• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

DC

Smash Cadet
Uh who cares? I made that cause I was bored and I'm not claiming it's mine. In fact, I don't plan on ever using that again.

You're a complete idiot and take things far too seriously.

EDIT: Furthermore your sig is complete irony. You're a waste of my time.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Uh who cares? I made that cause I was bored and I'm not claiming it's mine. In fact, I don't plan on ever using that again.

You're a complete idiot and take things far too seriously.
EDIT: Furthermore your sig is complete irony. You're a waste of my time.

edit: blocking me on aim? i think ur mad bro. maybe you should stop taking things far too serious. don't be mad, plz don't. plz plz plz. lol.

edit2: except my sigs original picture is not protected by any copyright laws. lolololollo0o0lollopl0lol

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

edit: blocking me on aim? i think ur mad bro. maybe you should stop taking things far too serious. don't be mad, plz don't. plz plz plz. lol.

edit2: except my sigs original picture is not protected by any copyright laws. lolololollo0o0lollopl0lol
omg that dog is sooo happy. It's the happiest dog I've ever seen, aside from when I give my dog a bone. :)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
wow...i should contact the artist.
most artists are glad the fact people find their work superior and would love to use them. but give ur respects and contact the owner of the picture or least write down the artists name on the piece. people put hard effort into distributing such pieces as a way to make money for themselves. ill send a pm to him/her for ya to see if its ok.

artists unite.

edit:

xD!

edit2:
http://gekiamana.lovesick.jp/about.html

!I never allow using my works without any permission!
thats the chicks website...she redirected me to this page.

Curaga

Smash Ace
RXgaming's Curaga + Gox Team = The Whole Universe is Going to Die ! ! ! (Three exclaimation points.)

What other teams were there?

Shaky

Smash Ace
I sure hope Serg will come to this....... or otherwise I'll have no partner :/

MnM

Smash Journeyman
so whats up with the attendance with this one? we know afro and master raven aren't going but what about chaz, bonesaw, xaltis, joey, serg, polt, etc?

Top Bottom