• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
honestly the fact that I can't say something without someone starting a hissy fit is truly disgusting. this place is disgusting. i'm honestly better off without this place at all. honestly i only find a very few of you tolerable at all so i'm honestly done with this places nonsense and bull****. if you ever need me pm me or find me on skype, but i swear to god. i'm never coming back to this wretched place again.

D

Deleted member

honestly the fact that I can't say something without someone starting a hissy fit is truly disgusting. this place is disgusting. i'm honestly better off without this place at all. honestly i only find a very few of you tolerable at all so i'm honestly done with this places nonsense and bull****. if you ever need me pm me or find me on skype, but i swear to god. i'm never coming back to this wretched place again.
Good on you.

This social is pretty toxic at times tbh, I don't blame you at all for wanting to leave. Hope to see you around on Discord too either if you still go there.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
See you next week

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
w8 sis come back i love you

Anyway, in all seriousness, I kinda don't care if it's Macchiato or not. Bottom line is that Zelda was actually pretty good. Idk how this **** turned into drama (I still don't regret pulling Space Elsa into this on purpose lol)
hi

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Anyway, in all seriousness, I kinda don't care if it's Macchiato or not. Bottom line is that Zelda was actually pretty good. Idk how this **** turned into drama (I still don't regret pulling Space Elsa into this on purpose lol)

hi
!!!!!
Sis Have Yew Been Cured?!
I'm overjoyed at this revelation

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Omg buying all the gallery images of Nate. So much eye candy <3

Like holy **** I usually don't talk about attractive people this way x_x

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
*skims last 3 pages, lots of activity. Yeah Zelda is much safer online; she goes up a few tiers. Still going through that Rosa phase I see. greening is the new aero. I haven't seen civil war yet.

I had dinner with my mom and grandma for mother's day. We ordered Chinese food, which was good. Then I walked home. My fridge is bare, need to go to the store. My kitten is adorable as always but also crazy. She's learning not to wake me up or bite but isn't perfect at it.

/up to speed

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just doing some University work right now. Writing down some of the problems that I chose, and will be eventually talking about the problem that me and the rest of the group chose as the main problem to discuss. (We aren't coming up with a solution, we're coming up with a "Better if" scenario.)

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just watching @TTTTTsd's Diddy Kong Racing stream off of YouTube. And hearing him talk about Pipsy and Tiptup about how they got good acceleration and handling, for some reason is making me think of Dry Bones from Mario Kart DS.

Lemme just say, Dry Bones' vehicles are broken. They are stupidly broken, Dry Bones' 3rd vehicle the Dry Bomber has the highest acceleration in the game (Which means whenever that vehicle gets a speed boost, you'll be going at top speed for a while). And if you mix that with snaking (Which was pretty much at its prime in Mario Kart DS), that pretty much leads to anyone using the Dry Bomber (Or if you want, the other vehicles that Dry Bones has) destroying the opposing players, and same goes with Time Trials too. I think I got under 1 minute in Figure 8 Circuit with the Dry Bomber against the Staff Ghost Time which was about 1 minute 30 seconds with Mario using Wario's Tractor.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
In a game like Mario Kart, acceleration is reaaaaally important. That's why Toad's the best :^)
No way
Link is da bess
Mario Kart is the only game he's top tier in

Look at that smile! He may be standing on top of a moving vehicle, but it's ok because holding that heavy sword totally balances him out.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Okay, as I said before, we are gonna have the largest tournament in BC this year, this coming Saturday. 256 Melee entrants including Leffen, SFAT, Silentwolf, Bladewise, HomeMadeWaffles, MikeHaze, and Vish. Also have 134 Sm4sh entrants, including ANTi.

This is the largest tournament I will ever attend, and I'm kinda nervous, especially when pools are gonna have so many players and only 2 make it out. So I shall pray to the BAN•ZELDA gods to see if I can make a splash with this character.

PRAY FOR ME AS I WANDER ON MY JOURNEY TO NOT DROWN IN TOP TIER MAYHEM

EDIT: Got a Pikachu partner, here's hoping he doesn't lose 14 stocks to me by accident. :^)

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I honestly dunno what to do.

I wanna watch more Gochiusa S2, but yet I feel the need to improve my :4lucina: or possibly try and use :4feroy: again.
Or try and get back into Xenoblade X. I need to continue the story some more.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Supposed Nintendo maintenance on the 10th? Patch rumors??

Buff prayer circle girls. Mama needs a new pair of lightning heels

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Supposed Nintendo maintenance on the 10th? Patch rumors??

Buff prayer circle girls. Mama needs a new pair of lightning heels
Honestly they should buff the LKs. Isn't Charizard's Bair nearly as strong but like 10x easier to land? AND it has better range? And a useful sourspot?

They totally deserve to have either their power, sweetspot size, or frame data buffed. At least frame data.
---
Does anyone feel like playing any?

buzzard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BuzzardU
Honestly they should buff the LKs. Isn't Charizard's Bair nearly as strong but like 10x easier to land? AND it has better range? And a useful sourspot?

They totally deserve to have either their power, sweetspot size, or frame data buffed. At least frame data.
---
Does anyone feel like playing any?
Charizard's sweetspot is around 3 times bigger than Zelda's with almost the same KO power and yes, the range is insane, though it's frame 14 against frame 6 on Zelda's BAir and frame 9 for FAir. But at least compared to her Fair I think it's a much better move.

And I think Charizard can autocancel and somewhat spam the move

Last edited:

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying to keep my expectations low because first of all, there's a good chance there could be no patch at all. Second of all, it could be another dry patch where all that really happens are minor nerfs to the characters that needed them (Bayo in this case). The chance of having a patch that significantly changes things seems pretty slim, but I'm still hoping Zelda gets the Samus treatment eventually.

Charizard's sweetspot is around 3 times bigger than Zelda's with almost the same KO power and yes, the range is insane, though it's frame 14 against frame 6 on Zelda's BAir and frame 9 for FAir. But at least compared to her Fair I think it's a much better move.

And I think Charizard can autocancel and somewhat spam the move
If Fair is frame 9 then I would say Zelda's Fair is comparable to Bowser's Bair more than anything else. Bair for Bowser also comes out on frame 9, does 19 or 20, has bad hitboxes like Fair LK, but kills slightly less early in exchange for autocancel on shorthop (without fast fall)

Sorry for double post IDK how to add somebody's quote in an edit :drshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Just try not to double post atticusfinch7 atticusfinch7 sis :^)

We all accidentally (and some intentionally) do it sometime or another. I've done it several times but I can just quick edit-merge them secretzpop

buzzard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BuzzardU
I'm trying to keep my expectations low because first of all, there's a good chance there could be no patch at all. Second of all, it could be another dry patch where all that really happens are minor nerfs to the characters that needed them (Bayo in this case). The chance of having a patch that significantly changes things seems pretty slim, but I'm still hoping Zelda gets the Samus treatment eventually.

If Fair is frame 9 then I would say Zelda's Fair is comparable to Bowser's Bair more than anything else. Bair for Bowser also comes out on frame 9, does 19 or 20, has bad hitboxes like Fair LK, but kills slightly less early in exchange for autocancel on shorthop (without fast fall)

Sorry for double post IDK how to add somebody's quote in an edit :drshrug:
True but also consider that Bowser does not have to land an extremely tiny sweetspot, and I bet that his hitbox while bad is probably good in comparison to LK and his attack lasts for three frames, that's three times the LK frame 1 sweetspot.

Top Bottom