• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
HECTOR HAS POSTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(only J0QR's left)

*clear's throught*

I think I can do that friday....
Uriel, don't play dumb! I smell a Hyper Dark Link for that main possition lol.

H@WK you can press "EDIT" under your post an add what ever you want.

.............later

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
D4mn you're more pumped at posting than I am recently reva.

HMmm.... I wonder who'll be keeping that spot.
Hey I noticed that right now Joe%,H@wK & Angel Wanderer are online, POST ******!

......later

H@wK

Smash Ace
San Juan P.R. PKMN D/P FC - 4940 2077 9502
Believe me, I just want to have a good time at Yuca's house. I don't even care if I don't get the alternate position (of course, it would be great), I just want you (Zyko) and I to be at our best for the tourney! And this fest will be a great warm up (or this try-outs) for us...

joe%

Smash Apprentice
H@wK said:
Hey sup' joe%, haven't seen you since last smashfest I attended at Yuca's...

Preparing everything for the tourney right. A lot of people coming huh? See ya!!

yea man its been a hard week for me and yuca dealing with all this and i havent played alot like i used to , the only time i got its when i play sometimes with eotg and thats not alot but ill try and see if i can go to the tryouts so i can play a little with u guys peace out.

H@wK

Smash Ace
joe% said:
yea man its been a hard week for me and yuca dealing with all this and i havent played alot like i used to , the only time i got its when i play sometimes with eotg and thats not alot but ill try and see if i can go to the tryouts so i can play a little with u guys peace out.
Yep. I would love to play with you again. Descansa!!!! Don't push yourself to hard!!!

Catch ya later.

joe%

Smash Apprentice
yea ur right but its kinda boring fighting the same person thats why i wanna play with u guys.

Essence_of_the_Gods

Smash Journeyman
:urg: I am a boring player.... and my Mario sucks even worse :cry:

Anyway, me and Joe% need to play different people because the tourney isn't composed of only two people :psycho: DUH!!!

But seeing as there will be a lot of people at the tryouts there might not be enough time to friendly-match yo guys :(

* I talked with YUCA and the tryouts will be held just like a tourney
- 2 out of 3 matches wins and moves on
- Winner and Loser brackets

Basically it will be a mini-tourney that will not only serve to select players for the crew battle, but also as the practice everyone has been looking for. (Evil, Joe%, EOTG and YUCA will NOT participate in the tryouts)

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
WanderingAngel said:
OH btw boricua 316 just wanted to ask if i could go with zyko and H@wk to the smashfest... :confused:

yea sure why not...

aniway if any of u guyz wants in the crew tryouts this friday post ur smash name so i can add u to list... u guyz are the last ima add

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
Como dijo EOTG yo voy a ayudar ala actividad como juez. Osea que si tienen preguntas en el torneo de que se puede hacer o que no por favor pregunten. Las reglas van hacer MLG ruleset sin modificaciones. Voy a tratar de traer una copia el viernes para porsiacaso y las leeremos las mas importantes. Despues de los try outs quisiera hablarles unas cosas al Crew si hay tiempo y eso.

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
Essence_of_the_Gods said:
Yuca, your parents are gonna get angry at you for cramming so many people in the living room lol

LMFAO!!! na chill man ... ya hable con la jefa JAJAAJJA i got a liimit of 16 people... sooo were gonna devide half into the living room and the other half in da terraza with 2 tvs

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
Uriel Vinellus said:
Como dijo EOTG yo voy a ayudar ala actividad como juez. Osea que si tienen preguntas en el torneo de que se puede hacer o que no por favor pregunten. Las reglas van hacer MLG ruleset sin modificaciones. Voy a tratar de traer una copia el viernes para porsiacaso y las leeremos las mas importantes. Despues de los try outs quisiera hablarles unas cosas al Crew si hay tiempo y eso.

EN verdad yo espero que de tiempo. para todo por eso le exigo q traten de llegar a tiempo para empezar lo mas rapido posible y tratar de jguar par de friendlies y cubrir todas las bases

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
Ok. EVERYBODY !!! That's going to the try outs we need another TV and Cube so it can run perfectly. So we need somebody to bring a TV and a Cube. and yeah... "testicles, that is all" _ Peter.

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice

Armando has decided to go for the try outs thus he has gotten off the mainlist and is going to try out for alternate position. So I have an empty position in the main Crew member spots. I don't know what I'm going to do with that spot I'll decide later.

1. Evil ( Emo Falco )
2. Joe% ( lol downsmash)
3. EOTG ( Better than Brownmario and the Cape)
4. YUCA ( next DSF)

Alternates:

Try outs list:
1. Blazing
2.Good ( Jandro)
3.Zyko
4.Kmahhl
5.Hawk
6.Ish ( Ismael)
7.B4k4
8.Zero FX
9.PooP
10.KTH
11.RED(mistery fighter)
12.JkeR
13.Eddy
14.ANGL
15.Cirius

That's all I have for now. If we are going to do this activity I prefer to do it in a place everybody can be at the same place of course. So we can do it at my house or at a place everybody is able to go and participate. The faster I finish the list the faster I can start making the bracket. I'm thinking of putting first and second place in the alternates. Or we can do round robin and since it's not a gigantic activity I think we can finish it in a few hours. If you guys can give me ideas it would be helpful too.

EDIT: Date for the Try outs is : April 28th , 2006 and time 5:30pm - 6:00pm. People that only will participate in the try outs can come this is because there is a maximum on people who can be at the place. It will be held in YUCA's house if you have questions on getting there please post. His house is at Bayamon of course. Any further questions please contact me at my MSN soulrenewer20@yahoo.com or post. ( The date , place , and time was set by YUCA).

EDIT2: If any people have any trouble with the time that has been set , the time can be more flexible please tell us if you have a problem with the time. We can move it like 5:00pm to 6:00pm or something.

EDIT3: TRYOUT LISTS ARE NOW CLOSED

H@wK

Smash Ace
Yeah, our beloved friend Hector will be coming with us...

I can colaborate with a Cube, Smash CD, and at least my controller. So Uriel, if you need those accesories, let me know. BTW, my nickname will be H@WK and not HWKE, like it was before...

I can bring another controller, but it is a Mad Catz and it kinda suck...

Boricua316

Smash Apprentice
H@wK said:
Yeah, our beloved friend Hector will be coming with us...

I can colaborate with a Cube, Smash CD, and at least my controller. So Uriel, if you need those accesories, let me know. BTW, my nickname will be H@WK and not HWKE, like it was before...

Joker told me he was gonna bring another tv and his cube.... we only need one more cube... if u can bring it that would be awsome and a great help :p

Kmahhl

Smash Journeyman
Welcome WanderingAngel and Welcome back foreignguy

To the Smash scene!!!

Hey ANGL, looking foward to play some Sheik dittos, I've been having those with Yuca and I want to

play another sheik :p c u guys there.

H@wK

Smash Ace
Hello Kmahhl, sorry for being curious but I want to know if I have met you... Were you in the smashfest that I attended in Yuca's house (a principios de marzo), and your smash nickname is??? I don't recognize you by Kmahhl... Just being curious... you know... I want to know everyone in this comunity.

H@wK

Smash Ace
LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha!! Those were the good old times!!! I believe that Marx has improved a lot since then cause I have!!!

Hey Marx!!! Looking forward for another Falco coreography!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL(while banging the head in the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
P.S. - Sorry for double posting again... is just... *sigh*
don't be so hard on yourself. Just use the edit button and whatever you want to add, do it like this:

edit: sample text

:chuckle:

H@wK

Smash Ace
Yeah loli hunting, heh... heh... ANOUNCEMENT!!! The reason I'm posting this is to apologize for all that double posting crap. I'm sorry. But I was to excited about the try-outs, the Tourney, seeing you guys again, etc... I promise, I will make a good use of the EDIT button (siempre y cuando no me picheen por supuesto)... 4GIVEME, ok.

BTW, looking forward to showing you all el Pajaro dentro de mi (Falco of course), and I will bring my cube, and a copy of SSBM. See ya and, SORRY!!!!

edit: See guys already making good use of the edit button :chuckle: ... Wipe$$$, te guillaste, el sign me hizo reaccionar. :chuckle:

Top Bottom