• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS loses to Falco

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
O wait, we already knew that, didn't we?

Congrats on ninth at MLG Orlando, NickRiddle. Tough luck running into DEHF so early on.

CO18

Smash Hero
Falco ***** zss lol didnt seem like anything nick could do vs dehf just ***** all of his options

He was 1 hit away from beating adhd i think

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I think Nick should pick up a secondary for Falco. :\

However I am very impressed with top 9 anyway. I hope he's going to Columbus to try again and that by then he's picked up another character for DEHF. Heh

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Falco is stupid.
One away from money. :(
One hit away from beating ADHD:(:(
My little brother made 700 at this. :(:(:( :D

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Great job man!!! Your zss is too good! see i told you falco was a bish and you cant just crawl away >_> im using weegee since he happens to be my secondary ....helps with the diddy match up to, of course your playing world class players so its hardly any comparison. Any ways hope you upload some of your amazing matches!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Diddy's MU is probably around 55:45, so it's not hard at all.
Falco on the other hand...
I'm learning Pikachu's CGs this week.

solecalibur

Smash Master
SSE team haha , good idea since pika will deal with snakes if you wana mix it up a bit

Drae

Smash Rookie
I seriously thought I sucked as ZSS cause I couldn't beat Falco till I found this place a few months ago >_>.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I still don't think the match-up is that bad, it's just really bad at first. I don't know a single ZSS main who has really explored the match-up inside and out, everyone just gets wrecked by a Falco at some tourney and picks a secondary and never looks back. We need someone to play it like a LOT and tell us what our options actually are and learn intricately what we can and cannot do.

::cough::Dazwa

solecalibur

Smash Master
seriously its a hard counter 70 30 dont turn into the falco boards on me with the ICs MU
there is such easy options on Zss and you have to be 5 steps ahead of him or your done for

Zero

Smash Hero
I think it's pretty bad, but we do need a top ZSS player to play a top Falco player for weeks and weeks and weeks, to learn and prove exactly what we can and cannot do. Our theorycraft can only take us so far.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Maybe I'll force DEHF to play 100 matches with me at MLG.
If I can take 100 straight losses. :(

noradseven

Smash Lord
Well according to the match up numbers, you should win at least thirty times o.o.
No no Falco players say its 6:4 Falco, I was told this repeatably by our falco player, I told him I would play my falco vs his ZSS, any day of week. I think that **** is 7-3 Falco I know what 7-3 feels like, it feels like total *** and ****, but you can still win :/.

Also play him 100 times, and record the number of wins and losses you guys had I could use some ammo.

Top Bottom