• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i’ve been watching queer eye and it’s incredible

i love it so much

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Is Finger Bang making a return in this game? Do we know yet?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Chances seem extremely low; the angle of Dthrow consistently seems lower (more outward) than SSB4, and it was a tight angle to catch before with a near frame perfect dash back. Outward DI probably actually kills Finger Bang this time.

I’m not sure for sure but on top of that it seems like there might be a worse frame advantage on use, whether that be the hitstun or Zelda’s own endlag. Overall looking like a worse throw. Time will tell

KlicKlac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KlicKlac
It's difficult to make conclusions based off random gameplay footage, but it looks like opponents can act before upair connects. We've seen dthrow to upair work, but it's when they try to jump out and still get clipped by upair, which means they could have airdodged in time.

mugwhump

Smash Journeyman
I'd see how well you can potentially edge guard someone after burning away their air dodge with din's at the least. Potentially see how well see can force a response in the neutral with varying charges of phantom, though I'm not too optimistic on that front at the moment.
Well uh i was playing against scrubs so none of them actually airdodged it, and none of them noticed when I was charging phantom :v
But I did notice that din's seems to have a fixed, very low knockback against airborne opponents. I think it will be totally viable for them to just eat din's instead of dodging.

I played 10 matches today, 5 as zelda. I think the buffering system has been changed. The window for airdodges is huuueg, I kept getting them accidentally. The input lag on the TVs also seemed rather bad.

I'll play more tomorrow. Anything else I should test?

mugwhump

Smash Journeyman
It's possible, but I didn't really have any difficulty getting knockback on grounded opponents.

It could be a little bit of both, and you need the better hitbox in order to get knockback on an airborne opponent.

I'll test some more on Sunday and see if I can do it.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
How's it going Yu/Gordeau mains? :nifty::ultzelda::nifty:

So I managed to get around 11k in BBTAG with Gordeau all from just a grab. I'm rather surprised that I managed to get that much damage, since grabs tend to reduce the damage you deal significantly.

But here's the combo I managed to do. :yeahboi:

Gordeau Combo (Corner):
B+C>5AAA>5BB>236B>4P>5BB>236B(CC)>4P>5BB>214BC4P>P

I got that off online as well; I think if I was using someone like Kanji, I would've only hit around 9k because I could only use his Assist twice in the combo, but due to how quick Yu's assist is and how long it lingers; I'm able to get his assist off 3 times, and it helps me get the powered up version of their Supers. Whereas with Kanji, it's all about timing the Cross Burst correctly, whereas with Yu; you can time it just before or during the 1st hit of 236B.

Also, for those wondering. My Win Ratio is 212/321.

Pretty damn good if I say so myself. :yeahboi:

Also, I saw Episode 52 of My Hero Academia, it was fun and interesting. Gonna probably be watching Cells At Work! later today as well.

Also, on a scale of 1 to 10. How good is the Garuda Cave Theme?
I'm so bad with assists. I use Blake Weiss and I just always forget they're another move in my arsenal

mugwhump

Smash Journeyman
Ok I spent a whole match spamming din's and it can indeed knockback aerial opponents. The hitbox is just kinda hard. It also knocks the opponent back at a pretty high angle, so that might only be useful if you eat the opponent's double jump.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
EODM07 EODM07 Are you lost or just a bot?
EODM07 EODM07 status is classified. Only true gorls are privy to such information. So please S T E P • B A C K

If it doesn't then Zelda will literally be worse than any kind of waste receptacle. So she'd have to be demoted to...

Dollar Store Mismatched Weave Princess

Last edited:

mugwhump

Smash Journeyman
Ok I played like 8 more matches. The buffering system is REALLY annoying. I like buffering and actually didn't mind brawl's 10 frames. But the window for dodging or jumping out of hitstun (and perhaps rolling out of shieldstun) feels like it's at least 30 frames. I was frequently getting dodges I didn't want.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Sion X Riesbyfe fans? :nifty::ultzelda::ultzelda:

EODM07 EODM07 status is classified. Only true gorls are privy to such information. So please S T E P • B A C K

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT GORL! :secretkpop:

Anyway, I got myself Octopath Traveler yesterday; and I've been enjoying it!

I started off as Ophilia and recruited Cyrus, Tressa and Olberic. Yes I'm doing it in order of how the title of the game is spelt.

I'll admit, I was surprised by how tough each boss fight gets based on who you start off with. (In the demo from last year, I remember playing as Olberic, and the boss fight was quite easy. But now that I started off as Ophilia and recruited 2 party members before his boss fight, it got quite challenging and tough. I had to revive Olberic and Cyrus a few times.) But I like that of Octopath, how it scales the difficulty based on your levels and how many party members you have, it adds a lot of challenge and fun imo.

So anyway, I plan on doing each character's chapter in the order I recruited them, so once I got H'aanit, I'll proceed on to Ophilia's 2nd Chapter, then do Cyrus', etc.

Also, I think Konami are ruining Duel Links more now. :V

They reduced the amount of Gems you can get from unlocking Syrus' brother Zane, instead of having 300 Gems as a Lv. 30 Reward, you get... another Cyber End Dragon... Really Konami? No wonder people hate you. (I just want my Gems as a F2P so I can make myself a Gem-Knight and Madolche deck. smh :V)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i mean zelda is going to be bad regardless of if she has a combo throw or not

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
WOW if that ends up being a true combo that's super super cool bc then up throw can lead into FINGERBANG and be a kill throw at higher percents

also ik the person might not've DI-d and Zelda had 60% of rage (if that's in ultimate) but still that killed Marth at 68% from the floor
...:secretkpop:

imagine if Zelda ends up having uthrow > uair in the 70%-80%ish range, uthrow as a kill throw, and bthrow as a kill throw near the ledge??? BAN•ZELDA

Last edited:

Loz18-Echo

Banned via Warnings
Hey everyone new around so hello :)

All I want to say is that we need to protect that smile

It's too pure for this world

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
WOW if that ends up being a true combo that's super super cool bc then up throw can lead into FINGERBANG and be a kill throw at higher percents

also ik the person might not've DI-d and Zelda had 60% of rage (if that's in ultimate) but still that killed Marth at 68% from the floor

imagine if Zelda ends up having uthrow > uair in the 70%-80%ish range, uthrow as a kill throw, and bthrow as a kill throw near the ledge??? BAN•ZELDA
Rage in this game apparently has very little impact until over 100-120%, so staling is going to be the primary factor in varying knockback.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So FEH stuff. My free summon was Elise because of course it would be. I like Elise a lot but Maribelle is honestly the best cavalry staff gorl in all of Fire Emblem (Serra is the best infantry staff gorl in all of FE and the best Bishop ofc). Super funny+sad side note, Maribelle is better than Elise in every single way too stat/usage wise lmao. But they're interchangeable so REEEEEEE

In other news I started PGO over entirely because my first account chose Team Instinct due to Spark obviously being a

but Team Instinct is the lowest concentrated team with Team Mystic being more reliable. So I had to give up my LittlePuddin account and transform myself into Team Mystic's TuffPuddin instead (short but muscular avatar when). I guess I can pretend Blanche is actually just Blanche from the Golden Girls in disguise.

Pokemon Go really improved since the last i played it 1.5 years ago. I'm mostly just getting ready for Let's Go Eevee/Pikachu since it will have connectivity with PGO. I like walking and listening to music anyway so it's really just makes sense to play it anyway. If any of yew gorls play, my code is 8940 5379 9617. We can trade Pokemon and hope to get a Lucky Pokemon (requires less stardust to upgrade) and whatever other perks there are to trading pokemon.

Things that are different + awesome from 1.5/2 years ago:

1) PGO displays the weather in game too, the weather changes the power of certain types AND the appearance of those types. That's super cute tbh. The weather also gives bonus stardust if you catch those boosted types.
2) You get more candies for catching Pokemon (6 for stage 1, 10 for stage 2, etc). But less for sending them to the Prof (1). Overall still more ez candies.
3) The spawn timer is slightly longer than before so Pokemon won't disappear/appear in 10 minute intervals.
4) The spawn densisty is at least 100% higher than before, like, you can sit in your house all day and probably catch 1 every 20 mins or less.
5 Spawns seem random, so even stage 1 "rare" Pokemon pop up frequently (instead of there being weird fluctuations for stage 1s).
6) Trading is a thing so yay.
7) More fashion choices.
8) You can change your avatar's clothes (all default options are free and unlocked after choosing, even hair color/gender).
9) Incense Lures are 100% more effective/faster at spawning Pokemon.
10) More gyms/Pokestops so that's nice.
11) Pokestops, especially cell phone store Pokestops, seem to spawn tons of ("rare") Pokemon around it by default.
12) I legit caught 5 Pokemon just in a Walmart Parking Lot. So I think the spawning density is also determined by how many roads are on the Google/PGO map. That means shown-on-map parking lots are basically Safari Zones lmao.
13) Throwing is easier/more consistent. Even aiming/using curveballs is pretty ez tbh.

I will be getting this game since it's essentially a revamped Pokemon Yellow with more options. I just hope it has options to change my trainer's looks. It'd be even better if I could also change the age physical appearance, but idk if my avatar is stuck looking a certain way anyway. It's funny tho, because this game must've been in development since Pokemon Sun/Moon considering the special Z-moves made especially for Pikachu/Eevee.

I just hope Eevee and Pikachu have some sort of special stat setup, moveset options, special hold item, or special mechanics to make them "on par" with all Pokemon. Like:
1) All IVs are between 21 and 31. (tbh this should go for any in game NPC-trade/received/shiny Pokemon).
2) They can learn certain moves from evolved forms (TMs, Alola forms, evos, etc).
3) A hold item that scales depending on the Pokemon level or essentially boosts BST by 200-ish to be on par with fully evolved Pokemon. Perhaps with defensive/offensive/balanced variations. Or at the very least accentuating their base stats (Pika = offensive, Eevee = defensive).

the most offensive yet also powerful title i've ever heard
I'm sorry your innocent eyes had to read that, gorl. :^(

I'd just like to point out I called Zelda's upthrow now being her combo into dins orgasm at lower percents, I told you guys downthrow wasn't for that anymore.

"OMG down throw doesn't lead into anything she's traaaaaash"

That's because upthrow does now

F I N G E R E D

https://twitter.com/JosephBadal/status/1020780797366755329?s=19
Sorry, we don't listen to gorls with no avatars/non-gorlish avatars.
Gorl, we just nitpicking. We pretty much know she's going to be trash regardless of what she has or doesn't has. And that's OK. Because we like Zelda so much that we don't even care if her badness is so notorious that it's meme-worthy.

Zelda is hate. - Zelda is love.
But most importantly... Zelda is E V E R Y W H E R E.

So tbh once a gorl uses Zelda and is upgraded to true gorlhood, there is no escape. Not even the most bara of characaters can save yew. Which is also why I'm not an Ike/Ryu/Ganondorf main and am forever stuck as a gorl. pls send help btw

Also a wise gorl already said "i mean zelda is going to be bad regardless of if she has a combo throw or not" ~ Lorde Lorde Spritzee (2018) So there is no need to fret about the state of our Sassy Princess/Kween/Gawdess/etc.

Rage now starts at 120% and it doesn't seem to scale upwards, according other gorls' SmashU hands-on experience. Which seems like a very fair a way to balance. Bulky big gorls who survive easily into the 150% range get a buff to help secure kills with their clunky kits. While glass cannon gorls will probably die before then. Tho fast gorls with so-so kill power will allow other glass cannons to ez survive into the 120% range so... The mechanics themselves might favor Zelda in the long run even if her kit wasn't buffed to be on par with all the other buffed kits.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Here to announce my glorious return to celebrate this character's (potential lack of) qualifying traits of being a good character.

Here's hoping Round 5 isn't like inhaling disappointment.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's cracking Earthbound fans? :nifty::ultzelda::ultness:

Got to recruiting Primrose and Alfyn in Octopath. So now all I need to do is help Kirbopher Therion and H'aanit then I can proceed on with Chapter 2 of each character. :yeahboi:

Also, I saw Dunkey's video on Octopath Traveler. As usual, he hates it; he just really hates JRPGs, I think he prefers games that are fast paced then ones that are slow and adventurous. Oh well, each to their own.

And since we don't know where Buddhahobo Buddhahobo and Antonykun Antonykun have gone. I'll leave these Zane farming decks I found to bring them back. :secretkpop:

Farming Deck #1:
Duelist: Any
Skill: Draw Sense: WATER

Monsters:
x1 Winged Dragon of Ra
x3 Golden Ladybug
x3 Cloudian - Turbulence

Spells:
x1 Arrivalrivals
x3 System Down
x3 The Sanctuary of the Sky
x3 Pot of Benevolence

Traps:
x3 Spirit Barrier

Farming Deck #2:
Duelist: Any
Skill: Any

Monsters:
x3 Legendary Fisherman
x1 Dekoichi
x1 Gravekeeper's Vassal
x3 Crystal Seer

Spells:
x3 Legendary Ocean
x2 Union Attack
x1 Secret Passage to the Treasures

Traps:
x3 Yatagarau/Jar of Greed
x3 Spirit Barrier

The aim of the 1st deck is to get out Astral Barrier/Sanctuary and Turbulence as fast as you can, that way; Zane has no way to deal any damage to you. Once you got all 3 out, you can use Arrivalrivals on your final turn, Special Summon Ra and go for the kill. You'll need to have a lot of LP for this though, which is where Golden Ladybug comes in, you could also use Kisetai if you don't have enough Ladybugs to get a bit more LP. Benevolence is so that Zane doesn't deck out before you do.

As for the 2nd one, you'll need to hopefully get Legendary Ocean, Astral Barrier and Fisherman out ASAP; since Zane can still attack directly even with Ocean and Fisherman out. But once you got the combo, you're all set for the farm; this one is more of a standard that Gunsblazing runs in his farms and it's better for those that don't have Ra.

But in all seriousness, Duel Links is just turning to crap now; Gem nerfs, just same-y archetypes being run in Ranked (Fur Hires, Amazoness Burn [Two things that should not mix and I wish nothing but the worse too], D-HEROes and I think that's it). I'm still hoping to get the remaining cards for Gem-Knight and Madolche. Those are the only two archetypes I wanna play right now, as they seem very fun. I do play Noble Knights too and they're fun af to play as well.

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord
What's cracking Earthbound fans? :nifty::ultzelda::ultness:

Got to recruiting Primrose and Alfyn in Octopath. So now all I need to do is help Kirbopher Therion and H'aanit then I can proceed on with Chapter 2 of each character. :yeahboi:

Also, I saw Dunkey's video on Octopath Traveler. As usual, he hates it; he just really hates JRPGs, I think he prefers games that are fast paced then ones that are slow and adventurous. Oh well, each to their own.
Would you recommend Octopath Traveler? I didn't pay much attention to it until I saw it's been selling out everywhere. I looked up a vid of Primrose's story in the demo and it shot me in the ****ing heart. Also Primrose for Smash, her look is divine and as a dancer she'd have the flashiest moves.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Would you recommend Octopath Traveler? I didn't pay much attention to it until I saw it's been selling out everywhere. I looked up a vid of Primrose's story in the demo and it shot me in the ****ing heart. Also Primrose for Smash, her look is divine and as a dancer she'd have the flashiest moves.
If you want a classic JRPG, then yes; it's one of the prettiest JRPGs I've seen as well, I do recommend it. Also, I found out that depending on who you started the game with, there will be slight changes on the later Chapters, such as the lead character joining the others on their quests.

Also, if you wanna know who are the best at what, I'll just say that Tressa is amazing as one example. She can find money for free and even steal money from enemies; so you'll never be short on money. So I recommend you start with her if you wanna have no shortage of money (Her Trait is that she can find money when you enter a new area, which is super helpful).

And the music is amazing, I love the 2nd Boss Theme, Sandlands Theme and the normal Battle Theme.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Im glad to be seeing some potential out of UThrow as the new Finger Bang throw, and if it isn’t debunked before release in some way I’ll make that a pet project ASAP. That said until I can get more depth I’m always gonna be skeptical that “he could’ve acted out/jump/ad/not true combo flavor text.” That’s just how I am.

dins orgasm
o-or...orgasm!?

Last edited:

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
If you want a classic JRPG, then yes; it's one of the prettiest JRPGs I've seen as well, I do recommend it. Also, I found out that depending on who you started the game with, there will be slight changes on the later Chapters, such as the lead character joining the others on their quests.

Also, if you wanna know who are the best at what, I'll just say that Tressa is amazing as one example. She can find money for free and even steal money from enemies; so you'll never be short on money. So I recommend you start with her if you wanna have no shortage of money (Her Trait is that she can find money when you enter a new area, which is super helpful).

And the music is amazing, I love the 2nd Boss Theme, Sandlands Theme and the normal Battle Theme.
I just killed da Starseer and da Archmagus :X

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Tressa fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty::ultzelda:

So I finally got H'aanit next, so now I'll go and proceed with everyone's 2nd chapters. Starting with Ophilia as usual, thankfully Cyrus and Tressa's chapters are in the same town, so that one shouldn't be too bad. Also, I'm genuinely happy with how each character is portrayed, though I heard people don't like Therion's interactions with other characters.

Duel Links wise... I finally got what I need to make a Madolche deck, feels good to finally get what I need to make it.

But now I'm after Brilliant Diamond and Gem-Fusion for my Gem-Knight deck; and that'll probably take me a while to get. :V
I'm just happy that I got the 2nd Puddingcess.

I'm glad I managed make a Madolche deck now.

Deck Name: Madolche Cakes
Duelist: Any that can learn Balance
Skill: Balance

Monsters:
x2 Madolche Puddingcess
x2 Madolche Messengelato
x3 Madolche Mewfeuille
x2 Madolche Cruffsant

Spells:
x2 Super Rush Headlong
x3 Madolche Chateau
x1 Madolche Ticket

Traps:
x3 Spirit Barrier
x1 Madolche Lesson
x2 Madolche Tea Break

I've decided to run this deck in my climb up Legend, sure it'll face a lot of trouble against Fur Hires and whatnot, but it's a risk I'm willing to take; I did play against an Amazoness deck, and it actually does pretty well against them. Due to them constantly removing monsters from the field with Onslaught, Madolche benefits from it pretty well; sure it does suck that your monsters are removed from play. But it's kind of fine, if you have a way to recover your monsters from the Banish pile, then I think it'll do better; but anyway, hoping I'll do better with Madolche, because this is going to get fun for me.

ShadowTheHedgehogZ

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4227-4459-2606
Switch FC
2267-2995-1302
I'm glad she didn't get the Breath of the Wild design, contrary to popular opinion, I didn't like it.

Last edited:

L2 Sentinel

Smash Apprentice
My apologies EODM07 EODM07 . I just thought your posts were unusual because they were formulaic and completely irrelevant to anything anyone was posting. But now that I see you interacting with people, I can see you aren't a bot. I'm sorry. Carry on.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Gonna put my things in spoilers to keep this post from stretching 5 scrolls downard ok.

So Pokemon Go is awesome now. There's 2 intersecting Pokestops just .1.2km away from my place and my apartment complex has 2-6 of my favorite Pokemon popping up every 15-30 minutes. Though that might be because I'm:
1) In an apartment complex (2 big buildings with marked parking lots in between and 1 street for each of the buildings).
2) Next to a major highway in my state.
3) Right accross from a Wawa/small strip mall with a marked parking lot

So I'm literally living in the Safari Zone. Then .7km away from me is the giant Walmart parkling lot that has a Poke Gym just a 2 minute walk away. Though my favorite Poke Gym is 4 minutes away from the intersecting Poke Stops. I can easily keep a Pokemon there for 3-6 hours after placing it at 2am.

The Poke Gym near the Walmart is constantly flipping every 2 hours and is constantly being made into a Raid Zone with oddly no activity despite the gym flipping... Teleporters nabbing gyms I guess? I mean, the Poke Gym is on a dead end road with unkempt land. It's also an abandoned church with a creepy name like "Church Of The Abandoned Soul" or something. So I could see why a bunch of gorls wouldn't want to gather there lmao. I'm not a brave enough gorl to go there at midnight sorry.

Also I placed my Pokemon in a Team Mystic gym at 1:30am last night and literally 6 minutes later some level 36 Team Instinct heaux swept in and cleared all 4 Pokemon out. Then placed a 2300CP Metagross there. I let the heaux keep his Metagross there for 1 hour so he could get some coins because I'm actually a nice gorl and not a dirty gym swiping heaux. Then I crushed the dirty little heaux into dust. My gorl Taurous kept the gym for 4 hours. So proud of ha despite her IVs being bottom barrel.

PS: I forgot to post this here. Having 2 gorl topics is hard to keep track of. :^(

Cress! Cress! 's Reddit remark of "Can we make this secretkpop4.0?" I think the answer is pls no. See below:

I guess this is a reminder that all Team Instinct members are actually swole baras.
Which is accurate. Since their leader is a lowkey bara boi.

And some Niles G-Rated Yaoi for Lorde Lorde and I guess Cress! Cress! idk what that gorl likes anymore:

My apologies EODM07 EODM07 . I just thought your posts were unusual because they were formulaic and completely irrelevant to anything anyone was posting. But now that I see you interacting with people, I can see you aren't a bot. I'm sorry. Carry on.
It's ok.

Gorl History:
A few months after Sm4sh Zelda was released the gorls just gave up since Zelda was too rigid to use any broad techs and her own moveset was super laggy to do anything spectacular with (except flash top tier hard reads). So the gorls turned the social into a literal social, whereas they used the data topics/etc for Zelda discussion. It even attracted gorls who were non Zelda-mains somehow.

We are gorls that make+use bad memes and talk about other things that are objectively better than Zelda's moveset (which is technically everything that's NOT Zelda's moveset ofc). We are also petty friendly cute and/or bara boys gorls that loathe+annoy love+support each other.

But we always have a can of shade spray at the ready when we need to be petty. :secretkpop:

Advertisement courtesy of Gorls r_greening1 r_greening1 and McKnightlíght McKnightlíght is not accurately showing the actual product:
Shade Spray Antonykun AC.png

The actual product is a Summoned Demonic SecretKPop Idol that sprays devastating sass at the target. The dense sass is enough to get the attention of even the most resilient heaux who thinks she's immune to clapbacks. Here is the violent product in use:

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
And some Niles G-Rated Yaoi for Lorde Lorde Lorde Lorde and I guess Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! idk what that gorl likes anymore:
Why r u tagging me in this, can u not
Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! 's Reddit remark of "Can we make this secretkpop4.0?" I think the answer is pls no. See below:
Okay fine, we'll just get an official opinion on this.
secretkpop secretkpop does this have your branding of approval
But we always have a can of shade spray at the ready when we need to be petty. :secretkpop:

Advertisement courtesy of Gorl Antonykun Antonykun Antonykun Antonykun of Wrysmilla & SwordMii Advertising Company, not accurate to actual product:
Not even including Sass Tea smh, at least we have a commercial for it.

Anyways I have to contribute something here now so uhhh..... for show-and-tell i have a kaito saltbae meme, it represents the salt that waluigi fans are constantly pouring out

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Top Bottom