• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

Aussie1024

"Stow your fear. It's now or never!"
Switch FC
SW-8059-8133-1521
Honestly, outside of punishes I feel like the move is not safe to use. It's probably best we don't use it very often, which is unfortunate given that it's one of her longest ranged ground moves.

I mean, it's more unsafe than many Smash attacks, but with a lot less reward...
No I agree. It isn't a safe move. We can't use it unless we're VERY optimistic it can hit in a certain combo. It sucks because it's a decent move for a tilt, and like you said it has good range and can create space. it does feel like a less fulfilling Smash attack with its lag

D

Deleted member 189823

People getting hit by Lightning Kick.

"Oh, they must've buffed her hitbox."

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Ffamran Ffamran sew I was recently given access to Usmash’s hitbox data among some others and something I noticed was that some of the weight based knockback values were significantly lower, just sort of hitting you without moving you.

Another interesting thing is the way angle 366 and 367 work. One causes you to move with the character as you’re hit (so it edits the angle essentially to match your movement direction) while the latter does not make you move at all. This latter one appears to be used for a great sum of jabs now, causing that “stationary stun.” This hitbox made cameos on Zelda and Villager’s usmash in SSB4. (It’s still there for Zelda in ultimate)

Now, my suspicion for Zelda is that not only did they, for whatever reason, give Zelda’s NAir the “stationary stun” autolink angle, which as a design choice is...very questionable. But also lowered the hitboxes’ weight based kb. In that video of zelda’s NAir you can see ganon start a side B after only a split second from being hit. If it still had 75ish weighted kb like SSB4, he would’ve been stunned quite a bit longer. That’s what caused the ground bounce followups in SSB4 as well. Without that stun those followups would probably be gone even in SSB4.

TLDR it seems to be using a stationary autolink angle and have a wkb around like, 20 instead of 75 ish.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

BJN39 BJN39 , just to be sure, B-air & F-air's hitboxes haven't been buffed, have they? I'm lowkey a little tired of people using that excuse. It's not like they've even played a half-decent Zelda in other Smash games...

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
BJN39 BJN39 , just to be sure, B-air & F-air's hitboxes haven't been buffed, have they? I'm lowkey a little tired of people using that excuse. It's not like they've even played a half-decent Zelda in other Smash games...

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
The sweetspot definitely got altered a bit. At the very least, its size was increased from 1.9 to 2.2, which is not a lot. I think there’s more at play though (judging by the strings of data...possibly a stretchy hitbox doing something??) but I can’t quite figure it out.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Another interesting thing is the way angle 366 and 367 work. One causes you to move with the character as you’re hit (so it edits the angle essentially to match your movement direction) while the latter does not make you move at all. This latter one appears to be used for a great sum of jabs now, causing that “stationary stun.” This hitbox made cameos on Zelda and Villager’s usmash in SSB4. (It’s still there for Zelda in ultimate)
Unless they changed it for Ultimate and as far as I could find documentation on them, both the 366 and 367 hit angles move the character by calculating the launch angle based on where the attacker is moving and where on the hitbox the opponent was hit. The main differences would be that the 367 hit angle doesn't alter the launch speed at all times, but only for 5 frames.

The 365 hit angle is weird. It alters the opponent's launch speed to 50% of the attacker's, but it doesn't account for where the hitbox hit opponent and if the attacker is moving downwards. The wiki says nothing about it pulling the opponent towards the attack while TheLobsterCopter5000 says it does.

SSB wiki: https://www.ssbwiki.com/Autolink_angle.

TheLobsterCopter5000's thread on autolink angles: https://smashboards.com/threads/how-all-the-autolink-angles-work-in-ssb4.452659/.

Ruben's guess on how 366 hit angles work: https://twitter.com/Ruben_dal/status/837031271188598794.

DRAFIX's demonstration of how 367 hit angles work: https://twitter.com/drafix570/status/1032644437757767680?s=19.

I think either the 366 and 367 hit angles should work assuming they were not drastically changed in Ultimate. For whatever reason, they switched the two autolink hit angles on Fox's Fair from 366 to 367 according to what Kurogane found and his Fair for the most part works the same as in Smash 4. The two other hitboxes are still 75 hit angles. Ultimate Fox's page: http://kuroganehammer.com/Ultimate/Fox. I couldn't find anything for Villager's Up Smash unless you're talking about Ultimate Villager while for Zelda, there are two hitboxes that use the 366 hitbox and that's the same one that Falco's Fair, Fox's Fair, Sheik's Uair, Zelda's Nair, and a bunch of other moves used as their autolink angle and in many cases, moved a lot with.

As for fixed, weighted, set, or whatever you want to call it knockback, if the hit angles were 366, 367, or whatever that pulled the opponent into the attack, it should work even if the set knockback is low. 1.0.8 Smash 4 Falco's Nair had 22 set knockback compared to his Fair having 60 and Zelda's Nair having 75 and prior to 1.0.8, Falco's Nair functioned with 15 in Smash 4 and 10 in Brawl. And then there's wacky stuff like Fox's Fair in Smash 4 and Ultimate has 120 set knockback for the autolink hitboxes or Lucas's Nair which didn't have set knockback, but regular knockback at 20 base and 70 growth: http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/Lucas.

The opponent not moving, but only receiving a bit of hit stun and floating there is what makes me think her and Falco's Nairs don't have autolink angles, at least the 366 or 367 ones, or if they do, it's the 365 one.

Ffamran Ffamran sew I was recently given access to Usmash’s hitbox data among some others and something I noticed was that some of the weight based knockback values were significantly lower, just sort of hitting you without moving you.
So, who gave you this data. Could you hook me up with them? :p

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I appreciate the free summon tickets in FEH. I wonder if this is a thing they will do for all new seasonal banners? Or if it's just for holiday specific seasonal banners (so New Years/Halloween = ye, Spring/Performing Arts = nah).

I'm glad the Tempest Trial came during the Legendary Banner. I got L!Marth and he has cool stuff I guess. He'd be friends with M!Robin for sure. I sunk in more orbs and got to 10% so I'm really hoping it results in ANY Hero at this point. Or Helbindi, since +1 merge = fix any Hero. Speaking of the merge fix that's coming within a month or so - pretty much the best bane is HP or SPD. Getting rid of def/res at this point would be extremely stupid. Even in cases where a character has super sad def/res to begin with. With all these defensive tiles/refines/etc it just makes sense to keep stats that are very easy to stockpile.

There's cases where Felicias are ****ing murdering armors with DC using DAS BOOT and Glacies. Normally she'd just die in 1hit ez. She could be the new Boey if I pair her with M!Corrin. Let me just run some quick numbers...

She can get 42 def/55 res with 3 allies around, M!Corrin (Spur def/res), and use Flashing Blade seal to ensure Glacies goes off if she gets hit once (and hits them back 2 times). That's before blue buffs and utilizing Close Counter. Since she'd be absurdly fast she can have Chill Def and utilize Ploy Atk for even more bulk (she has 41 flat res with a neutral nature). Park her *** on a defense tile and she'll just be screeching YEW WE GAWT TRUBBL!!! at everyone who attacks her. Her atk is 47 and her Glacies hits for 44. So if using Chill Def she should be able to bypass every single type of ranged attacker and non-ward melees. Her only foe when being attacked would be armors with Bold Fighter and a super powered Ignis.

OK. So she's worse than Boey. As in more of a monster. BAN•FELICIA. She is more susceptible to Panic thanks to the lower hp, but again, these are all combat buffs so... Oopsie.

I'd invest in Felicia who is a good ice waifu. But Boey is a qtpi tsundere boi who has a 10/10 hair/skin color combo (like Niles). So. Like. It's hard to replace him with ice waifu. Even if she has more defensive cheese to abuse due to being colorless.

Eauxkay hew did this?
A gorl who wants Zelda banned ofc.

While the angle is slightly worse (imo), the fact that you can't run through your opponent in this game helps its viability a little. I still feel like this move should be safe on shield if spaced correctly but oh well.
tbh that's just one of the reasons why Zelda is still pretty bad at her core. Even when properly spaced to the fullest, her entire kit can be punished unless she's fighting slowmos. It's probably because her reach overall is garbage or maybe there's a few glitches in the system with attacks vs the newer shield mechanics (along with Nair connects and other garbo).

D

Deleted member 189823

Is the 0.3 difference in the Lightning Kick hitbox that drastic, though? I remember playing in Brawl, I was landing Kicks with some consistency. I have a theory it can be harder to land the Frame 1 hitbox, which is similiar to C.Falcon's Knee.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm legitimately curious what would happen if Zelda received the Mewtwo treatment where her running speed and maybe other movement values were massively increased. Mewtwo started out being a little over average in run speed which was fine for a glass cannon with a large hurtbox. Mewtwo gaining such a large run speed increase made Mewtwo terrifying to say the least. Zelda's sometimes considered a glass cannon, but she's not that fast on the ground. Also, (Dark) Samus, Kirby, Link, Robin, and maybe Ike. Kirby gets complaints for being slow-moving while having short reach and Samus was fast in her games even without the Speed Booster when it appeared.

For funsies, Snake with a fast run speed. In Metal Gear Solid V, you could sprint and Venom Snake, so not Solid Snake, but still a Snake, would run ridiculously fast. If you get the prosthetic arm upgrade to his mobility which somehow works, he can run faster than enemy vehicles that aren't on alert.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Unless they changed it for Ultimate and as far as I could find documentation on them, both the 366 and 367 hit angles move the character by calculating the launch angle based on where the attacker is moving and where on the hitbox the opponent was hit. The main differences would be that the 367 hit angle doesn't alter the launch speed at all times, but only for 5 frames.

The 365 hit angle is weird. It alters the opponent's launch speed to 50% of the attacker's, but it doesn't account for where the hitbox hit opponent and if the attacker is moving downwards. The wiki says nothing about it pulling the opponent towards the attack while TheLobsterCopter5000 says it does.
Okay so the 365 is defs doing what I meant to describe. Can't carry opponents down, and can't bring them along as fast. Couldn't remember for sure if it was 365-367 or 366-367 when I replied, nor which did what so ty for the clarification.

So, who gave you this data. Could you hook me up with them? :p
It was KuroganeHammer.

He's already getting data for everyone slowly atm, but was super nice and shared a couple Zelda moves at one poinT.

Last edited:

Codebox

Smash Apprentice
I do use F-tilt sometimes, but not very often.

Pivot F-tilt is an okay retreat option. Up-angled F-tilt can be an anti-air in certain situations, and down-angled can catch small characters occasionally.

My most frequent use of F-tilt, however, is as a (relatively) quick punish when her other ground moves either a) won't reach or b) F-Smash wouldn't be quick enough to net the punish.

I really want to like F-tilt, but unfortunately it's just not a very good move :(
And easy F-Tilt solution would be, increase it's range even further, and give it 6 frames of ending lag. lol Then she'd have a free spacing move to use for free, also make the angled versions hit crouching/aeriel characters. At least that's my opinion.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Is the 0.3 difference in the Lightning Kick hitbox that drastic, though? I remember playing in Brawl, I was landing Kicks with some consistency. I have a theory it can be harder to land the Frame 1 hitbox, which is similiar to C.Falcon's Knee.
Not entirely? It's a really small radius increase. Y'know the little box measurement in training stage? Yeah, it's almost a half of one of those all the way around.

Random note: since Brawl, (so from Brawl onward) the sweetspot only lasted 1F. In Brawl, the size was 1.7, then 1.9 in Smash 4, then 2.2 now. So it being easier in Brawl for you sounds crazy, lol.

It is weird how much easier it feels to hit now. I'd hazard a guess that for one, the move hitting faster is easier to handle? In Brawl it hit frame 8/5 FAir/BAir but 9/6 in SSB4. That 1F really made a difference in feel I recall when switching over. Now with an easier frontward control version that hits fast, maybe that's helping? BAir alwasy felt a tad more consistent. Other than that, aforementioned hitbox coordinate stuff may be in play? Still trying to confirm with Kuro.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
See I actually think ftilt is better than fsmash at least in terms of speed. It's good to.mix between the two. I set my tilts to stick, so now when I react and try to fmaash I ftilt now so I have a better chance of hitting them

*Shrug*

Also aren't Zelda's kicks in Melee frame 4 ? I saw kurogane's website. I didn't know at ALL that he was a frame data social media personailty. I thought he was just a boob.

But his website says otherwise, so I think this whole time I've been playing melee Zelda thinking my kicks are frame 4

*Double shrug*

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
And easy F-Tilt solution would be, increase it's range even further, and give it 6 frames of ending lag. lol Then she'd have a free spacing move to use for free, also make the angled versions hit crouching/aeriel characters. At least that's my opinion.
Are you asking to increase its recovery for more range or asking for it to have 6 recovery frames? The latter option would be crazy to say the least.

Zelda's Ftilt has 24 recovery frames which isn't that bad. It'd be 25 if it has 1 active frame, but BJN39's thread says otherwise. Anyway, that's around an average tilt's and some aerial's recovery. Its 12 frame startup, on the other hand, is slow and I'm not sure why they didn't keep its 1.1.5 Smash 4 startup of 10 frames. It's not like it being 2 frames faster is going to kill anyone. The issue I see with it is that its speed doesn't warrant its general lack of safety and what it does. This is an extreme case, but Chrom's Ftilt is frame 8, has 3 active frames, 24 recovery frames, and its base damage is 10.925%. Chrom can't angle his Ftilt since it's an arcing slash, but he uses a sword and he doesn't have to deal with a sweetspot and sourspot where Zelda's Ftilt can do more damage with its 12.0% sweetspot. Zelda's Ftilt sourspot does 10.0%. Ike's would be more comparable as in Ultimate, it's frame 12 on startup, has 2 active frames, but is 5 frames slower on recovery at 29 frames and its base damage is 13.5%. Once again, Ike uses a sword.

To my knowledge, the one thing Zelda's Ftilt has is transcendent priority meaning it can't clank which is a double-edge sword situation. The upside is that it can go through hitboxes, possibly letting reach hurtboxes. The downside is that since it can't clank, another hitbox can go through it and possibly hit her which I'm guessing is likely since Ftilt uses her arm. That's if I'm understanding transcendent priority correctly.

What might be better for Zelda's Ftilt other than lowering its total frames to make it a relatively slow on startup, but fast on recovery move like Ganondorf's old Up Smash and Meta Knight and Wolf's Side Smash is arm invincibility that probably should replace its transcendent priority since having both could be a bit too much. This would make her Ftilt like that of Bowser's and DK's where their Ftilts and other normals have invincibility for the attacking limb or elsewhere to protect them since they're big characters. Removing transcendent priority for arm invincibility would mean that against ground normals and projectiles, Ftilt will clank unless the either move does more than 9%. Against aerials, however, if the opponent's aerial's hitboxes doesn't make contact with the rest of her body, then a trade won't happen. In other words, Ftilt would become a better or at least a safer anti-air and arm invincibility can sort of make it like an Ike Ftilt that has shorter range and does less damage in general, but is faster on recovery. Consistent hitboxes could help too if people aren't a fan of it having a sweetspot and sourspot.

Also aren't Zelda's kicks in Melee frame 4 ? I saw kurogane's website. I didn't know at ALL that he was a frame data social media personality. I thought he was just a boob.

But his website says otherwise, so I think this whole time I've been playing melee Zelda thinking my kicks are frame 4

*Double shrug*
Melee Zelda's Fair is frame 8 and her Bair is frame 5. Brawl and Smash 4 Zelda's are 1 frame slower on startup, so Fair is frame 9 and Bair is frame 6. It's only in Ultimate where her lightning kicks have the same frame 6 startup, 49 total frames, and almost everything except auto-cancel windows and landing lag because... Zelda reasons. Seriously, why the hell does her Bair have 1 more landing frame than Fair? Make them the same or make Bair noticeably stronger or something, goddamn.

Melee Zelda's frame data thread on Smashboards: https://smashboards.com/threads/zelda-hitboxes-and-frame-data.319598/.

Here's Melee's Zelda frame data on a Japanese site that has knockback, hit angle, and other data: http://dx.smashbr0s.com/chara/cters/zelda/.

At a certain point, Kurogane decided to create a website to host frame data for Smash 4 and later on the other games. The main issue on Smashboards was that frame data was found mainly on character boards or elsewhere for stuff like character attributes and item throwing which meant you had to jump through some hoops to find them. That's if they even had a frame data thread as not everyone could read frame data or even cared as some of the less popular characters were just neglected. In contrast, the Japanese scene had a simple website: http://sixriver.web.fc2.com/ssb4/Character_data.htm, that linked to frame data spreadsheets. If you knew the link, then you could access it. It was all there, very detailed, and up to date.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

Not entirely? It's a really small radius increase. Y'know the little box measurement in training stage? Yeah, it's almost a half of one of those all the way around.

Random note: since Brawl, (so from Brawl onward) the sweetspot only lasted 1F. In Brawl, the size was 1.7, then 1.9 in Smash 4, then 2.2 now. So it being easier in Brawl for you sounds crazy, lol.

It is weird how much easier it feels to hit now. I'd hazard a guess that for one, the move hitting faster is easier to handle? In Brawl it hit frame 8/5 FAir/BAir but 9/6 in SSB4. That 1F really made a difference in feel I recall when switching over. Now with an easier frontward control version that hits fast, maybe that's helping? BAir alwasy felt a tad more consistent. Other than that, aforementioned hitbox coordinate stuff may be in play? Still trying to confirm with Kuro.
I wouldn't say it was easier for me in Brawl...lol. I could just pull it off decently, and it's probably easier here either way (objectively, it seems?). Frame 9 for 20+% kill move is still really fast, and especially when you can OoS it. I didn't know the importance of OoS punishes until I started playing this game. It's pretty godesenst.

I actually meant the 1 Frame in which the strong hitbox is active. My theory is that it's harder to time than it is to actually land the thing, but that's just me. There were a few times when it looks like it could have hit out of D-Throw, but it went sourspot.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I think the best way to improve F-tilt might be to extend its hitbox away from her hand so it's not connected to her hand at all. Basically, she would be conjuring a wholly disjointed magic slash from thin air. It would be safe on 'trade' because her hand would be out of harm's way against most attacks when properly spaced, allowing its transcendent priority to be of more use.

The bigger range and disjoint would be offset by the slow startup and endlag the move already has.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
See I actually think ftilt is better than fsmash at least in terms of speed. It's good to.mix between the two. I set my tilts to stick, so now when I react and try to fmaash I ftilt now so I have a better chance of hitting them

*Shrug*

Also aren't Zelda's kicks in Melee frame 4 ? I saw kurogane's website. I didn't know at ALL that he was a frame data social media personailty. I thought he was just a boob.

*Double shrug*
Untitled.png

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's up Boys, Girls, Potatoes? :ultlucina:

Might play some more Smash Ultimate if I can be bothered and do some labbing with Palutena and Doc. Maybe also with Lucina too (Do wanna try and find some jab lock setups).

And speaking of which, I'm disappointed to say that a fellow Zelda was an absolute scumbag. Named LeGoat, constantly taunting and teabagging after every stock or SD; so I did the right thing, reported him for unsportsmanlike behaviour and blocked him. :yeahboi: (KNOW YOUR PLACE SCUM!)

Also, I've been playing more Phantasy Star 4 on my SEGA Mega Drive Classics. I kind of wish I could play PSO2 on my Switch, but since I'm nowhere near Japan there's no point. FeelsBadMan.

Heya gorls, I haven't been here in what, a year or 2? I hope y'all are doing well~

And also late happy new years :D
Jeez, haven't seen you in ages. Good to hear from you again.

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I think the best way to improve F-tilt might be to extend its hitbox away from her hand so it's not connected to her hand at all. Basically, she would be conjuring a wholly disjointed magic slash from thin air. It would be safe on 'trade' because her hand would be out of harm's way against most attacks when properly spaced, allowing its transcendent priority to be of more use.

The bigger range and disjoint would be offset by the slow startup and endlag the move already has.
Like even if they put it on the tips of her fingers and extend it from there, it would still be a better hitbox than currently.

Although I have been using ftilt more often again as a spacing tool again to mix up my game. The money walk>ftilt is kinda cute but I do wish it had a bit more range even if it was still attached.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Hi gorls.

Forgot to say yesterday, but Happy New Year to everyone and may our queen be blessed by buffs! :secretkpop:

I also believe that Ftilt would make much more sense if she sent a magical wave or something. In Melee it kind of looked a little more magical. Maybe it was the pretty sparkles lol.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Like even if they put it on the tips of her fingers and extend it from there, it would still be a better hitbox than currently.
I mean, I think they kinda already did that?
FC5A2B28-072A-46EA-A46F-4745CB44098F.jpeg

This, from my research pre-hitbox data values, is what it should look like just about. The third one is basically fully disjointed and matches the edge of the light sweep very closely. I’m not sure if there was a tiny decrease in hitbox size but it felt the same to me? Maybe a tiny tiny nerf.

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I mean, I think they kinda already did that?
View attachment 185237
This, from my research pre-hitbox data values, is what it should look like just about. The third one is basically fully disjointed and matches the edge of the light sweep very closely. I’m not sure if there was a tiny decrease in hitbox size but it felt the same to me? Maybe a tiny tiny nerf.
Maybe it's just zelda throwing me off because visually it looks shorter but according to this it's better. Her whole arm is a hitbox too no more Rayman arm

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Newton is a precious but very thirsty boi. He is also me after I get the 5* I want after spending 140+ orbs.

i forgive u.png

That aside, I finally got another 5* from the Legendary Banner! I got Bikinimilla and A Z U R A. Camilla is manual fodder but Azura is +def/-res so at least she's not super gimped. It's a shame she's a magic user instead of a weapon user. Her stats are super lame given her legendary status. If she had a normal weapon or at least legendary-ish BST, then I could pair her with a Blade Tomer without drastically ruining scores. But she should have some fun dancer gimmicks to work with. I hope I get another one of her some time down the line. +1 is pretty much acceptable as a stopping point for 5* locked heauxes due to the bane fix or 3 extra stat points instead of 2.

Don't worry sis, I can give your video a meme sass injection at the cost of 30fps. :secretkpop:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNPr8UYqRlQ

Werqin Gorl + Ban Zelda meme + 1 minute of time + bad video ripping = turn short videos into **** posts :^)

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
My only real problem with the show was Korra stopping the spirit beam. I may have forgotten something, but I don’t remember her being able to do that or preparing to do it.
Also there was more toilet humour and Meelo was worse than he was in Book 1.

Anyway, the Book was fantastic due to it’s connections with Book 3. Korra Alone is probably the best episode of the show. It’s unbelievable how much the show makes you feel for a fictional character. Otherwise, Kuvira is the second best Avatar villain, losing to Zaheer but better than everyone else. Her talk with Korra really redeemed her in my eyes. Bolin and Varrick as a comedic duo worked brilliantly. Watching them blow up the train and return to Republic City was my favorite part of the Book. Varrick’s story was the only good part of the recap episode

“Hey guys, I’m totally down with taking out Bolin. He’s way too strong. But can we please not include-“
“Not include who, Amon?”
The battle in the finale was amazing. So perfect. The mech was genuinely intimidating and the fight to enter it and take it down was nerve wrecking throughout. I genuinely thought Mako died when he attacked the spirit vines. It was a nice idea to give Asami’s father a redemption arc. See, it’s neat when they show the Books are all woven together.

I love how Toph has the same personality that she did in TLA. It’s a small thing, but I appreciate the consistency.
I didn’t care much for the Beifong family drama however,

I’ll give Book 4 an 7/10. Quite good. I feel it’s more or less on the same quality as Book 1.

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
I have not been on smash boards in forever but how....how do we have a lbw Zelda with no Hilda paleTTe. UGH

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
The people in charge for palette swaps in this game weren't very clever,a lot of wasted potential for so many characters
Some are quite clever like Spiky Eared Pichu but then you got others like Lucario and Pacman that make picking the default alt look like a good option lol

But while on alt discussion, White Zelda and Brunette Zelda are mad cute

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Some are quite clever like Spiky Eared Pichu but then you got others like Lucario and Pacman that make picking the default alt look like a good option lol

But while on alt discussion, White Zelda and Brunette Zelda are mad cute
They are all cute but Blue Zelda is the real Zelda and I will fight you if you say any other palette is better. Also hi! Long time no see :D

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
brunette zelda is the new ugliest zelda palette, and zelderly is a close second. my favorite is still probably pink zelda, but white looks really good too. blue zelda got buffed a bunch and now it's actually a decent palette.

Pacman's trash palettes
Have you seen his ult stock icons yet?

Namco literally wouldn't even let them change the color of the pac man symbol lmao

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
UMMMM OK

GUESs IT's Time for A BATTLE ROYALE between me and YOU Heauxs!!1

Top Bottom