• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZEST4 *29 Augustus 2009 - Netherlands* MELEE, CONFIRM when ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nofx4president

Smash Journeyman
amsah: i'll make sure she reads that post, it might motivate her to come.

kone: i played smash all night with brasje(her brother), and he said that at this point, nini is unsure if she will come or not. she ís a smash player, amsah likes to team with her. she's not the best, but her peach and marth can be annoying xD. she lives with her parents, she's only 15. of course i will keep in mind other housing addresses which are in my neighbourhood. but if a GC or wii isn't necessary for your housing, then i'm sure you'll all have a place to stay. and i don't think getting housed together is possible. but yes, you'll be able to hang out with the other guys, and split when you want to sleep. if it's necessary to visit them by car, i'll drive you and stay sober (i do it every week, i can live without alcohol ^^)

i don't think i've met you before, i used to compete in dutch tournaments, but lost interest. and actually it's armada's fault that i'm going, the vids from genesis got me back into smash again xD. i'm not a top player, but not a bad one either, i'll usually get through poules.

'The guys im coming drink/smoke quite abit'
is that about smoking cigarettes or smoking weed? ( i'm cool with both anyway :p)

i live in Ermelo (it's next to Harderwijk, a well-known dutch city), from my place to the venue is 1 or 1.5 hours by car. i'll probably drive too, so you can just follow my car. don't trust me on this one though, most likely i'll get lost xD.

i dont know about aniolas. he's staying with amsah, and amsah lives nowhere near me. but you should talk to aniolas/amsah about that.

we definately should go to Harderwijk saturday night, they have the greatest bar, had more fun there than most places in amsterdam.

one more thing: if you or one of your friends kick me out of the tournament, you'll all sleep on the street :p

Luma: yes i think they lost x'D

Exalador

Smash Lord
i'd like to ask all the other europeans that are coming to ZEST if they can bring a gamecube or wii, i have already asked the dutch people on the dutch forum, but we don't have enough cubes/wii's yet. If you can bring a cube or wii, please let me know.

thanx :)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
sadly i cant go to this..flights are quite pricy but this is not the reason

it's the same date as my london monthly and I don't want to let down 70 people >_<

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
eej Exa.

ik weet nog niet of ik het geld hiervoor wel ga hebben. Dus ik ga ff BF bellen of ie **** voor kan schieten anders kan ik mss niet komen.

Kone

Smash Master
robby - joes been up this weekend. ill be booking the ferry on monday when ive got access to the internet at work. Only on here quickly at my sisters place. Are you and mike definetly coming and are you happy coming from midnght thursday returning really early monday morning (like 6am) . Let me know in this thread please or pm me or soething. Then ill book! joes def comin.

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah we are definitely up for it, I posted in the car to Dutch tournament thread you made as well under swizzys account. Where shall we meet you, we are both DEFINITELY up for going to this.

Kone

Smash Master
where are you staying at the moment robby? ill be driving from seaham via leeds to dover. i can either go left or right of london but i do not want to drive into london. could you maybe put that route into viamichelin, aa routeplanner or google maps and see if a long the route theres anywhere accessible for you to get to to be picked up? otherwise u cud go to dover and get picked up there but that sortve extends petrol costs for both parties unless you can get a bus there for cheap.

Im happy to get you guys wherever its easisest for you without adding silly miles on. Already driving a fair few ;) I need mikes and oyurs full names for ferry tickets.

VA

Smash Hero
he is Michael James Stern and I'm Robert Lawrence Gee. just put it into AA maps and it's not very fair to ask you to come left of London as that will be huge miles. you know it might be cheaper if I just get flights for me and Mikey from Exeter or something. because with the added of cost of a separate return flight for myself, the train and then the ferry and the car this is beginning to look somewhat ridiculous.

craiigg

Smash Lord
yoo ed, is there still a space in your car?

if it's still £30 or w/e im definately up for this too ^__^

07722558496 call me if you like dude, or im on msn <3

ps. <3tim

nofx4president

Smash Journeyman
you don't have a choice craig. did i not tell you about the bar, the chicks, the pot, my awesome friends, and teh amazing musicz

kone: i know a great place for you to stay. a friend's house, no parents, it's a really big place(he lives there until it's sold), used to live 3 families in that house, and you're allowed to smoke cigz/pot inside, since my friend does it too.

or, you could stay at a hot female friend of mine. you'll be sleeping in one room with her :p. she lives with parents though. craig would stay there, but stays with me since we're both teh awesomeness.

ah whatever, you guys can fight who stays where, as long as i get someone who likes to get high, listen to death metal, and play smash at the same time ^^

Exalador

Smash Lord
First post has been updated with some clear travel-information for the dutch players. The foreign players traveling with public transportation will probably travel with the dutch player that is housing them, therefore the information is in dutch, if you however need some information yourself let me know, send me a PM or post it here!

also i still need confirmation from a lot of european smashers, mostly the German, French and Spanish smashers. please let me know as soon as possible!

EDIT: and again, let me know if you can bring a gamecube / wii thanks! also: all smasher can add me on MSN if they want to: stephan_geertsen@hotmail.com

porc

Smash Journeyman
salepate, baxon and mrik may come with me (not confirmed at all, we're working on it).

i PMed you back Exalador ;)

Kone

Smash Master
craig - illl ring you tonight and sort this out, i havent had net access last few days.

Robby- will dicuss this on the dutch car trip thread about going. Im 100% you cant get a flight this late without it beign a ridiculous amount that wouldnt be anywhere near as cheap as what im offering. Also, we dont go if you guys arent in the car. Joe mentioned that you could get a funfare to london and jump of early. This is the best bet i think for cheap value. WIll look into it all for you guys.

nofx4president

Smash Journeyman
smashingflex: skip it. i have school on monday, if the british will come i wont go since they'd leave sunday night. its not a problem i'd miss school though, i do it all the time :p

kone: hope you guys make it

'you know it might be cheaper if I just get flights for me and Mikey from Exeter or something. because with the added of cost of a separate return flight for myself, the train and then the ferry and the car this is beginning to look somewhat ridiculous.'

i don't know about what is the cheapest way, but i'd be able to pick you up if you'd come by plane. you guys will have to live with the fact loud music will be playing in my car though xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom