth of the smash community

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
Bubbleman_Nsider said:
Hey all, only some weeks left, I want to make something here, I possibly WON"T play in the crewbattles, since I first doubt I'll be chosen and second, I'm more focused on the tourney itself, unless I get invited and have enough time to spend over there. Anyways, forget my last post from days ago, it must have been some joke to get my game on. So.. lastly, Joe, please! the flyers! you're forgetting them and that's one of the most important parts for the adds and promotions, I'm trying to convince my friends to go, no news for the moment.

I sent 500 flyers to be printed they will be given to me on tuesday

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
Kmahhl said:
You are right Doji west can't bring a big crew cause they don't have enough good players
they would probably lose, so thats a smart choice to get only 5 people to play from your side.
This whole thing is very disapointing if only 5 players get to represent each side, its not
fair since the growth of the smash community

The minimum players for this is 7 like i said in recent posts... come on i know west can bring more than 7 players... lets try and give people that wanna play a chance...

Kmahhl

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for being considerate...

But I guess this is up to them and how many players will appear there that day and who can stay a little longer to participate.

So, we can only b sure of what is going to happend the same day when we c how many came and how many will play for sure.

But thanks Yuca for trying always to b fair to every1

Xyhthyx

Smash Journeyman
Boricua316 said:
The minimum players for this is 7 like i said in recent posts... come on i know west can bring more than 7 players... lets try and give people that wanna play a chance...
Why do we need 7 players? We still aren't certain 7 from the west will even show up. If we get there with 6, no crew battles? I wouldn't mind, I just wanna do singles and teams. Crew battles is just for show.

joe%

Smash Apprentice
Vain said:

Crew Battle West Players
1. Maximuspita
2.Eval
3. Dojima
4. Xyhthyx
5. Fox Hater
im very pleased of this answer ill try no to see whos gonna play in our team so ull get a answer soon .

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
Ok. I've discussed with Joe% the teams and we have come up with a list. This is almost the final list we could make some modifications but this is pretty much what we have.We think it might be final.

1. Evil ( Uriel )
2. Joe%
3. EOTG ( Better than Brownmario and the Cape)
4. Eddy ( not gravekeeper)
5. B4K4

Alternates:

The alternate spots will be decided in a best out of three match. Since the community here is so big we decided to do it this way. I think it's the easiest and less problematic way. So anybody that want to try out for 6 and 7 spots talk to me through MSN or to Joe% or YUCA. Or post here on smashboards.

EDIT : *cough* Lord HDL can try out too *cough*

joe%

Smash Apprentice
so there u have it people u can tryout for the 6 and 7 place so anybody feel free to tryout if u whant.

Dojima

Smash Ace
Kmahhl said:
Exactly... I mean with so many people on the east how many players would we need for you to play? 12? I doubt we can get that many over there.

Blazing

Smash Apprentice
Uriel Vinellus said:
Ok. I've discussed with Joe% the teams and we have come up with a list. This is almost the final list we could make some modifications but this is pretty much what we have.We think it might be final.

1. Evil ( Uriel )
2. Joe%
5. B4K4

Alternates:

The alternate spots will be decided in a best out of three match. Since the community here is so big we decided to do it this way. I think it's the easiest and less problematic way. So anybody that want to try out for 6 and 7 spots talk to me through MSN or to Joe% or YUCA. Or post here on smashboards.

Hey i want to try out for the alternate position just tell me when and where and i will be there

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
Ok , cool Blazing. I'm making a list of the people who will participating in "Crew Battle try outs". We'll have to set a date where all the people who want to try out can come and do a the little activity. So for now we'll start with the list.

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
Uriel Vinellus said:
Ok , cool Blazing. I'm making a list of the people who will participating in "Crew Battle try outs". We'll have to set a date where all the people who want to try out can come and do a the little activity. So for now we'll start with the list.

Joe% will run brackets for the team crew battle at the tourny... while i run the brackets for the 1v1 and 2v2...

if u got any questions or doubts contact me or joe

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Yo! How about making a map starting from Plaza Rio Hondo to Parque Lineal? I was today at Bayamon, yet I still don't know where are you guys...

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
I'm up for the try-outs!

Hey guys if this tourney will last like R&S2 did then I recomend that the crew battle can be done after the teams and before the singles(we have plenty of time).

............later

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
I’ve been thinking about something...

How exactly are you going to manage singles, teams, and crew battles all in the same day? Those things are very time consuming, especially if more people show up, and you can’t exactly start the tournament earlier so as to allow people from the west to arrive on time.

I will probably join the east for a change. If the west cannot get enough players though I will probably be on their team. Honestly I don’t care what team I’m on. If people want me to I won’t even enter crew battles so as to allow an extra slot that someone else could use.

By the way, some of the videos you all have been awaiting are uploaded finally. They are not all done but they are on the way, so most if all the videos from the February tournament and R&S2 will be up soon. Go here to download:

http://hosted.filefront.com/LordHDL/

Kmahhl

Smash Journeyman
Uriel Vinellus said:

1. Evil ( Uriel )
2. Joe%
5. B4K4

Alternates:

Bah,
OK sign me up for try outs too

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
Essence_of_the_Gods said:
What the heck!?!?!?!

Most of the videos aren't from RUM & Smash 2... :dizzy:
... Yes they are...

There are 24 videos from R&S2 and 7 from the Isabela tournament (there are some other Isabela tournament videos but I don’t have them, players from the east uploaded them a while back).

Kmahhl

Smash Journeyman
Hey Zero FX it was nice you could join us to play at Yuca's house you have a nice Fox you just need to
focus on your advanced techs. We all have time for some improvement, 3 weeks are left for the tournament so everyone prepare to get owned (im preparing too)

So Zero im looking foward to play u again and c how's your Fox doing
Welcome to the P.R. Smash community

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Thanks dude I lost almost all of the matches but I'm trying to improve more. I'm looking forward to play again with you guys.

Top Bottom