• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZEST5*30th of april & 1st of may*REGISTRATION CLOSED*CONFIRM when ready!*WIIs NEEDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K@0S

Smash Ace
Cool, i'll put you on the list :), be sure to check if you are available for brawl though, since it is on a regular friday for everyone except the dutchies
Well I checked before posting, it's during parisian holidays so it should be alright =)

Tero.

Smash Champion
Ace has offered to house the two of you (again), would be cool to see some Germans again ^^
That is pretty nice of him, definitly looking forward to it.
The only problem is: He is not exactly living near Zoetermeer and it's like a 1h drive from his place to the venue.

Anyway we're hopefully going to find an opportunity to attend this.

Ninfreak

Smash Cadet
Definitely interested!!!!! Both events btw! Will need housing, can always ask CBT+ also ^^

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wat dacht je ervan om mij op de lijst te zetten, vuile pokernazi (Melee, geen Brawl)? En Johnny, als die er nog niet op staat.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Geen zin in brawl :) maar ja man ik ben wel van plan om te komen. Moet geen probleem zijn ^^ dan rij ik wel gewoon met Johnny mee.

Maar nu eerst nog maar even een beetje oefenen, ik ben ook van plan aan singles mee te doen dit keer, vorige keer was ik er echt te knetter voor.

Exalador

Smash Lord
Geen zin in brawl :) maar ja man ik ben wel van plan om te komen. Moet geen probleem zijn ^^ dan rij ik wel gewoon met Johnny mee.

Maar nu eerst nog maar even een beetje oefenen, ik ben ook van plan aan singles mee te doen dit keer, vorige keer was ik er echt te knetter voor.
lol ^^

kom anders keertje langs man, ff dagje smashen en al (kom anders een keer op msn >_> dan hebben we het erover)

nofx4president

Smash Journeyman
'ik ben ook van plan aan singles mee te doen dit keer, vorige keer was ik er echt te knetter voor.'

^ dit herinner ik me nog ja ;p

maar wtf, dit jaar wordt instant win. zest5 en nofx naar nederland x'D. wat wil een mens nog meer :p.

ik confirm bij deze, en signup Brasje en Nini. ik vraag later wel of ze komen, maar ik denk het wel eigenlijk.

EDIT: ik doe mee met melee, niet brawl (logisch). brasje doet ook alleen melee, en nini doet denk ik sowieso niet mee in toernooien

J03

Smash Master
too much dutch in this thread, anyone would think you where from holland or something >_>.

Stephan, Tim and Amsah (yes amsah i know you RREEAALLLLYY wanted me to come =(.): like i was saying to Stephan on msn, its not likley we brits can make this as were roadtripping to Berlin a few days after this for Berlins Calling ^_^.

Also Ed and some of us are hosting a mega UK tourney this summer =o the things gonna be huge!!

basically we came to see you, know its your turn =P

EDIT: Amsah would it be possible to have your msn =o? or just add me: crazyjokerthesecond@hotmail.com

Nyr

Smash Cadet
Can I just post here and say that I want to play Melee singles & doubles to be put on the list? If so: I want to play Melee singles & doubles. And friendlies. Loads of friendlies. But I'm **** shy so that's annoying, hmm, just have to put myself over that.

*dubs in corner on who to play*

Exalador

Smash Lord
Can I just post here and say that I want to play Melee singles & doubles to be put on the list? If so: I want to play Melee singles & doubles. And friendlies. Loads of friendlies. But I'm **** shy so that's annoying, hmm, just have to put myself over that.

*dubs in corner on who to play*
Yes you can just post that here. I will put you on the list for Melee: singles and doubles :)
In about a month or so it's time to confirm your entry, if you are sure to come.

Ofcourse friendlies can be played as well, as much as time will allow :)

About being shy: don't worry about it, most people in the community are very friendly, so i'm sure it'll work out just fine

Nyr

Smash Cadet
I know. ;D Love the community.

I'll just scream around that I'd like to play friendlies, I guess.

Edit: Kleine broertje wil ook spelen, Xero, ook melee singles & doubles, als dat zou kunnen. Hij heeft alleen geen account dus ik geef hem hier even op. En ik heb geen idee waarom ik opeens in het Nederlands post.

Exalador

Smash Lord
I know. ;D Love the community.

I'll just scream around that I'd like to play friendlies, I guess.

Edit: Kleine broertje wil ook spelen, Xero, ook melee singles & doubles, als dat zou kunnen. Hij heeft alleen geen account dus ik geef hem hier even op. En ik heb geen idee waarom ik opeens in het Nederlands post.
haha mjah wordt veel in het Nederlands gepost hier :p maja
Ik zal je broertje ook op de lijst zetten, das verder geen probleem. ^^

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
What is the absolutely cheapest way to get there from Dusseldorf airport (Weeze)?
Would arrive wednesday 14:00, leave sunday 16:00.

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Depends on where you're going in the Netherlands, from Weeze to Rotterdam is 15 euros for the bus to Venlo, then 22,20 for the train to Rotterdam, if you go to Amsterdam it's 31 euros by bus all the way. Zoetermeer is sorta between Rotterdam and Amsterdam.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
i was actually going to come to this, but since brawl is on a friday ill prob have college that week so will have to mis it...

Exalador

Smash Lord
What is the absolutely cheapest way to get there from Dusseldorf airport (Weeze)?
Would arrive wednesday 14:00, leave sunday 16:00.
OMG.. AJP @ ZEST? that would be so awesome ^^

Depends on where you're going in the Netherlands, from Weeze to Rotterdam is 15 euros for the bus to Venlo, then 22,20 for the train to Rotterdam, if you go to Amsterdam it's 31 euros by bus all the way. Zoetermeer is sorta between Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
Good to see you keeping a close eye on all foreign activities, housing and traveling, keep it up Laurens :D you're doing a great job ^^

i was actually going to come to this, but since brawl is on a friday ill prob have college that week so will have to mis it...
Yep, the brawl-date isn't optimal, but unfortunatly it was the only possibility for a 2-day ZEST. Next time i'll try to host one on saturday/sunday (or during a vacation again :) )

Exalador

Smash Lord
We may show up.

Haven't talked to Armada yet, but I think we'll make it.
Awesome ^^ I'll put you on the list for now, gonna be at least a month before I start with confirming, so no pressure ^^ Hope you guys can make it =D

EDIT: I remember armada partaking in Brawl as well, is that correct? Do you want me to sign you guys up for Brawl as well?

Nyr

Smash Cadet
Aniolas, could you ask Armada whether he wants to play a friendly against a somewhat scrub? ;D Always wanted to play him.

Same goes for you, Amsah, I'd love to be utterly destroyed. Yes, I do roll that way, I guess.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Awesome ^^ I'll put you on the list for now, gonna be at least a month before I start with confirming, so no pressure ^^ Hope you guys can make it =D

EDIT: I remember armada partaking in Brawl as well, is that correct? Do you want me to sign you guys up for Brawl as well?
We don't play Brawl anymore, it's Melee only. =P

Nyr: Just ask him at the tourney when he doesn't play tournament matches. I'm sure he can play a match or two with you.

Nyr

Smash Cadet
I guess that's true. It's just the hype that's killing me at the moment and making me nervous and making me obnoxious wanting to post everywhere.

I hate myself.

Sometimes.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
We don't play Brawl anymore, it's Melee only. =P

Nyr: Just ask him at the tourney when he doesn't play tournament matches. I'm sure he can play a match or two with you.
whaaaaaaat you guys got friggen third in teams last time without even playing the game

thats like FREE MONEY DUDE .. FREEEE MONEY HOW CAN U SAY NO TO FREE MONEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom