• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZEST5*30th of april & 1st of may*REGISTRATION CLOSED*CONFIRM when ready!*WIIs NEEDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exalador

Smash Lord
@amsah: omg, Natta en Tyrone ^^ (Tyrone = Zeta toch?)

I still haven't heard a lot from European players when it comes down to confirming...

Please let me know what your current status is and confirm if possible...
I would also like to ask you all to let me know if you can bring a Wii or cube, because we still need a lot of consoles, mainly for brawl.
I really prefer unmodded versions of Brawl, but with the current status anything is appreciated.

We still need more than 10 Wii's to be able to use all the TVs, so if you can help out: PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Also: there hasn't been a lot of requests for housing, let me or Lawrencelot know if you need housing, but please: ALSO LET ONE OF US KNOW IF HOUSING IS ARRANGED, OR IF YOU DON'T NEED HOUSING!!!

J03

Smash Master
stephan. theres one or two obstacles in our path that cannot be avoided only included. Such as Jobs. Were discussing everything this weekend and will know for certain by monday ^_^.

PS. its purdy likely atm =P

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
Aight, I'm interested in coming for melee, sign me up =)

Can't comfirm anything yet though.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Exalador:

Take away that green color from my name on the first page!

"Pink = Adam and Aniolas confirming in the most manly way possible"

Booked and confirmed for me and Armada if someone care. ;)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Joe/Ed and crew:

I see you're interested in this now. What's your current situation?

Exalador

Smash Lord
stephan. theres one or two obstacles in our path that cannot be avoided only included. Such as Jobs. Were discussing everything this weekend and will know for certain by monday ^_^.

PS. its purdy likely atm =P
yay! ^^ hope you guys can make it =D Are you still planning to come with 5 people in total?

Aight, I'm interested in coming for melee, sign me up =)

Can't comfirm anything yet though.
Alright, i'll sign you up. Unfortunately I have to put you on the reserve list... the maximum capacity has been reached :(

Yus..:embarrass
^^

Exalador:

Take away that green color from my name on the first page!

"Pink = Adam and Aniolas confirming in the most manly way possible"

Booked and confirmed for me and Armada if someone care. ;)
*Fixed* :embarrass

Exalador

Smash Lord
Decided to post an indication of how the money-distribution will be with a set number of entrants... ofcourse the final distribution will be determined at the day of the tournament, but you'll have an idea about what to expect:

As most of you know i like to have a lot of places paid at ZEST... where most tournament only have 3 or 4 pay-outs with 100 entrants or less, i pay 6 - 8 places with the same number of entrants..... a couple of examples of places paid:

100 entrants (maximum capacity - prizepool = €1000):
1st: €425
2nd: €250
3rd: €150
4th: €85
5th (2 places) €35 per 5th place
7th (2 places) €10 per 7th place
-------------+
€1000

80 entrants (prizepool = €800):
1st: €350
2nd: €200
3rd: €120
4th: €60
5th (2 places) €25 per 5th place
7th (2 places) €10 per 7th place
-------------+
€800

60 entrants (prizepool = €600):
1st: €250
2nd: €150
3rd: €100
4th: €60
5th (2 places) €20 per 5th place
-------------+
€600

Please note that these are just indications and aren't final in any way :) just thought i'd give some indications about the money distrubution since there was a question about it on the dutch boards.

Exalador

Smash Lord
The same format will be used yes... (so if melee and brawl both have 85 entrants, the distribution should be exactly the same)...

However: the distribution mentioned above is for the Single events.... Teams ofcourse will be handled differently and will have less payouts than singles... this is because the team-event will have less entrants... (the max is 50 teams)

J03

Smash Master
Stephan: im afriad i am the bearer of bad news =(.

its impossible for us to make it due to people having work on the friday and monday thus our time restraint was too great =(.

I apologise dude, we all really wanted to make it because last time was soo much fun that we jumped at teh chance to come again (unfortunately what goes up...) That said i hope everyone has a great time and i hope AMSAH KICKS ARMADAS ***!!!

I also would like to say thank you again Stephan and Tim. Your enthusiasm to have us at this tourney was really appreciated and well, we felt the love. thanks guys ^_^

@aniolas: im gutted we cant come and we cant catch up =( i know we could have talked for hours over a Joint about this years champions league =( we will have to reschedule for ESA =P

Peace out Stephan, Aniolas and Tim, signed your English lovers

Ed
Joe
Mike
Robby
Craig

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
wtf :(

Really wanted to meet you guys =/
I guess this means I've got a spot though...
Confirmed to come now =)

Exalador

Smash Lord

its impossible for us to make it due to people having work on the friday and monday thus our time restraint was too great =(.

I apologise dude, we all really wanted to make it because last time was soo much fun that we jumped at teh chance to come again (unfortunately what goes up...) That said i hope everyone has a great time and i hope AMSAH KICKS ARMADAS ***!!!

I also would like to say thank you again Stephan and Tim. Your enthusiasm to have us at this tourney was really appreciated and well, we felt the love. thanks guys ^_^

@aniolas: im gutted we cant come and we cant catch up =( i know we could have talked for hours over a Joint about this years champions league =( we will have to reschedule for ESA =P

Ed
Joe
Mike
Robby
Craig
ahwww :( alright, thanx for the elaborate explanation and doing everything in your power to make this work Jo3! Sadly you can't always get what you want, and this is one of those times. We'll meet again at SNY1, and maybe even at ESA (I'm planning to go to ESA, but I can't say I'll be there for sure just yet). I'll light one up tonight in your honour ^^

Much love for all of you!

wtf :(

Really wanted to meet you guys =/
I guess this means I've got a spot though...
Confirmed to come now =)
I'll move you to the regular list tomorrow, when I get over the devestating news that Jo3 just delivered... I'll leave them on the list for 1 more day, solely out of respect ^^ Is housing arranged for you Rocky?
EDIT: ah, just checked the housing list, seems you are set =)

Aniolas

Smash Ace

Ed
Joe
Mike
Robby
Craig
So sorry to hear that.
First Eds car broke down before Berlin, and now work ****s it up. =(

Yeah, I'll definitely gonna come to ESA.
It will be mad fun, looking forward to see you guys again.

Kone

Smash Master
Sorry stephan and aniolas. Berlin was just a nightmare/mess on my behalf and ZEST is just not on a decent date for me. I am teaching friday and monday and have no way of getting time of. So, I can't really finish work and drive + ferry + tournament + get back sunday night without it being very little fun.

I finish working mid June though so I am definetly making ESA and obviously running SNY. Nothing will stop me from making paris ^_^

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
Hell Yeah :-)
I'll Be there 1000000% sure
But i need housing ( the day before the tournament if it's possible plz ^^ )

Exalador

Smash Lord
Get at me on MSN Baxon, I'll see what i can do. =)
Is it just you who is coming? Because last time you came with makenshi, porc, CM and Sat.

Sadly i can't guarantee that you can come yet :( gotta see if i can get you housing first

porc

Smash Journeyman
I won't come (because of school).

I hope there will be something in the Netherland this summer.

And I think only two frenchies will go to zest : baxon and wii lee.

Exalador

Smash Lord
I won't come (because of school).

I hope there will be something in the Netherland this summer.

And I think only two frenchies will go to zest : baxon and wii lee.
Ah, I just spoke to Baxon and he said that maybe Makenshi will come as well. I'm afraid i can't give you any information about a tournament this summer just yet =(

Looking for a teammate =)
I'll post this in the Dutch forum as well, maybe it will help :)

porc

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably come in the end. I found out my exam was the week after.

And Salepate is hyped too.

So we'll probably be four : Baxon, Wii Lee, Salepate and me.

I know Baxon is working the details with you Exalador.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
I'll probably come in the end. I found out my exam was the week after.

And Salepate is hyped too.

So we'll probably be four : Baxon, Wii Lee, Salepate and me.

I know Baxon is working the details with you Exalador.
Salepate! =D
Haven't seen him in ages.

B!ggad

Smash Apprentice
reaper asked me to post here that he's confirmed for both melee (singles) and brawl (singles & teams).

appearantly ice already talked to the host about it but reaper's still not on the list and he wants to know for sure whether he truly is confirmed so that he can buy his tickets soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom