• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

Crono the Great

Smash Cadet
I would like to go to the smashfest too but where in aguadilla is it?

And also, I cant wait for the tournament on the 25th. I'll probable bring some friends along, so we can all get our butts kicked!

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
€vå£- says:
what were u doing lol
"Human hope is made with sorrow"_Kaoru , Last Angel says:
Cleaning part of the patio.
I can't finish it today.
- €vå£- says:
a esta hora
Yep.
Es que lo deje pa ultima hora.
lol
- €vå£- says:
te pasa por emo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hahahaha

I LOL'D hard to this sorry I just had to put it. Eval likes to call me emo from time to time.

Gravekeeper

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gravekeeper
Uriel Vinellus said:
Eval likes to call me emo from time to time.
*Magically reappears after years of being away from the boards*

Uriel, you're so emo that you caused Schumacher's 2005 season to be one of his absolute worst. You know Alonso didn't deserve to win... Using the black Falco ain't helping much... Cheer up, Falco kid. XD

And what's this, making smashing plans without telling me? Your end is nigh, Ferrari boy.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Dojima said:
Ok, now don't go thinking that wavedashing around the whole match is going to get you somewhere, is just a tactic used in some mind games and character placing, if you can wavedash and you get owned by someone that doesn't don't go screaming that it was a glitch.
After a little investigation about the video, I don't think I nwould need to learn wavedash, so I'll just stay on normal training(Which is about 3 hous per day).
Musn't loose my cool...

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Bubbles try at least to shuffl and WD

Me daría mucha pena que después de tanta mierda que han hablao', terminen jugando escrético en el torneo.

Wavedashing=Training mode,FD,w/Luigi(the easier character to wd)speed from 1/4 a 1x
Despues de Luigi pues Ness.

Shuffling=shorthop-aerial-fast fall-L cancel.
.....y edge hog SIEMPRE!

En guerra avisada no muere tanta gente;)

......................later

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
Gravekeeper said:
*Magically reappears after years of being away from the boards*

Uriel, you're so emo that you caused Schumacher's 2005 season to be one of his absolute worst. You know Alonso didn't deserve to win... Using the black Falco ain't helping much... Cheer up, Falco kid. XD

And what's this, making smashing plans without telling me? Your end is nigh, Ferrari boy.
Hi to you too lol. Schumacher needed to lose that guy wins too much. Black Falco ROX00RZ! THERE IS NO OTHER !

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
tourny

isn't there sposed to be a tourny at the end of next month or somethin?? come on folks LETS GET A DATE so i can come down and ****..i accept ALL money matches DONT CARE WHAT THE PRICE IS

Xyhthyx

Smash Journeyman
Enycecricket said:
isn't there sposed to be a tourny at the end of next month or somethin?? come on folks LETS GET A DATE so i can come down and ****..i accept ALL money matches DONT CARE WHAT THE PRICE IS
RUM & Smash 2 is being scheduled for March 18.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
I think I'm missing something important here...

Is there a fee to register into a tournament or smash fests??

btw, I won't train to use advanced techs.

Xyhthyx

Smash Journeyman
Bubbleman_Nsider said:
I think I'm missing something important here...

Is there a fee to register into a tournament or smash fests??

btw, I won't train to use advanced techs.
The entrance fee for the 25th is $10. Also, if you don't train advanced techs you're putting yourself at a huge disadvantage to alot of other players.

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
It’s pretty much a guaranteed loss from the get-go, basically. It’s like I always say: no techs no sechs.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Xyhthyx said:
The entrance fee for the 25th is $10. Also, if you don't train advanced techs you're putting yourself at a huge disadvantage to alot of other players.
$10 to register... oh crap.. I'll make sure that those 10 bucks don't go in vain.
But I'll be taking my own ways of training, I won't spill them now ;)
As from the forums:

Wavedashing: The name of a certain unorthodox movement technique. It is done by jumping and then immediately air dodging toward the ground diagonally so that your character will slide along the ground. It can be done by holding the joystick down and forward (or backwards) and then pressing X~R~X~R~X~R quickly. X to jump, R to air dodge. You need to test with your character to find the exact timing. While wavedashing, you go as fast or faster than a normal dash, can attack with any attack out of your dash, and can switch directions very quickly. As good as this sounds, it's not THAT useful to most people. Luigi's is the easiest to see because he slides so well.

Wavedash didn't seem to usefull for me, specially when Ness doesn't slide much, but I tried with Luigi and it was perfect.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Keep thinking that way, we'll proove you wrong.

En guerra avisada no muere tanta gente;)

......................later[/QUOTE]

Sorry Uriel but I can't go this friday.(Me invitaron pa' un sweetfifteen party)

Pero yo te llamo cualquier cosa algun dia que pueda ir.

...............later

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
Well Bubbleboy let me put it this way. You are in a gunfight without the guns. You'll lose. And Ness does slide quite a lot. Compare that to Peach she doesn't slide at all. And secondly the Wave Dash is useful Falco's isn't that great compared to others yet I put it to good use you'll see. If you come to the smashfest I'll change your mind.

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
Bubbleman, money match? Or the name I personally prefer, CASH BATTLE. So how about it? I normally don’t do these but this is an exception. I’ll do a $20 cash battle with you. My ICs against your whoever. The rules are:

Best 2/3 set
No items
4 stock
8 minutes
Stages allowed: Fountain of Dreams, Pokémon Stadium, and Final Destination. You get to pick the first stage.

And as a plus if I 4 stock you in any of the matches I get a $5 bonus on top of the $20. You game for this?

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Lord HDL said:
Bubbleman, money match? Or the name I personally prefer, CASH BATTLE. So how about it? I normally don’t do these but this is an exception. I’ll do a $20 cash battle with you. My ICs against your whoever. The rules are:

Best 2/3 set
No items
4 stock
8 minutes
Stages allowed: Fountain of Dreams, Pokémon Stadium, and Final Destination. You get to pick the first stage.

And as a plus if I 4 stock you in any of the matches I get a $5 bonus on top of the $20. You game for this?
Uff! I like that! but wait a sec... that means each of us will wage $10, and if you have the guts to out-stock me without letting me take a stock out of you, I'll give you $5 extra... hhmm interesting... AND what If I get the chance to oustock you?(Which I doubt)

btw, the only tech I'm not going to learn(for the moment) will be WD, I know the rest of 'em.

What else... I don't use handicap on my training, unless I lower mine against a higher opponent.

btw, I'll be possibly bringing some other pals to the fest and tournament!

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
masschaosde said:
Accept it man! Don't back off from a challenge.
I have 95% of accepting, since the other 5% is the valuable of the chances of someone taking me over to Isabela, but I do accept this challenge, now I just need to find someone to take me to the smash fest :laugh:

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
i have never seen so much $#It in my life. at least bubble boy is actually listening to your posts.its a start.

@bubble: silence is your best weapon against your opponents.

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
Haha now that’s what I wanted to see. Just let me clarify a few things.

We’re not dealing with $10 each. It’s $20 to the person who wins from the one who loses. And that’s a 2/3 set, not one match. It can happen at the smashfest or tournament, whichever one since I’ll be at both. Oh yeah, if you manage to 4 stock me I’ll give you the $20 with $5 extra. Wouldn’t be fair if it was one-sided, right?

Also make sure you understand that we’re not trying to make you feel bad here. When you come we’ll likely welcome you, shake your hand, and have some fun. But no lies you’re up for some blunt enlightenment in the days to come when it comes to Smash.

Blazing

Smash Apprentice
Uriel Vinellus said:
Blazing let's see if we can play this Friday man. I'll call ATH this Friday so you guys can come home practice for the Tournament.
ok see you fiday man oh do i have to bring a cube or something else?

i am 90% sure that i will atend this tournament and maybe the smashfest so you guy's need to give me a map to were the tournament is going to be held and the smash fest too

Xyhthyx

Smash Journeyman
Blazing said:
ok see you fiday man oh do i have to bring a cube or something else?

i am 90% sure that i will atend this tournament and maybe the smashfest so you guy's need to give me a map to were the tournament is going to be held and the smash fest too
If you're coming to the smashfest just get a ride or follow Carlos' crew, he's been here before.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
@Lord_HDL
Well of course, now I feel more hyped about getting ready for the tournament, and $20 can be good, then again, it's all part of the "competitive" spirit.
I don't want to get too cocky about this one, but since you're the "best smasher" around, if I manage to beat you or something there, how about betting your title? ;)

@Uriel
Hey dude! I'm not rich or something like that! But we could have one sometime later.

@Wipe$$$
I see, I still don't know which characters you use, which puts you guys another step above me, since I said some time ago about mine.

@masschaosde
People here are a little fast there over cash battles, eh?

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
I’ve never heard of one in PR before actually. Maybe there have been here but not any that I know of. Usually people just play and that’s it, so this is probably the first one. As a friend of mine describes it, get ready for the “CURRENCY DUEL!”

Also Bubbleman, beating me doesn’t make you the best, lol. Beating skilled people more consistently than me does. Also I’ll be using ICs, which are not my best characters (but they are up there with my best). So no tampering with the best title, it’s ticklish.

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
Blazing you can tag along with me for the smashfest. You can bring a Gamecube if you want too but I have one. I already spoke to ATH and he said he'll be arriving at 4:00pm. Bubble if you are confident on beating Lord HDL the best smasher then I shouldn't be a problem I mean in reality I'm not that good compared to most people in the Island I kinda suck. ^^ *grin*

Essence_of_the_Gods

Smash Journeyman
You guys are getting too exited about the money match, and to top it off against a new face... tsk tsk shame on you

Yo HDL, i still remember the match where your Ganon somehow touched the floor of the flying ship while i didn't.... :confused: I'd be nice to play you and Uriel's Falco and Doji if he goes to the isabela event. I managed to find someone who wants to go (Eddy) so it's probable that he'll be my ride.

PS: no money matches for me, i'm way beyond broke :cry:

however, i'm willing to accept donations to my own pocket lol

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
hold up...dojima is a boy???
@bubble: are you sure you know what your up against? your gonna end up paying the man $10 to play with him :ohwell: . whatever, its your money.

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
Essence_of_the_Gods said:
I'd be nice to play you and Uriel's Falco and Doji if he goes to the isabela event.
it says it right here, but i guess he was talking about uriel now. :dizzy: the way its written it looked like he was talking about both of you guys

can anybody tell me why it says send an aim too wipe$$$ under my location?
edit:nevermind.

Top Bottom