• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Hehehehe, only 15 more days to Isabella smash, I'll be getting those $20 on the week, and keep on playing, but no more cash battles until later!(going to be broke)...
Then again.. I'll go do my best.

Wait up..

I want to add another condition to the cash battle-
-You can only choose one character, no switching.

Essence_of_the_Gods

Smash Journeyman
Don't add that rule to the MM because it can work against you. Leave it as it was and concentrate on your game, adding unnecesary conditions will probably backfire due to the fact that it will be your first tourney.

no offence intended

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Essence_of_the_Gods said:
Don't add that rule to the MM because it can work against you. Leave it as it was and concentrate on your game, adding unnecesary conditions will probably backfire due to the fact that it will be your first tourney.

no offence intended
Hmmm... still, I could possibly just use Ness, or try my hand usgin Marth.. but I'm not still so good with Marth.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Uriel Vinellus said:
Bubble if you are confident on beating Lord HDL the best smasher then I shouldn't be a problem I mean in reality I'm not that good compared to most people in the Island I kinda suck. ^^ *grin*

Wow, this thread should be called,"Boricua sarcasm"

....later

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
Even without that rule I wouldn’t switch from using ICs.

For future reference you can’t add your own rules unless both people agree. Now I’ll tell you that I’m indifferent to that rule right now, because I’ll stick with ICs. You can choose to go with one character or not, it’s your call.

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
Essence_of_the_Gods said:
ROFLMAO :chuckle:

Yes, Doji is a boy.

Well, we could pay to almost turn him medically into a girl (******)... almost :laugh:
WTF. THEN WHATS WITH THE DANCING GIRL AND THE RABBIT GIRL?!?!?:eek: :eek: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :******: :freak: :scared: :skull: :burst:

my day cannot get any wierder.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Lord HDL said:
Even without that rule I wouldn’t switch from using ICs.

For future reference you can’t add your own rules unless both people agree. Now I’ll tell you that I’m indifferent to that rule right now, because I’ll stick with ICs. You can choose to go with one character or not, it’s your call.
No problem then, I'll just stick to using Ness, he's my main... but it wouldn't hurt try Marth for a round.

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
Bubbleman_Nsider said:
No problem then, I'll just stick to using Ness, he's my main... but it wouldn't hurt try Marth for a round.
thats a wise decision
*out of topic*whats your nsider name, bubbleman? i'd assume bubbleman but the last time i assumed something, it was REALLY off.(sorry doji but what was i supposed to think)

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
WIPE$$$ said:
thats a wise decision
*out of topic*whats your nsider name, bubbleman? i'd assume bubbleman but the last time i assumed something, it was REALLY off.(sorry doji but what was i supposed to think)
Well, there's a reason why I named my account "nsider", yeah, my sn on nsider is BUBBLEMAN also. By the way, any of you play MarioKartDS?

Blazing

Smash Apprentice
krazyzyko said:
Blazing-Which is your main?

my main is link second to that is doctor mario but lately i have been using de doc better hmmmmmmmm maybe that is cause he is more easy to use than link, still i say link is my main.

same question which is your main?

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Well, there's a little something I have to say, I got some important things to do on the month, so my chances of going to the tournament are slim, but I'll report if something comes up.

Dojima

Smash Ace
Bubbleman_Nsider said:
Well, there's a little something I have to say, I got some important things to do on the month, so my chances of going to the tournament are slim, but I'll report if something comes up.
Chickened out.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Dojima said:
Chickened out.
Not funny Dojima, what I mean are that my chances MAY lower, but I still have them, about a 65% now of going(depends if my parents take me there or so), but my training won't go in vain.

Dojima

Smash Ace
Bubbleman_Nsider said:
Not funny Dojima, what I mean are that my chances MAY lower, but I still have them, about a 65% now of going(depends if my parents take me there or so), but my training won't go in vain.
Yep I doubt Vain will get to fight you.

Eval

Smash Journeyman
OMG lol, that was random. :D

@bubbleman: Are you going to chicken away or what..... <.< >.>

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Eval said:
OMG lol, that was random. :D

@bubbleman: Are you going to chicken away or what..... <.< >.>
I'm not backing down, it's just a little matter of whether I get to travel on that week or not, which is not oficial, otherwise, I'll go to Isabela

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
@bubble: you don't need to put a reason when you edit a post. look at my next post to see what most everyone does. yes i do play mkds but i have aol :mad: and remember SILENCE IS THE KEY.

@dojima: thanks for the sympathy...i think. lay of bubbleman. so what if he chickens out. still i agree that he shouldnt be talking about compromises he "might" not make.

@blazing: alright another link. :) i was also good at doc only because i saw a cheat that said you could get the the fire emblem level if you beat adventure with doc 50 tiimes. What can i say, i was a 5th grader.lol

@eval: were you talking about me :confused:

Blazing

Smash Apprentice
WIPE$$$ said:

@blazing: alright another link. :) i was also good at doc only because i saw a cheat that said you could get the the fire emblem level if you beat adventure with doc 50 tiimes. What can i say, i was a 5th grader.lol

lol yeah 5th graders always belive stuff like that lol,anyways who's your main character?

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
good bubble. if you would have been silent yesterday, there wouldn't have been that many people ganging up on you. my name is manolo91 on the nsider forums

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Bubbleman_Nsider said:
I didn't mean a person called "vain", but who is he/she?
I am Vain >_>;
I use Marth
Used to play Mario then saw Ken play, then switched (not really what happened)
Anywho. Watch out for flying avocados!

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
i swear ive seen you before. have you posted in mario video similar to linkology thread?

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Blazing said:
krazyzyko said:
Blazing-Which is your main?

my main is link second to that is doctor mario but lately i have been using de doc better hmmmmmmmm maybe that is cause he is more easy to use than link, still i say link is my main.

same question which is your main?
Fox!

Then in no specific order......Marth,Falky,Mario,Bowser.

I miss living in Bayamon lil' bit.(everything was so much closer.)

I love Doji's and Bubble's post war lol.

.....................later :psycho:

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
hmph, some people never mastered the character correctly, I was playing against my cousin some days ago, he normally uses Fox, but he only tends to use smash attacks, something that litteraly leaves him wayyy open for an attack, so after pwning him with Ness for some hours, I tried using Fox vs his Fox, I think he learned about using the rest of the attacks, specially the aerial Up+B attack..
Anyways, back to topic, the tournament is coming soon, I hope to bring some friends over(good smashers), and another thing, I heard of some smasher that calls himself "tiburon", anyone knows him?

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
The up+B is the firefox wich it's only used to sweetspot the edge,ledgestall and as a recovery(not as an attack).there's a long way to master a Fox eventhough almost everyone uses him.
WD,WS,shuffl(all aerials with ease)SH,SHL,SH2L,infinite,Shinestall,ffstall,illusionstall,all possible mindgames,Shinespiking,Wavelanding,DJC,illusion canceling,Pulseshining,etc......(a **** load of techniques to master). I still can't focking SH2L with the X-button.(but I'll keep practicing....)

I don't know the shark...he might get bitten lol. MAKE A TOURNEY IN THE EAST SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.............................later

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
krazyzyko said:
The up+B is the firefox wich it's only used to sweetspot the edge,ledgestall and as a recovery(not as an attack).there's a long way to master a Fox eventhough almost everyone uses him.
WD,WS,shuffl(all aerials with ease)SH,SHL,SH2L,infinite,Shinestall,ffstall,illusionstall,all possible mindgames,Shinespiking,etc......(a **** load of techniques to master). I still can't focking SH2L with the X-button.(but I'll keep practicing....)

I don't know the shark...he might get bitten lol. MAKE A TOURNEY IN THE EAST SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.............................later
woops, I missed there, I mean the Up+A attack ;)

A friend of mine told me that shark dude is a good smasher(even though my friend is a smash noob, he doesn't even own a GC or the game) and that he uses all the characters. Wonder who he is.

Top Bottom