• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zigsta(bowser) vs Xyro(samus) 20$mm! The rematch!!!! Happening Tomorow(HOBO 31)!!!!!!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
/grabbed. and if he spot dodges, we just need to read the spot dodge and deal like 40% damage because bowser is HUGE and EASY to combo.
That's actually one of the things Xyro did I wasn't expecting. He'd purposefully shoot a missile at me from point blank range just so I'd shield, making it easy for him to grab me.

Clever devil.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Yeah, Wes did that a lot of times to me when we played. I personally think it's best to shield whatever you can, but don't shield extensively. It's just not worth it to try and keep your % as low as possible.

You're Bowser, you can shrug off a few things.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
That's actually one of the things Xyro did I wasn't expecting. He'd purposefully shoot a missile at me from point blank range just so I'd shield, making it easy for him to grab me.

Clever devil.
Im MILES ahead of you son.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Samus relies on her missiles for far more reasons than camping damage. She uses them for set ups, and grabs and locks. Good times really.

Clever devil.
That is one of the most basic Samus combos in the book, I'm appauled Miseur Ziggy </3.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So Xyro and I were at the same tournament this weekend.

BUT HE WAS TOO SCARED TO PLAY ME.

EDIT--I can now officially announce the latest and greatest result of my training. With it, Xyro will surely get wrecked December 4th.

I HAVE BECOME LOUIS.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
you should use the brown bowser then. o:

be the american ixis.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
When we're human, as we're gonna be~. <3

While I'm at it, happy Halloween and stuff. Now go back into the mountains and train, Zig. Back, I say!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
The Princess and the Frog is one of the greatest Disney films of all time.

OF ALL TIME.

Trouble King

Smash Apprentice
/grabbed. and if he spot dodges, we just need to read the spot dodge and deal like 40% damage because bowser is HUGE and EASY to combo.
Lol. Because a great Bowser main would just power shield approach head on. And then get grabbed by SLOWBRO BEAM.

If you miss your grab, Fsmash, gg.

Xyro77

i dont know if this is bad news or not but hobo has been moved to the 11th instead of the 4th

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Only reason I won't be making HOBO is if my end-of-semester screenings are that weekend.

Sliq

Smash Master
I'll be making HOBO probably, if anyone gives a ****. I won't mm Xyro because he'll wreck me, but still.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
You can now uhhm
uhhhhm
uuuuuhm

Reverse Floop de whoop Claw Cancel Lagless Fsmash

Sliq

Smash Master
You guys are slacking *******s.

inb4potcallingkettle

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
My week before HOBO will be filled with film editing, playing Epic Mickey, and praticing ****** Xyro.

Xyro77

Since zigsta already knows he cant win on neutrals, we agreed to do our 3/5 on all CP stages. Will this help zigsta or will xyro continue the **** machine?

Xyro77

Why would a Bowser agree to that?
2 reasons!

1. he lost on neutrals so clearly he woudlnt win there in the rematch.

2. i almost never use TRUE cp stages(i usually take people back to pkmn 1 or sv...ect) so he will have a small advantage.

If he wants to go back and just do netrals im ok with it.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I can't make HOBO due to my short film screening schedule, and we've changed the rules for this a bit. I'll let Xyro do the honors when he gets unbanned.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So since Xyro hasn't posted the new rules of our rematch, I'll go ahead and do the honors.

We'll play a best of five, standard rules, but this time it will be on MY Wii with MY music. That means Xyro will be forced to listen to Disney music the ENTIRE time.

That magical home court advantage, baby.

Top Bottom