• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol, if we team we'll most likely fail lol but we can do lots of team friendlies and MM if you like

oh my bad polt lol maybe, i really don't like yoshi so i might just randomly fsmash you in a fit of rage but idk i may be willing to team
too bad u already agreed to me :-p atleast for friendlies :D

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
lol, if we team we'll most likely fail lol but we can do lots of team friendlies and MM if you like

oh my bad polt lol maybe, i really don't like yoshi so i might just randomly fsmash you in a fit of rage but idk i may be willing to team
I might not even be a Yoshi main by the time the next ZP comes around.

At least you're considering me. ^_^

:069:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
O_O...........You will still be a yoshi main because you have to be! there is no changing of Yoshi
Depressing fact: 80% of Yoshi mains have switched to other characters. There's only like 8 or 9 of us left...

...around the world. Being a Yoshi main is lonely. :(

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Depressing fact: 80% of Yoshi mains have switched to other characters. There's only like 8 or 9 of us left...

...around the world. Being a Yoshi main is lonely. :(

come on Polt be a leader not a follower :-p Im just kidding ^_^ You can change your main ahahahah I cant really stop you

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Lol haven't you only been to 3 tournies?

Also, when is the next one? 11/14?
This makes 4, actually, not that much of a difference there, but to me it's somewhat of a big deal. I've never been 3 stocked offline, even in friendlies.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I'm in Texas right now. I more over likely wont be back for a couple weeks. This monthly will either be canceled or moved back to the end of the month for this one time. Sorry about this guys, but nothing is set in stone yet. I should know for sure by this week.

-Lee-

Top Bottom