• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Last time I played in tournament was about 3 months ago, beat that!
3months and 2 weeks for me ness man!

=P so who wants to get wrecked.

<-- is still looking for someone to team with and win.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Why am I even coming again? Lol even though playing at a toll booth was fun it was nerve recking. The tournament itself was good though. I think I heard the word **** too much lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Why am I even coming again? Lol even though playing at a toll booth was fun it was nerve recking. The tournament itself was good though. I think I heard the word **** too much lol
mainly so i can have a teammate

...lol

GGrandhustle305

Smash Apprentice
Like i said no one rly knows me or w/e
but if u lookin for a teamate ill team.
like if we need to do some friendlies or w/e before it starts then sure

if not den ill just enter singles and do friendlies and 1-2 dollar MM's ^.^

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
chaz, we still good to win teams at this?
Sorry Lingiuni, Bonesaw won't let me team with anyone else. I didn't think he was going to this until tonight.

Also i'm bringing a Wii.

Green Ace I'll MM you.

Anybody else wanna MM?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I'm calling on the old(and new) FIU crew to get their **** back together and claim the top spots that they had back in their prime. C. Doc, Bonesaw, Chaz, Galeon, Seibrik(FIU a longgg time ago), Nick Riddle(newer), where you at?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm calling on the old(and new) FIU crew to get their **** back together and claim the top spots that they had back in their prime. C. Doc, Bonesaw, Chaz, Galeon, Seibrik(FIU a longgg time ago), Nick Riddle(newer), where you at?
... Seibrik claims first almost every time.
C and I take 1st or 2nd in doubles every tournament we go to.
I get knocked out by ESAM, so it doesn't work. :(

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
why not make a thread? is cfl contagious?

make a thread or ur just as lazy, people stop checkin sfl threads when they have no hope of getting there.

make a thread, check responses, IF u dont get a full car by tomorrow night by that, than dont go. but if u can get a car easily, and i know u can, than come!

nevershootme

Smash Master
make it or be considered lazy? no no, i've posted on the orlando thread, and this thread. no responses. expect 0 responses from orlando players once the thread is made. can't count gdx and hrnut cuz they're going with rx gaming.

and like i said, I'm not going because i'm going to a tournament, i'm going home and not detouring to a tournament. READ: GOING HOME AND DROP STUFF OFF, NOT TO A TOURNAMENT FOR A SINGLE PURPOSE. THE CARPOOL IS AN OPTIONAL THING AND SO FAR NO ONE HAS BEEN SHOWING INTEREST IN RIDING WITH ME, SO IM GOING HOME FOR THAT MATTER

and really.. i got other things to do. such as doing flips and ****

and i'm not taking 4 people... i'm only taking 1 person at most whoever is interested, cuz i'm not getting parent *****ings from me about having alot of people staying at my house

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I didn't include afro or nsm because I wasn't sure if they were going to go to zp or not. XD

Afro is crewless now that Nexus (R.I.P.) disbanded and stopped playing Brawl. Something for FIU to consider?

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Wato is a vert legit crew. Has anyone seen us man. We nasty. We got one of the best melee players in the usa and we do other things besides smash we even have girls in the crew and they don't suck at all, Pretty nasty.... like wato day in epcot that day was so cold but so much fun.

Top Bottom