• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 2013 - June 1-2 - Morristown NJ - REGISTRATION DEADLINE MAY 28 http://zenith.apex-series.com/

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i'd probably put sensei in there, dan.

woahmygod i am going to play so much smash next weekend with EVERYONE

clubbadubba

Smash Master
4th is a wildcard, just wait until you guys find out who it is (and no, no one has guessed it yet). I didn't even know they lived in maryland until last week. And yes this is all contingent on A$ going as well. So we will have 4. 5on5 was for the off chance star king is going.

So yea:

A$
Nintendude
Clubba
THE OUTTA NOWHERE WILDCARD COME TO RUIN YOUR DAY

You scurred NJ/NY?

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Is this usually a small tourney? Not that many people have signed up and the deadline is almost here.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
like me.

i thought you could show up day of and register and the early reg was just for the 5 bucks off or whatever?

shrug

i'm in there now.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Fixed. Step up your game Virginia.

Maybe if we only had to travel 20 minutes to get there we'd have more people come. A$ if its really going to prevent you from going you can always sleep in my hotel room, its just that it will be very, very uncomfortable lol.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Our wildcard is still not a definite to come unfortunately. Haven't heard from in a bit. He's too wild to be controlled, no telling what is going to happen.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I already said they live in MD, sheer's a florida boy. Its looking bleaker and bleaker that he's coming seeing as how he no longer responds to me or nintendude lol. Okay time for the big reveal. Its....

LD.

If anyone has his contact tell him to get back to me and nintendude or he's losing his rides.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i was joking around but cool i think i played him a couple times on galaxy over winter

star king is out, right?

i'm hoping some people show up regardless of not preregistering

ie megavolt and valoem

also: 30 for 64. sick!

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
I'll have a recording setup. Also, can anyone on the East coast (specifically any state North and East of NJ) house me any days from June 2nd to June 7th? I promise to play as much smash as desired. I'm starting an internship in New Hampshire June 10th, and the place I'll be staying at (cmu6eh's house) might not be ready until June 8th.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
Also, who is "xxWASxxSlash" from IL? I thought I've played all the competitive players from IL.

EDIT: Oh geez, I forgot about double-posting rules.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Top 5 Predictions:

1. Boomfan
2. Sensei
3. KeroKeroppi
4. Fireblaster
5. Nintendude

Also, please record alot of friendlies. I want to see matchups like sensei vs A$, Fireblaster vs Nintendude, etc.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
A$ could potentially beat anyone not named Boom.

I seriously doubt Fireblaster top 5's. He doesn't play enough anymore. And too many Pikachus up there.

Clubba, greginator, Stranded, and Han Solo could sneak in to top 5.

I'll pick my O-Town boy Wizzy for somewhere between 7th and 13th. He needs more match up experience but he'll probably pull an upset or two.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
When I used to play A$ and Fireblaster, I always thought fire was better but yeah, he's probably rusty.

Top Bottom