• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Tolerance; NEED MORE FOOTAGE *13%*

Adapt

Smash Lord
Hey Cake, are you still working on this?

I think there was one clip that you could take from my videos that I linked in that other topic.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Can you please put in the forward B - down B footstool (on a grenade) - forward B at about 8:25 of this vid :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBV4_pgUrOw

...it'd be cool if you left the sound in so you can hear the "WOOOOOO" lmao
That match was awesome. I mean like you footstooled the grenade and did kool stuff that was all pro and ppl waz goin omg wtf hax.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
The match was hilarious. Bouse and I were sitting over there chuckling, and everyone else was like, "no, for cereal, what the hell was that?"

Zero

Smash Hero
Well, I've just recorded about 2 days worth of content, so I'll give some delicious clips like 0% spikes and such after my friend mails the discs down and when I process them.

Kirio

Smash Apprentice
Piano Black for outro. I adore that song.

EDIT: Even though it prolly won't count for anything, 'The Arrow Was Shot' for body. I love me some tales music.

DOUBLE EDIT: Oh god, I didn't even see Waylon's theme. It's a lot more suitable for the vid then the arrow was shot, so it gets my vote :]

Yankee

Smash Apprentice
I have one clip so far i know that i wanna add. I had so many epic moments the other day, but they are all too long to save =(

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I have one clip so far i know that i wanna add. I had so many epic moments the other day, but they are all too long to save =(
Get the Infinite Replay hack for Ocarina. It works wonders.

How to get Gecko on your Wii: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199810

Allow Replays Longer Than Three Minutes (brkirch)
040EB804 60000000
OR
040E5DE8 60000000
04953184 60000000
04953224 60000000

Snakeee

Smash Master
Piano Black for outro. I adore that song.

EDIT: Even though it prolly won't count for anything, 'The Arrow Was Shot' for body. I love me some tales music.

DOUBLE EDIT: Oh god, I didn't even see Waylon's theme. It's a lot more suitable for the vid then the arrow was shot, so it gets my vote :]
Ritaaaaaaa

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I'm bumping this thread because I'm planning on picking this back up and finishing it. Please, send me more footage. ALSO: I cannot take replays now because I no longer have a Wii to record them from, so please make all submissions already recorded.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I can you some online footage but offline is almost impossible for me against good people.

And I also have team footage.

Yankee

Smash Apprentice
I'm working on getting a capture card. I know what I'm gonna get, but you guys know any other good cheap ones before i order it?

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I can easily download videos off YouTube, but it's not in my best interest to go through everyone's channels just to find 15 seconds worth of footage. You know your matches better than I do; you should be able to give me what I need.

Bouse

Smash Ace
I'll buy that capture device soon... and I have some non-wifi videos of my ZSS now so ... hooray!

Linkissocool

Smash Rookie
Awesome idea !
I have some cool replays, it's too bad I don't have a capture card...all I have is my Mac's iSight. xD

Garde

Smash Ace
Charby, there's a nice capture device called pinnacle studio for $50. I wouldn't really recommend the editing software itself that comes with it but the quality is pretty good for the capture device.
Spec, my capture card is no longer working and I was a bit curious about this. I've been trying to read up on it, but I haven't found anything describing if there is sound/video lag while it captures (I know that it tends to keep video and audio synched up). Have you captured live video with this, or just recorded replays?

I'm trying to figure out if there is any noticeable latency or not so I could possibly record and play at the same time like I used to.

FadedImage

Smash Journeyman
sorry to answer for spec here, but I have a dazzle, so I thought you might appreciate my opinion on this one.

From what I've noticed there's little to no audio/video lag. Sometimes it does happen, but all you need to do is use a video editor to synch it up (kick back the audio 10-20 frames).

As for playing and watching, it depends on how you want to record. I use Y-Splitters, so my Wii plugs into 3 Y-Splitters, and then 3 of those go to the Dazzle, the other 3 go to my TV. The Dazzle then goes to my computer, and I capture away. By using the splitters, there is no lag at all.

As long as you have good diskspace available on your computer to capture, the quality is really clean. Here's a vid of mine using the Dazzle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6xwc94W9lE. Notice towards the end it starts getting choppy. That's because I only had 5GB on my laptop and it captures in full AVI (so you'll have about 1 GB per minute of video). I reduce the quality into .mov's later with a video editor, and then upload it to YouTube like that.

Lemme know if you have any other questions.

Garde

Smash Ace
That summed it up really nicely, thanks Faded. I have plenty of disk space right now, approximately 500gb of free space split across two drives of my three drives (the third disk is pretty much full at this point).

Looks like I'll be grabbing one of these. One more question, though. When you're recording on your comp, does it display video and output sound? If so, is there a way you can mute it while it's recording but still record the sound? The reason I ask is because I play natively on my monitor and have the sound being routed through my PC.

Top Bottom