• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
** UPDATES!! **

* Melee will be a main event IF enough people show interest. I spoke with Doodah, Smiles, Steven, and others about coming so if enough people come then I will always make Melee a main event with Brawl.

* OO'ser CANDY is looking into coming to this. Start the Training, Money Matches and Hype!!

* Central FL is finally coming to South FL. Once a month South FL goes to Gigs, so I'm hoping that once a month Central FL will come to my tourny.

* I need about 2-4 more TV's to make sure things go smoothly. Bring a TV, Wii, and Brawl and you'll bypass the door fee. Lets make this happen people.

* I AM EXCEPTING ALL MONEY MATCHES. WHO WANTS TO GET NUTTED ON?!? :p LOLZ.

-Lee-

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I'm down to go to this but sheikssbm has work on that day so I'm not sure how to get there.

If guero is down to drive then yea, naples should be there. m!x u gotta ask ur bro to drive dawgggggg.

Curaga

Smash Ace
Fezz doesn't own a TV, but he owns a Wii.
I don't own a Wii, but I own a TV.

If we bring out own things, what does that do for door fee? lol

btw, in the OP.. Caruga!? Is that like Garugamesh!? lol

One dollar and 7 cent money match to Advent Lee 3/5
Fox vs Diddy

One of us is walking away with two McDoubles..

FlatSoda

Smash Champion

Fox vs Diddy

i'm pretty sure you can just get one persons door fee off, and then split the door fee between you two at 2.50

:074:

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
my falco is coming out of retirement..

its like falco 2.0 or sumthin

my falco fukks hoes.
Dreads is a BEAST lolz.

To make it simple, one of you guys are relieved of door fee completely.

Sorry about that man lolz.

Fox vs Diddy

Deal, I hope I'm hungrier than you lolz.

ANY MORE MONEY MATCHES?? I'm a brawl scrub, come take my money.

-L-

-!-

Smash Lord
I'm down to go to this but sheikssbm has work on that day so I'm not sure how to get there.

If guero is down to drive then yea, naples should be there. m!x u gotta ask ur bro to drive dawgggggg.
**** no Chris >_< I'll ask wero about it, I think we can figure something out... after all we still have Alvin.

umm... i may need a partner o.O I got an Idea.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
OOhhhh, if CFL is coming, maybe CO18 and HRNut will come so i can MM both of them :D

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
if I just bring a Wii and no TV is it reduced door fee or not
Yes your door fee is reduced.

alright well ill be there for melee and if you want more people put melee in the title.
I hope you don't think I'm doing this for you lolz. I don't cater to children who cry about their game being overshadowed by another game that is just as bad. If you want to play a real fighting game go to GG or SF4.

Any ways Melee people are not showing enough interest. I left out "Brawl" or "Melee" out of the title on purpose to see who was interested period. Brawl players show their interest but only a couple melee players are showing interest. So things are not looking too good for that, but I'll still leave it up for a couple more days and try to get more melee players to come before I decide what to do with Melee. If there is low interest I might still host for Melee but on a different day like Sunday, or the 3rd Saturday of every month.

Also Ill be hosting SF4 and Blaz Blue tournies on the 4th/last Saturday of every month.

-Lee-

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I think that the only reason melee players arent showing interest is because the first post is basically showing that this is replacing a brawl monthly, and there is very little talk about melee. If I may suggest, I'd put CONSIDERING MELEE. SHOW INTEREST!! so Melee players could say they want to come. Linguini just happened to come to this thread.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I think that the only reason melee players arent showing interest is because the first post is basically showing that this is replacing a brawl monthly, and there is very little talk about melee. If I may suggest, I'd put CONSIDERING MELEE. SHOW INTEREST!! so Melee players could say they want to come. Linguini just happened to come to this thread.
Good suggestion. Although I have been personally speaking with MANY melee players about this and I told them all how it is (that they have to show interest & post) and so far only ONE of them have and thats Spider Sense. Ill try your suggestion out, but if there is still low interest then ill just make a separate thread for Melee and make it a different day, that way there is no excuses.

-Lee-

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Well Lee already knows I'm letting everyone who plays melee know about these monthly events. And told him I'd show up, so there's no question I'll be there.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Well Lee already knows I'm letting everyone who plays melee know about these monthly events. And told him I'd show up, so there's no question I'll be there.
My point exactly. Out of everyone you let know about Melee not one person has posted. Telling them isn't enough nor is posting really but if they wont even post to show that they are interested then I doubt they will come at all. However I had low tier on my thread just ONCE (now its twice) and look how many people have shown interest. I want melee to happen but not just with 3-5 people. If thats the case then I may just give one or two TV's to play melee friendlies/MM's.

Anymore Money Matches?

-L-

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Yeah I didn't realize you already went to Melee players and discussed this. If it doesn't work out than I wouldn't mind at all if melee were on a different weekend.

And I'm game for either melee or low tier. Ultimately its your decision and I'll respect it either way.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Yeah I didn't realize you already went to Melee players and discussed this. If it doesn't work out than I wouldn't mind at all if melee were on a different weekend.

And I'm game for either melee or low tier. Ultimately its your decision and I'll respect it either way.
Personally I would WAAAY rather Melee over Low Tier but I'm going to do what the people want. Thats why I want melee people to post and show interest :(

Lee, i'll MM you pikachu vs diddy.
Pikachu vs Diddy all neutrals. Accepted.

ANY MORE MONEY MATCHES?? COME ONE PEOPLES I'M A BRAWL SCRUB REMEMBER LOLZ.

-Lee-

Curaga

Smash Ace
GDX, you coming to this? :D

It'd be cool to chat and get some friendlies in. I didn't really get to play you at Herb.

Also, count on RXgaming to bring 1 set-up (Wii + TV) as well as possibly a N64.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX, you coming to this? :D

It'd be cool to chat and get some friendlies in. I didn't really get to play you at Herb.

Also, count on RXgaming to bring 1 set-up (Wii + TV) as well as possibly a N64.
idk about a mm esam, if i do do it it'll be with kirby, rx gaming pick me up PLEASE!!
lol yea. i was kinda hoping you guys would pick me and hrnut up on the way down there. we'd chip in for gas of course

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I'll do a $5 MM, Lee.

Accepting any other MM's. >.>

(And still looking for a partner, of course)

:069:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ill MM u polt :3 get wreckd dino. my return will be epic >:3

btw hype for blazblue monthlies lol

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
*** UPDATES ***

* THERE WILL BE MELEE!! I made a whole new thread for it and it has its own day. So Melee players go post in there so we can make it happen. Heres the link -> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8052936&posted=1#post8052936

* RX Gaming: OO'ser CANDY, GDX, HRNUT, and maybe C018 all want to come to my tourny. There all in the Orlando area and I'm sure they will help you out with gas money of course. Could you possibly get some/all of them??

* Low Tier is going to take over as the side event here.

* So far I have Money Matches with Curaga, Esam, Poltergust. Anyone else wanna take my money?

-advent-

Top Bottom