• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Lil Puddin Lil Puddin I've messed around with spoofing Go myself and it only works like half the time. But I do have an old account from the game's launch, so maybe I can pull that up and see if there's anything of value on that (the account that we're friends on is a new one I made a month or 2 ago and it's the only one I use now).

Edit: I have a ton of Eevees and Drowzees on my old account, and p much all of them are in Pokéballs.
I can get spoofing to consistently work, but it requires a lot of micromanaging with the refreshing/moving to ensure my GPS doesn't go "lul lez rubberband back to ur house that's 3 miles away OK???" I only use it to teleport to Pokestops since this freemium game isn't so free if you don't drive to hit a bunch of stops/take over 5+ gyms every single day.

As for Pokemon I have 4 nearby nests. 1 is located at an iHOP (lol) just 5 minutes away. 2 are located in a giant shopping plaza that's 10 minutes away. But I go out at 11pm-3am and it feels super weird just slowly walking through a parking lot. The last nest is 30 minutes away and it's HUGE because it has 2 pokestops and 1 gym (like you can hit all 3 without moving that's how close they are). However it's down a street without sidewalks and feels like I went from suburbia/highway town to banjo street. New Jersey is ****ing weird.

ANYWAY if you have an extra device, you can trade them to yourself to get sparkly gorls too. If you only have 1 device I can use your account and spoof to a nearby pokestop or whatever so you can trade your own pogeymons.

If not and you don't care about your old account at all, you can just gimme your login info and I'll do it myself so I can skip the spotty spoofing and so you don't have to spend 30 minutes trading pogees.

I don't remember signing up to main Zelda, pls fix this.
:4wiifit::4wiifitm: in a nutshell:
1) Has a kit that's all over the place but suggests "zoner"
2) Fair/Dair with tremendous endlag/long animations/etc
3) Destroyed when rushed
4) Throws sparkly balls
5) Glows and sparkles (after using DownB)

Ergo, :4wiifit::4wiifitm: is actually just :4zelda: in another disguise.

Here's the proof ofc:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
@Auscher helped remind me of my old Zelda faceswap cursed photos and I realized that I haven't done any in over a year.
New Zelda is cool and all, but I think she's a bit too happy. Let's fix that.

(tbh it isn't as bad as I thought it would look)
ANYWAY if you have an extra device, you can trade them to yourself to get sparkly gorls too. If you only have 1 device I can use your account and spoof to a nearby pokestop or whatever so you can trade your own pogeymons.

If not and you don't care about your old account at all, you can just gimme your login info and I'll do it myself so I can skip the spotty spoofing and so you don't have to spend 30 minutes trading pogees.
I'll mess around with spoofing again tomorrow, and I'll update yew. I don't care for the old account at all, but it's tied to an email that I still very much use so I'd rather keep that to myself tyvm.
2) Fair/Dair with tremendous endlag/long animations/etc
Dair is Wii Fit's only move that I'd say that is Zelda bad, but the rest of their aerials aren't that bad tbh.
I'll give u the other points though. Don't forget that a fully charged Sun Salutation and a successful Deep Breathing stacked can create the sparkliest, fittest character in any game ever made.

Also reminder that starting today I'm doing daily avatars so... :4myfriends: pepper yourself :4myfriends: I'll do this for a month unless I have a lot of fun with it.

D

Deleted member

@Auscher helped remind me of my old Zelda faceswap cursed photos and I realized that I haven't done any in over a year.
New Zelda is cool and all, but I think she's a bit too happy. Let's fix that.

(tbh it isn't as bad as I thought it would look)

I'll mess around with spoofing again tomorrow, and I'll update yew. I don't care for the old account at all, but it's tied to an email that I still very much use so I'd rather keep that to myself tyvm.

Dair is Wii Fit's only move that I'd say that is Zelda bad, but the rest of their aerials aren't that bad tbh.
I'll give u the other points though. Don't forget that a fully charged Sun Salutation and a successful Deep Breathing stacked can create the sparkliest, fittest character in any game ever made.

Also reminder that starting today I'm doing daily avatars so... :4myfriends: pepper yourself :4myfriends: I'll do this for a month unless I have a lot of fun with it.
to be honest she looks kind of like a guy cosplaying.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Okee, I totally understand.

Your email's name is just between you and H E R . . .
Sass Breaker2.png

to be honest she looks kind of like a guy cosplaying.
That pretty much sums up every gorl, tho.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's poppin' Azrael fans? :nifty::ultzelda:

Finally got to the 3rd Chapters in Octopath now; started with Ophilia's, then I'll get to Cyrus' Chapter today, or I'll probably get back to BBTAG; since I need to clean the rust off. Haven't played it for 2 weeks now. (Realised I didn't think of a DP for Merkava. smh)

Speaking of BBTAG, I'm hoping it'll be great at EVO; a friend of mine thinks that the US is lower level compared to what Japan has shown; since they've made use of CC defensively to trick the opponent and get out safely. Plus the sense of different routes as well for damage and combos.

Also, do you think Nintendo will show off a new character at EVO for Smash Ultimate?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Yes, they will show a Tekken character. No one will expect it.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Oh this is where everyone went to.

So over in FGO they revealed that for the next Summer Event Jeanne D'Arc is getting a Summer Alt.

This is her special attack:
Let it never be said DW doesn't know it's audience.

EODM07 EODM07 About Duel Links
What the hell is going on with the gem nerfs? It's getting stupidly bad.

At this rate I think I'm just gonna passively log into the game until they either fix that or maybe just stop playing. Between that and money only structure decks (90% filled with old main box cards I already emptied cause it's my favorite archetype), I'm getting a bit fed up.

On the other hand, the only archetypes I'm gonna bother with if they release more support is probably just Gem-Knight and Six Samurai.

P A N D A B O Y E S

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Finding a ditto in Pokemon GO is a total pain in the butt. We have to CATCH da ditto, no less. After I already caught 8 of them by accident, now I have to try and catch another one just so the game recognizes that - yes - I have caught 1 before.

On the plus side I came across so many Oddish that I now have a darling Vileplume. I am the happs4reel. I also got Victrebel and I'm very close to getting a Venesaur/Sceptile.

They're both gorls and idk what to name them though. Ivy for Venusaur, obviously. But Sceptile doesn't have many parts of her name to play with and PINE isn't very name-friendly to play with either. Like, the best I could do is Pyne lolripnamingPokemonIguess.

Also, do you think Nintendo will show off a new character at EVO for Smash Ultimate?
I wouldn't be surprised if they show off new stages or something along those lines. Though a new character after revamping 60+ characters may be a stretch. Although this is mostly a port with many QoL improvements and balances, so it's not totally out of the realm of possibilities. I'd personally hope for Geno since he's been the most requested Mario-esque character that even dwarfs Waluigi's fanbase. He was the coolest character from SMRPG even though Peach was pretty awesome (and borderline necessary) for the game.

As long as it's one of these guys. :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop:

Sweet, we're getting Glover wearing iron armor, a true Tekken character.
Glover + the ball mechanic would be pretty fun to fight with. It'd almost make up for the fact he'd be stealing a spot from a potential bara boi.

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Maybe Zelda is more bait and switch in this iteration. Seems to me most of her moves do more damage and hit harder, but not as easy to connect. Sort of like Ganondorf per se.
Nope, it's the opposite of that for us. Also, our hits haven't seen any real damage buffs even with the 1v1 multiplier. A random example being Farore's wind (second hit) does 10.5% in a 1v1, so that's the same as in 4, but there's supposed to be a multiplier.

We have been getting reports on how things are easier to land.
P.S, love the new pic gorl.

Give me time and I will attempt to track every move's %s.

Does anyone have a list of videos?

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's happening all? KonCha :ultzelda::nifty::nifty::nifty::ultzelda::nifty::nifty:

Finally got back to playing BBTAG after so long, and man am I rusty.

But it felt good to play it again, I did have issues getting some of my combo enders off, but I guess that's what happens when you neglect a video game for so long. smh

I'll also plan on continuing Octopath Traveler, but for now; I wanna get all of this rust off. I also need to improve on my Yu Narukami again.

Speaking of which, I found out that 5BB and 2B for Gordeau greatly reduces the damage you deal, and someone managed to easily reach 12k without using 5BB or 2B at all.

5B>236B>5P>236B[CC]>5P>236B>5P>5B>214BC>P

And that does 12k according to one user on the Gordeau Channel in the BBTAG Discord.

EODM07 EODM07 About Duel Links
What the hell is going on with the gem nerfs? It's getting stupidly bad.

At this rate I think I'm just gonna passively log into the game until they either fix that or maybe just stop playing. Between that and money only structure decks (90% filled with old main box cards I already emptied cause it's my favorite archetype), I'm getting a bit fed up.

On the other hand, the only archetypes I'm gonna bother with if they release more support is probably just Gem-Knight and Six Samurai.
Yeah, that's my biggest complaint as well; they're eventually going to be forcing users to spend actual money on the game, and it disgusts me that Komoney would do something like this. But then again, it's Konami, they don't give a damn about their users; they just want the money, the last time I touched it was a few days ago now; and if it continues to decline thanks to bad life choices, then the game will probably die sooner then we think, maybe even before 5Ds and Synchros even hits the game. Which is sad really, because I really liked the new BOX we got, which helped make Gem-Knights viable and even added in more support for Madolche; two Archetypes I really wanted to play in DL (I did play Madolche however, that is fun af; don't have the new UR for GKs sadly).

I'll probably ignore the game from now on, that it unless they fix the Gem controversy, but again; this is Konami and they'll continue to do controversial things with this game. :V

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Yo Xtag dbfz and Tekken are free play on steam rn for Evo weekend. Oh and sfv too I guess

Someone see me on netplay

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Unpopular opinion: I think the new Thundercats Roar will actually be very entertaining because they'll have super serious/manly/heroic sounding voices

I suppose the lack of bara could always be a downside, but they're cat-people anyway so it was kind of weird to begin with. Furries will always have Machoke and Machamp I guess.

Pokemon Go news:
1) Revamped hatch-pool for the Alola baby eggies so the best one, icy Vulpix gorl, won't be as rare.
2) Raikou now available when completing a full chain of Field Research (from Poke Stops). ez rare boi
3) EEVEE DEY IN 9 DEY! Eevees gonna be errywhere and Lures will last for 3 hours instead of 30 minutes. GIMME DEM EEVEES.
4) It's also "been leaked" that we'll get an update sometime this week that will include evolutions for Gen 1-3 Pokemon that get evolutions in Gen 4, but not stand-alone Gen 4 Pokemon. So far the leak has been spot on.

As for moi:
1) I caught 80% IV male and female Kirlias aaaaaaaaay tyvm Raids. OK now how am I supposed to get 200 Ralts candies. rip to my time.
2) Level 24 time and almost at 300 Pogies. I gotta send some to the candy camp I guess. rip to them.
3) I have surpassed 350 Ratata candies and still haven't found an 80%+ IV Alola Ratata. rip to my pokeballs. :secretkpop:

4) I took out an entire gym filled with different Eeveelutions except for Jolteon. I have sinned. Pls ban me from life ok thnx. If it were Team Instinct I would've left 'em alone because of Bara Law, but it was Valor, so it was semi-justified I think.
5) Just realized that Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! is Team Instinct so that means Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! has been a bara this whole time.
CRESS EXPOST.jpg

As for Fire Emblem: haven't touched that trash in 2 days lmao oops.

So anyone see Mewtwo King and Salem's for fun tier list video? Zelda is top tier on the list
post links pls i am bad at searching and/or existing

Last edited:

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
So anyone see Mewtwo King and Salem's for fun tier list video? Zelda is top tier on the list
I got a good laugh out of it.

Hopefully we'll get some more buffs so it actually happens.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I started playing VLR yesterday even tho I bought it around Christmas last year (oops) and why is the sassiest character the tutorial box?
5) Just realized that Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! is Team Instinct so that means Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! has been a bara this whole time.
I have smol arms sorry. I got leggs tho
I will say tho that I joined Mystic on my first account, and I regretted it like 5 minutes later. So being able to change to Instinct was the biggest reason I made a new account.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
idk what i'm actually looking at is that shiek player ok? i am scared pls make it stop

I started playing VLR yesterday even tho I bought it around Christmas last year (oops) and why is the sassiest character the tutorial box?

I have smol arms sorry. I got leggs tho
I will say tho that I joined Mystic on my first account, and I regretted it like 5 minutes later. So being able to change to Instinct was the biggest reason I made a new account.
I bet that's a :4cloud2: main's mom speaking to you in that jellyfish game.
tbh yellow is a bad color so that game is just trying to prepare you for real life.

Anyway

I miss Spark. His appraisals were so cute and he is cute and that's the only reason the pee colored team has any members tbh. :secretkpop:

H E A U X
Y O U
T H O U G H T

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
idk what i'm actually looking at is that shiek player ok? i am scared pls make it stop

I bet that's a :4cloud2: main's mom speaking to you in that jellyfish game.
tbh yellow is a bad color so that game is just trying to prepare you for real life.

Anyway

I miss Spark. His appraisals were so cute and he is cute and that's the only reason the pee colored team has any members tbh. :secretkpop:

H E A U X
Y O U
T H O U G H T

It's Zelda's new idle animations.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's cracking DLC Pack 4 fans? :ultzelda::ultzelda:

So DLC Pack 4 for BBTAG is almost here, and I want to ask.

Who do you think will be in the 4th DLC Pack? I've seen someone think it's Izayoi, Labrys and Mika due to the following reasons:
  • Izayoi's really popular in the US which could mean that she'll get added first.
  • Labrys already has a portrait of her in the game files that some dataminers have found.
  • Mika is close to completion, all that's missing for Mika is her portrait and I think that's it.
If this is true, I'll be a bit sad since I'll have to wait even longer for Merkava. Feelsbadman

But if it isn't and Merkava comes out in this pack, gonna main him Day 1. Wanna see what kind of bs I can come up with. It'd be hilarious if his Air Dash also has a hitbox, similar to how it originally does in UNIEL. :secretkpop:

I still need to find a very optimal TOD combo too, hopefully it shouldn't be too bad, since I'm maining Yu. :V

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
isn't it interesting that even though we never know for sure if Zelda will be good or bad before a new Smash is released, we know that no matter what she will always need to be BANNED

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's happening Roblox fans? :ultzelda::nifty::nifty:

Watching the remainder of BBTAG since I missed out on a bunch of it due to having to go to bed early.

But I'll say that there was a Tennis Match of Tougas. It was godlike. :yeahboi:

:secretkpop:

And apparently, they'll reveal the 4th DLC pack today, so I'm looking forward to that! :yeahboi:

Please, let it be Merkava; we need our hungry boi. (Though I'm fine with Yuzu, Mika I don't really care for. P4A and BB sides I have no interest in. :V)

Also, here's what the Top 8 will look like:

Winners Side:
Koji Kog (Waldstein/Tager) vs. Dora Bang (Nu-13/Hazama, Ruby/Jin)
Fenritti (Hyde/Jin) vs. Fame96 (Yu/Jin)

Losers Side:
Gouda (Gordeau/Nu-13) vs. Heiho (Ruby/Gordeau)
Kazunoko (Ruby/Gordeau) vs. DettyWhiteRock (Waldstein/Yang)

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
isn't it interesting that even though we never know for sure if Zelda will be good or bad before a new Smash is released, we know that no matter what she will always need to be BANNED
Oh thank gewdness, that means I can still use this ****post video instead of spending 10 seconds to make a new one.

#BLESSED LAZY GORL

mfw I main yellow Wii Fit Trainer

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's happening Team Scythe fans? :yeahboi::ultzelda::nifty:

So I sadly missed out on Top 8 of BBTAG last night since I had to go to sleep to be up early. :V

But I might as well give out the results for those that missed it.

1st. Heiho (Ruby/Gordeau)
2nd. Fame96 (Yu/Jin)
3rd. Dora_Bang (Hazama/Nu-13)
4th. KojiKog (Waldstein/Tager)
5th. Kazunoko (Ruby/Gordeau)
5th. Fenritti (Hyde/Jin)
7th. DettyWhiteRock (Waldstein/Yang)
7th. Gouda (Ruby/Gordeau)

I'm happy that a Gordeau won EVO. :yeahboi:

UNGA BOIS UNITE!

I did hear that people were salty about the GF of Smash 4 at EVO. I'll leave the Top 8 results here of that too~.

1st. Lima (:4bayonetta:)
2nd. CaptainZack (:4bayonetta:)
3rd. Nietono (:4sheik::4diddy:)
4th. Mistake (:4bayonetta:)
5th. MVD (:4diddy:)
5th. Mr. E (:4lucina:)
7th. Raito (:4duckhunt:)
7th. Choco (:4zss:)

Rip Smash 4, I think the GF have the most amount of dislikes I've seen of any Grand Finals so far at EVO. Can I get a Roblox oof noise, please?

hnnng no stocks izayoi
Getting hyped for my boy Merkava! Finally, he can get himself a McDonalds' Happy Meal.

But seriously, that 5th Franchise that'll be coming to BBTAG. I think we all know that it'll be Senran Kagura; since people did datamine the announcer calling out Asuka and Yumi; I would've liked it to be Melty Blood too, but my question is this: Will they have French Bread make the sprites similar to how Eltnum looks IF it was MB? Though I heard some hope it'll be Neptunia. Doubt it though.

Btw, how did DBFZ go so far? I only saw a Twitch clip of a Krillin going nuts with pebble loops and so on. But I am curious on what they'll show off next trailer wise at EVO today...

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Conveniently after I talked **** about yellow as a color, I caught 2 yellow-ish shinies in Pokemon GO over the course of 24ish hours.
Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! pls call off your squad I am scared even tho they are smol and floofy and have mediocre IVs.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What is going on 5th diamond fans? :ultzelda:

So EVO has now come to an end; and I'd like to ask you all, what are your Top 5 Highlights/Hypest moments of EVO?

I'd ask what the worst was, but I think we all know who'd that would go to... :secretkpop:

But anyway, I think these were the hypest moments for me, in no particular order.

5. Koji KOG and his performance against Kazunoko in BBTAG Top 8.
4. Problem X winning SFV:AE over Tokido in SFV GF.
3. Toki and his amazing Krillin in Pools.
2. Fame96 and his run through BBTAG Top 8.
1. Lima & Zack's GF Match Raito vs. MVD in Losers Eighths.

Also, with the DLC coming out today (Though for those in Europe/UK, may be tomorrow); I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of bs I can do with Merkava/Gordeau.

Imagine this scenario.

> Playing against a Merkava/Gordeau team
> They call out Grim Reaper to get you into blockstun
> Merkava air dashes over you and then cancels his air dash
> The hitbox from the Air Dash hits you from behind
> AIR DASH MIXUPS BAYBEE

:secretkpop:

Seriously, I cannot wait to use Merkava. Also, I've seen you pop up a few times playing BBTAG maXy. Who do you main in it?

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
hey Lil Puddin Lil Puddin i found a game just 4 u.

You'll feel right at home with ur peepz like Puddin and Mango Puddin, and has quality husbandos like Boston Lobster, who you can spend all night making sweet, sweet beef tartare with with his big, meaty claws.

Here's part of his bio
Only fire power can make him smile. He hates when his body becomes hot. He has gotten into the habit of undressing when this happens.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Lorde Lorde Cress! Cress!

They showed off Ana's best Gorl-Approved outfit for the Summer games. Just 3 more days until Ana gets the buff she needed... Actually, I also think the PTR buffs will go live too, so she will get the other buff she needed too. BAN•NANA

You'll feel right at home with ur peepz like Puddin and Mango Puddin, and has quality husbandos like Boston Lobster, who you can spend all night making sweet, sweet beef tartare with with his big, meaty claws.

Here's part of his bio
Srry, the only meaty claws I'll deal with are the ones on Lobster Samurai Husbando. :^)))

Guys!! I got featured in a GR Smash video!! I'm the honorable mention at the end, my tag is Justy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=15uDsI1HwxY&feature=youtu.be
When a pretty prince thinks he's sassier and more fashionable than you, but then you show him your new pumps to prove him wrong.

Congrats tho, that was a pretty hilarious end. It's always nice seeing low tiers crush high tier heauxes. Especially pretty princes who think they can outsass our Sass Kween Zelda.

Also while I was typing pumps I suddenly remembered this video which is apparently a Gorl Anthem that I forgot or something.

This song needs to be used for a Zelda montage tbh. But idk if the new Zelda even has heels on.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Why is gelatin legit better for styling hair than any kind of hair gel or mousse oml, this stuff is fantastic. It's also cheaper so yay saving money.

Here's part of his bio
Is... is that a gacha where you collect personified food? It's gonna take an idea even worse than that to pass up the best gacha game of all, Monkuma's Test. I mean what other gacha lets me whale for the only character that matters?

the game also doesn't let you have multiples of the same character on your team even if they are different rarities so I had to settle for some team that's like... Kaito, Kazuichi, Aoi, and Genocide Jack. or smth. I forgot it oops. but yh, let me make a team of 4 kaitos you cowards.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's happening DLC 4 - 6 fans!? :ultzelda::yeahboi::yeahboi::nifty::nifty:

So the DLC is finally out for those that live in the UK/EU, I'm surprised that PQubes got it up quickly. Good job PQubes! :yeahboi:

But in all seriousness, I've only tried out Merkava. :secretkpop:

So I'll give my own thoughts on him.

Merkava... feels amazing.

He has a flight so he can stay in the air for a while; he has an air only projectile, while at first it sounds bad; but from looking at the angle they go from, I think it might be damn good; plus you can spam it, I managed to get 5 reps of his 214B, the angle it goes at feels really nice. He has a fullscreen command grab, so if the opponent does like to chicken run and all that, it can see some use; though I haven't seen whether he has issues with projectiles. Due to the fact that Yuzuriha can just not give a damn about them when she's in her stance.

Also, Merkava can do jC>214C in a blockstring. It's +9 on block, so he can safely get out asap or apply more pressure. Sure it does cost him a bit of meter, but the fact that he can make himself safe on block is amazing. Plus, his 5A snuffs out Ruby's Buzzsaw. Also, Merk's command grab ignores most projectiles. :yeahboi: He can go through Jin's snowflake and ice sword. Haven't tried it against say Yu or Yukiko.

So far, I think Yuzuriha and Merkava are going to be incredibly good out of the Under Night DLC, dunno about Mika though.

Akihiko can bait out DPs thanks to his back dash. Also, Nine can control where her 236 projectile goes; which is really good, plus she has an unblockable setup.

So yeah, this DLC cast is really strong. Yuzu straight up beats Jin and Yu's projectile games, Merk hard counters Ruby and can deal with them himself too. These guys are gonna be goooood~.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Why is gelatin legit better for styling hair than any kind of hair gel or mousse oml, this stuff is fantastic. It's also cheaper so yay saving money.

Is... is that a gacha where you collect personified food? It's gonna take an idea even worse than that to pass up the best gacha game of all, Monkuma's Test. I mean what other gacha lets me whale for the only character that matters?

the game also doesn't let you have multiples of the same character on your team even if they are different rarities so I had to settle for some team that's like... Kaito, Kazuichi, Aoi, and Genocide Jack. or smth. I forgot it oops. but yh, let me make a team of 4 kaitos you cowards.
I really like the Gatsby moving rubber I use for my hair. It's super anime looking and lives up to that hype. https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&k...u-ZExsLTpf00ut8MQSbx8uGbiRjVwzqBoCAP0QAvD_BwE

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I can vouch for Gatsby too. I use the pink "spiky edge" and purple "wild shake" and they work great, even for non anime looking stuff. I have heard that they work best on straight hair though, so watch out for that (I have wavy hair but straighten it and it works fine)

The company has a lot of old tutorial videos on YouTube but almost all of them are asian pretty boi styles which may or may not be helpful to you. As a bonus the English dubs are hilariously bad

The best part is that the cans are only ~$10 vs like $20 for stuff like American Crew Fiber or something

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
When you had too much testosterone in your teens/20's so you lose 33% of your hair by 25 and also the testosterone missed your voice box:

100% sure this man was based off of dudes like me. R E P R E S E N T A T I O N

But real talk, I used to use gelatin when I had a bunch of hair. I had puerto rican/white mixed-person hair so it was like it had no idea if it wanted to be full and curly or thin and straight. So it decided to be all those things - but not consistently. DIY gel was the only thing that worked for me that didn't turn my hair into a block of clumped hair or cost a ton of money/didn't flake off. 10/10 would recommend and it's so ez to make/has no scent. Thooo I don't know how far hair styling products have come in the last 10 years so yeah. This is like a dated Amazon review. rip

I also don't know if it's hair-type specific, but I assume it doesn't since it's GELatin.

Edit: I forgot to report my Pokemon Go stuff oops. I caught a shiny high IV Charmander in Pokemon GO. He is my precious little baby and I need more Charmanders to get the dope Black Charizard Boi.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's popping Direct today? :ultzelda::ultzelda::nifty:

So I've played a bunch of BBTAG, I've swapped from Merkava to Yuzuriha.

Dunno whether to hate myself or not. Since I've been dedicating my time to Yuzuriha.

And I might as well put my thoughts on where I think each character that I've played, I'll put them in order of my favourites:

Merkava I feel like has a strong niche, he has great range with his Command Grab and his 5A beats out Ruby's Buzzsaw; and being the only character who can fly and has an active hitbox on his air dash; making him very unique.

However, I feel like his combos may be tricky to make use due to needing to Fly Cancel into his Air Dash; his Assists can be better, but they do the job alright.

I think Merkava is around Mid to High Tier.

Nine's weird. She has a great poke with 5B which hits pretty far and her ability to do all kinds of shenanigans with her magic is great. However, I feel like her combo game is strange, and she can be a bit sluggish and overwhelmed by faster characters like Ruby, Yu, Yuzuriha and Hakumen; but then again, I haven't really used her that much. So I can't really say what her full potential is like.

So I'll probably put her in Mid Tier.

Yuzuriha's amazing. Seriously. She has amazing range with her 236X and she can use it as an Anti-Air, Anti-Ground and even use the C Version for Fullscreen nonsense. It's so good infact that I actually hate the move. :secretkpop:

But in all seriousness, her combo game is really interesting, she is one of few who has a teleport, the others being Nine The Phantom and Azrael. She can ignore projectiles by going into her stance after 236X she has strong mixups and can crossup the opponent with an assist.

However, her teleport leaves her vulnerable for a while and I feel like her 5A can be a bit on the short side. However, Yuzuriha I think is going to be really REALLY damn good. And I believe she'll be a Top Tier threat alongside Yu, Jin, Es, Hyde and Ruby.

I'm curious on where some of you guys think the others would reside. And I might as well leave a combo I do with Yuzuriha here.

5AAA>2C>2B>jAB>j236B>5AA>236BBB

Does decent damage, around 6k I believe which is still damn good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom