• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 2013 - June 1-2 - Morristown NJ - REGISTRATION DEADLINE MAY 28 http://zenith.apex-series.com/

cmu6eh

Banned via Warnings
Looks like there will be a roadtrip from NH to NJ. Depending on the size of the vehicle we might put a setup in the car for the 4-5 hour drive. Right now it is me, han solo, boomfan, boomfan's boyfriend, and fireblaster.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
My goals have gotten progessively lower:

Make top 3
Make top 5
Get out of pools

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
So within each pool, does every player play the other players in a best of 3 set with standard counter picking rules?

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Looks like there will be a roadtrip from NH to NJ. Depending on the size of the vehicle we might put a setup in the car for the 4-5 hour drive. Right now it is me, han solo, boomfan, boomfan's boyfriend, and fireblaster.
fireblaster is coming to this? and boomfan is gay?!?!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
From what I've gathered something like the top 16 players will move on to a double elim tournament after pools

cmu6eh

Banned via Warnings
From what I've gathered something like the top 16 players will move on to a double elim tournament after pools
With only 8 pools scheduled, that means only the top 2 in each pool move on. For 32 it would have to be the top 3 people in each pool, etc.

We should put all the best people in the same pool.

cmu6eh

Banned via Warnings
Yeah its boom's friend who is a boy. You don't call that a boyfriend? Must be a canadian thing

LLDL

Smash Hero
So within each pool, does every player play the other players in a best of 3 set with standard counter picking rules?
yup you treat it as normal tournament sets. Everyone plays every other player in the pool, and based on the results of the pool the players with the best records advance to bracket.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
anyone give housing to myself and up to possibly 4 other people by chance? we would drive/have a car so a distance away from the venue would be fine

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
Are you with boom cmu and fireblaster? Do you need housing the whole tourney?

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
Oh awesome. I'm trying to organize some housing in New Brunswick, so ill let you guys know.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Looking for a room, can now go (finally confirmed, looking for a 64 room obv, only Saturday night.

NEVERMIND DANG IT

clubbadubba

Smash Master
o **** everyone is coming to this. Apparently a Northeast regional includes all but around 10 smashers.

cmu6eh

Banned via Warnings
How many KB players are going to this? By Sunday night the KB adapter will be completely finished.

I have 2 laptops, but only 1 arduino.

If anyone wants to have their own adapter at the tournament, you'll need an Arduino UNO R3, a Arduino Ethernet Sheild, (which comes out to $75), and a old n64 controller wire which will be cut and attached to the Arduino.

My friend will be using my computer to play with a XBOX controller. Someone should convince MATTS! to come and play with his PS controller.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
He hasn't mentioned it to me yet, and who else is going to get him there? Kid can't even DRIVE!

cmu6eh

Banned via Warnings
Who is doing hotel? We are going to be in the hotel friday night and saturday night. Partying is mandatory.

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
Cmu, you guys don't need housing on Friday anymore?

If that's the case I could house dmoogle and the lousy illinoisians.

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
Pm me a description of it, multiple people left their scarves at my apartment over the winter

Battlecow

Play to Win
how the eff can SK not drive isn't he like 18?

also the weedwack housing would be 2gud, last time was da bomb

The Star King

Smash Hero
because I'm a lazy bum and haven't gotten around to getting my license yet

I mean I can pretty much drive already but yeah

also I really doubt I'm coming to this lol

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Get your license asap SK.

How you gonna date the womenz without a license. Doesn't really work.

Life lesson from old man sheer.

Top Bottom