• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lulz this is pathetic, melee as a side event? lol lee, once a brawl scrub always a brawl scrub.
illogical anger is illogical

and as for this tourney, i'll see what i can do. it HAS literally been a year since ive been to a SFL tourney, so maybe its about time again

DFEAR

Smash Hero
MM requests. get at me. im looking at u riddle O_<! and emilio would be cool if ya came.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lol too scared to use zss riddle? its good matchup experience. and i got a few things to show u :3. secret training ftw.

and xaltis. lol i like dirty money as much as anyone else. but. :3 ah what the hell. bring it!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
lol too scared to use zss riddle? its good matchup experience. and i got a few things to show u :3. secret training ftw.

and xaltis. lol i like dirty money as much as anyone else. but. :3 ah what the hell. bring it!
Too scared to use ZSS? Nah, if I lose with Zelda we'll double or nothing with my ZSS.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
dxmn this tournament sounds good lee. ill hit up the rest of the naples crew when u get a chance man but which is the date the 15 of august? cuz i saw 2 dates and IMO low tier would be good man. its a differnce but i think you should do i low tier tournament. or something like that.
well ill post again when i find out if naples can go

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'll MM you Dfear, and snipa. 5$ each pikachu vs whoever the **** you wanna use. Also, seibrik, 5$ pikachu vs wario?

Emowolf, if you go, ill MM you 5$ pikachu wolf, or even DK vs wolf.

I'm bringing back DK. I use way too many characters now >_> Pikachu, and both the kongs, and possibly METAKNIGHT

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'll MM you Dfear, and snipa. 5$ each pikachu vs whoever the **** you wanna use. Also, seibrik, 5$ pikachu vs wario?

Emowolf, if you go, ill MM you 5$ pikachu wolf, or even DK vs wolf.

I'm bringing back DK. I use way too many characters now >_> Pikachu, and both the kongs, and I'm possibly gay for METAKNIGHT[
There you go.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
ill give u a rematch with my wario

and anyone else that thinks their man enough
IM MAN ENOUGH SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snake wario $5

who else wants to to MM me??? com on...how many times do you guys get to play CANDY?!?!?! :-(

so yea might be coming here

i expect tons and tons of MMs from every1

let the games begin

and o0o...

therer will be blood....

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
IM MAN ENOUGH SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snake wario $5

who else wants to to MM me??? com on...how many times do you guys get to play CANDY?!?!?! :-(

let the games begin

and o0o...

therer will be blood....
My ZSS vs. every character you play.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero

snake wario $5

let the games begin

and o0o...

therer will be blood....
CANDY I MISS YOU SOP MUCH!!!!

PM ME PLEASE

if ur in miami or anywhere close, i'll come train with uuuu

Master Raven

Smash Master
Cosmetic hacks are fine, but hacks that alter the gameplay aren't allowed, even minor stuff like no tripping, which sucks, but they're usually not allowed for consistency reasons.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
@ Esam: wolf pickachu lol kinda like pikachu vs falco at yasumicon naw man. but seriosly i dont really have money even to go to this but ima try to find something if i go and i do ill find a way. ill MM your dk if you want. its just that pika vs wlf is idk im sure you get it lol not trying to sound like im backing down though lol but well see later dawg...s

DFEAR

Smash Hero
fine justin. bring that ****!

btw pkmn puzzle league is so not ur game =P snipa will get u down. o.o

-!-

Smash Lord
@ Esam: wolf pickachu lol kinda like pikachu vs falco at yasumicon naw man.
wow lol it wouldn't be much different then D3 infinites :laugh: the only thing is that pika vs any Starfox is limited to a % and just follows to the kill...

Curaga

Smash Ace
Fezz and Curaga will be there!

We will probably not be bringing recording equipment.
We're just coming to secure first (and last) place.

Top Bottom