• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZEST5*30th of april & 1st of may*REGISTRATION CLOSED*CONFIRM when ready!*WIIs NEEDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyr

Smash Cadet
Nice sig, Tiersie. <3 ToS

By the way, my brother Xero has to withdraw from tournament since he has a tennis competition that day. Way to check your agenda before entering. Anyway, this also means that I'll have no doubles partner. Anyone wants to form a team with a Falco/Jiggs scrub? ;x Otherwise I'll just team with a level 9 Ganondorf.

This all is Melee, ofcourse.

Ninfreak

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah, I'm looking for a team partner actually ^^
Both games, Nyr if you wanna team, i'm up for it for melee

Nyr

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah, I'm looking for a team partner actually ^^
Both games, Nyr if you wanna team, i'm up for it for melee
Sure! I'd love to. :) I'll post something to recognize me with later on I guess, so we can actually find each other there. Who'll you be playing as? Not that it matters, but then I know what to expect and I could prep with li'l bro.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
whaaaaaaat you guys got friggen third in teams last time without even playing the game

thats like FREE MONEY DUDE .. FREEEE MONEY HOW CAN U SAY NO TO FREE MONEY!
Doing something you don't enjoy to make a few bucks... I almost felt like a hoer =(

Exalador

Smash Lord
Schrijf mij (Loek) maar in voor 'Melee', zowel 'Singles' als 'Doubles'. :)
Cool, ik zet je erop ^^

By the way, my brother Xero has to withdraw from tournament since he has a tennis competition that day.
np, i'll take him off the list :)

Doing something you don't enjoy to make a few bucks... I almost felt like a hoer =(
I lol'd :p

@AJP_Anton: I know you as the best recording guy in Europe, but I don't know if you also play at the tournaments. Do you want me to sign you up for any of the events?

Mr-R

Smash Champion
what don't tell me u got no satisfaction at all when u were abusing those broken snake tilts!

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Ex:
Of course I play Melee. However, teams is more fun, and the teammate I thought was going is not, so I'm not either. Sorry...

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
I just checked my holidays schedule, and it's not the same as last year's, so I can come. I'm interested for Brawl. Might also do Melee singles, not sure.

If standing infinites get banned, I'll confirm right away. ;)

My roommate (Kratos) is also interested for Brawl only.

Exalador

Smash Lord
I just checked my holidays schedule, and it's not the same as last year's, so I can come. I'm interested for Brawl. Might also do Melee singles, not sure.

I'll put you and Kratos on the list. About the standing infinite: I made a poll on the dutch smash-forum about it, chances are it will get banned, I will let you know as soon as possible :)

Zet mij er maar op voor allebei de dagen.
doe ik ^^

@Aniolas: lol... had to wait till i got home to see that clip... haha wtf xD

Exalador

Smash Lord

After some discussion and a poll, the results for the standing infinite are:
65% in favor of banning
35% against banning

As a result, the standing infinite will be banned @ ZEST5

Leon & Zulu interested for Brawl, from France. :)
I'll put them on the list :)

EDIT: for all the foreign people that need housing: please let Lawrencelot know in the housing thread, located here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=265126

Exalador

Smash Lord
Sorry for the double post guys, but it seems the thread has been inactive for a while.
I wanted to let everybody know that the time has come to start confirming your registration. Please let me know if you are sure to come.

Also: a lot of European players haven't let Laurens know if they needed housing or not, so please let him know if you need housing, so he can help you with this. If you have arranged housing on your own, please let him or me know as well, so we know that housing for you has been taken care of.

Last: if you can bring a wii, cube or recording equipment, please do so. Also let me know what you are planning to bring with you, so I know what I can expect. A lot of wii's are still needed for the Brawl day, so if you can help out, it is much appreciated. The target for both days are 27 setups. we still need at least 16 wii's for friday (BRAWL) and at least 5 consoles (cube or wii) for saturday (MELEE).

There is 1 recording setup for both days so far.

Exalador

Smash Lord
Joeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =D

i'll put you and a total party of 5 on the list for now, since it's pretty close to being full, just to make sure you guys are guaranteed to have a spot if you can make it. ^^

Mr-R

Smash Champion
german and french ppl are attending this now :D
awesome awesome awesome awesome

Exalador

Smash Lord
Maybe I'm also coming to this.
Dunno if I have enough money lmao
cool, do you want me to put you on the list for now? if so: plz try to confirm ASAP and request housing in the housing thread if needed! (theres a link in the OP)... Also: Would you like me to sign you up for brawl or melee?

Will come depending on housing :)

:059:
We're working on it Gheb :) gregs told me that your attendance would depend on housing, ill post it here ASAP, also keep an eye on the housing thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom