• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero_Gamer Presents: Karate Explosion! (A Birmingham, AL Tourny) (October 17th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Hey guys I think I might need a melee doubles partner and also maybe also a brawl doubles partner.

Mostly the brawl one I think.

Doesn't have to be the same person.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
hey Guys I Think I Might Need A Melee Doubles Partner And Also Maybe Also A Brawl Doubles Partner.

Mostly The Brawl One I Think.

Doesn't Have To Be The Same Person.
LET US DOUBLE YOSHI FOR GREAT VICTORY WIN

But no seriously I've never tried it before. I'm pretty freaking psyched for this tournament. Had no idea Memphis was showing up until I perused the thread. Sensai might even show up, but I have to talk him into it because gf stuff is pulling him towards not showing up.

Also I'll bring my Wii and 6$ TV.

j00t

Smash Champion
OH MY GOD BLOSHI IS COMING?!?!?!?!?

And SENSAI MIGHT BE COMING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

jesus ****

This tourney is gonna be amazing.

Winnar

Smash Lord
LET US DOUBLE YOSHI FOR GREAT VICTORY WIN

But no seriously I've never tried it before. I'm pretty freaking psyched for this tournament. Had no idea Memphis was showing up until I perused the thread. Sensai might even show up, but I have to talk him into it because gf stuff is pulling him towards not showing up.

Also I'll bring my Wii and 6$ TV.
OH MY GOD BLOSHI IS COMING!?!?!?!?!

Also yes we HAVE to do double yoshi at some point even if it's just friendlies XD

(omg)

inb4 epic double ECE spam

j00t

Smash Champion
oh My God Bloshi Is Coming!?!?!?!?!

Also Yes We Have To Do Double Yoshi At Some Point Even If It's Just Friendlies Xd

(omg)

Inb4 Epic Double Ece Spam
Ohmigash Winnar Is Coming!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This Is The Best Tourney Everrrrrrrrr

man **** the SB caps system.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Ohmigash Winnar Is Coming!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This Is The Best Tourney Everrrrrrrrr

man **** the SB caps system.
ohmygoodygoodgoodness J00T IS COMING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Dude this tournament. One for the history books.

REMEMBER THE NAME! ZERO_GAMER!!!

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Serin, how long are you going to be at the fair? Like what time are we talking?

If it's not rediculously long then I'll put your possible matches on hold until you arrive.

I'm not gonna make any big changes to the tournament when it's right around the corner though... >.>
Actually, its not even fully that reason. If the Brawl tourney starts at 8:00ish, my mom is going to get pissy and take me home regardless of what I'm doing.

CrimsonSun

Smash Cadet
Alright, I'm definitely going now. Going mainly for brawl singles, but if someone needs a teammate for brawl doubles I'm available.

Zone

Smash Champion
Sorry guys,

I chose to prioritize my good friend who's being drafted back into the army AGAIN and leaving for Iraq in 2 weeks. So i'm going to hang with him before he's gone for a year. I didn't know he was leaving this early til he called me yesterday about hanging out and then he told me how close it was that he had to leave.

saintrage

Smash Cadet
Not that anyone will know me, but i'll be coming from the huntsville crew for melee aswell with joot. See you guys soon ^.^

Winnar

Smash Lord
Kay guys I need a partner for melee doubles and brawl doubles (again, not necessarily the same person). Any takers?

Dunno if you were serious Bloshi but if you were I'd love to do doubles with you :D

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
How many planned set ups do we have so far?
I wanna make sure we have enough to help the brawl events end at a decent time.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I could bring mine, Aurorazoni might bring hers, I could ask POC to bring one of his, he'd probably bring the small 12' **** in a box though lmao

j00t

Smash Champion
I had a lot of fun.

Good **** to Cheap Peach for kicking my ***. Sorry I was a sourpuss afterwards, but I'll get you back next time dangit

Ragnarock it was really great to see you again. Start playing more often w/ Rice and them and you'll be kicking *** in no time. Not that you don't already, hell you got third :p

Aznseal

Smash Apprentice
I had a lot of fun.

Good **** to Cheap Peach for kicking my ***. Sorry I was a sourpuss afterwards, but I'll get you back next time dangit

Ragnarock it was really great to see you again. Start playing more often w/ Rice and them and you'll be kicking *** in no time. Not that you don't already, hell you got third :p
DW j00t, he kicks my *** all the time to. I destroy him Falco v anyone except peach, where he destroys me ;(

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Nice hosting zero, I had tons of fun. I should try that BlazBlue game next time I'm over there.

Did anyone lose a sd card? I found on outside on the street when I went to leave.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Ive just made it home from a long 4hr drive, them f@cking cops were stoping everybody on that interstate. Good tourney everybody, ima come back with shoutouts later.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Nice hosting zero, I had tons of fun. I should try that BlazBlue game next time I'm over there.

Did anyone lose a sd card? I found on outside on the street when I went to leave.
Was it a white SD card with I think a 32 on the front or something? Some number.

If so then yes :(

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yep, it was white, and is a 1 gb.
You're in Mississippi. xD how am I going to get this back to you? Do you have anyone here that will be heading to Mississippi today?

Aznseal

Smash Apprentice
Aight time for some shoutouts

Ragnarok - You were so much fun to hang out with at Russ's and your Fox is amazing. The highlight of my weekend was when you beat j00t int he G&W ditto with a lvl 9 judgment. good ****

J00t - your G&W is so gay on FD. i hope we can play more soon

Chad - i loved our matches where you ***** me with everyone in the cast >_> good ****

ihavespaceballs - how can you say Samus was boring? yours look so flashy

HyperDragon - your voice is amazing. thanks for the chinese food, and it was fun teaming with you against double yoshis

Bloshi and Winnar - sorry i had to be gay and use sheik and grab like a mother in our matches

NESn00b - your falcon still ***** me hard like last time, only i was able to take more stocks this time. i give you a few months until you're top falcon. good ****

more will come as i remember more events

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Oh, that works lol. I guess I'll just do that.
XP whats on this card anyway? brawl+? or just some textures and music hacks?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
alright, I'll mail it to you asap, : P your repayment will just be letting me copy your music hacks lulz

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I might post results eventually, but not right now.

I've embarked on a quest to find sexy avatars for NC.
Your avatar appears to be Elftits from ZnT. That's sexy enough for a whole state.

Also partial meleeeeee:
1. Chad
2. ihavespaceballs
3. Ragnarok
4. NES n00b

1. NES n00b and ragnarok
2. j00t and ihavespaceballs
3. Cheap and azn seal
4. Chad and Will

I think those are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.