• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
UPDATE: I think I found where it is. There's this spot behind my bed where it meets the wall that you normally can't see into, because, well...it's up against the wall and it's blocked off and dark. But there's a little hole just big enough for a phone to slip through.
If that's really it then I have no chance of getting to it.

Rip my room
If you're distrot from it can't you move your bed? It seems easier than sleeping in another room.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
If you're distrot from it can't you move your bed? It seems easier than sleeping in another room.
The bed in the other room is actually pretty comfortable, so I don't mind that much, lol.
I might just suck it up and sleep in my room anyway.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
One time I was lying on the floor near the top of the stairway in my house, and when I got up,

there was a live centipede right underneath my stomach.

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
Since the place is dead right now, here's a "blog post" about a spider tormenting me, lol.

Today I realized that some spider was apparently living between the window in my bedroom. The problem was that I saw it...after I opened the window. So now it's out. Free. In my room. No big deal, right? So I go and get the fly swatter, ready to purge this evil from my house. Unfortunately I was really incompetent with the flyswatter and ended up missing (to be fair the angle was awkward and it was behind this thing on the wall...if that makes sense). It ended up crawling behind my bedside table where I can't reach or even see it.

This little **** is now probably gonna assassinate me in my sleep. It's been hours and I still can't find it. For now I have surrendered my room to the spider and moved into the spare bedroom. This is the only solution until it reveals itself.

I don't even know how it got in there. Just a week ago, the exact same kind of spider got in-between the window things, but I was able to quarantine it and safely dispatch it. I mean like...how did it get there? I can't see any holes anywhere. And what are the odds of the exact same breed of spider getting in the same spot? Are they phasing through walls now??

Tldr; I surrendered my room to a spider HeLp
Not that I don't feel bad for you, but who uses a fly swatter to kill a spider? It's a lot more easy and effective to either use a shoe or paper towel/ napkin.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Not that I don't feel bad for you, but who uses a fly swatter to kill a spider? It's a lot more easy and effective to either use a shoe or paper towel/ napkin.
It was a somewhat cramped spot, and a napkin is a little too close for me. It's a fast one.

Yes, I am weak.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just preparing my lunch right now, and I saw Episode 6 of My Hero Academia. Still pretty awesome, and now got a fight going on in the next episode. So that'll be fun to see. :yeahboi:

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just preparing my lunch right now, and I saw Episode 6 of My Hero Academia. Still pretty awesome, and now got a fight going on in the next episode. So that'll be fun to see. :yeahboi:

Don't eat Wriggle!

Speaking of Wriggle.

These are the best lyrics to any song.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Civil War is soooooo ****ing good
I made a huge rant about it on my facebook, I'd copypaste it but it's in spanish and I am too lazy to translate.

Basically, with all the superhero context I received lately (mainly Superman, One Punch Man and Boku no Hero Academia) it wasn't anything special.
Everyone wants to be special snowflakes, they don't realize the damage was minimized and heroes do what they can.
Tony Stark fears not being perfect and agrees for the world gobs to command over him so public change their view about him.
Steve Rogers is like "srsly? you want to take away Captain AMERICA's FREEDOM?" and took his own route.
I only liked Black Panther (the one of the last part of the movie at least).
The enemy at the end was only another special snowflake.

Spiderman was a funny addition, but at the end his presence doesn't really make sense.

/////////////////////////// ALSO

Mother's and Father's days convince me that Saint Valentine's is not a purely commercial holiday. If it were it would be a not-fixed "2nd friday of February" so more people are available to spend their money.

:196:

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
As promised from like 2 weeks ago, here's me getting rekt by Keitaro on stream.

Like, idk what happened in that first game, my neutral and defense was abysmal and it made me cri, gonna re-evaluate myself and my play so I don't choke like this again.

if you don't wanna watch the vid for some reason this GIF sums it up

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
enhanced an old zelda social emoticon, feel free to use Screen shot 2015-02-22 at 7.11.09 PM.png

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Roy is the best character in the game. No one has promoted him yet, that's the problem. You'll see, you'll all see.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Roy is the best character in the game. No one has promoted him yet, that's the problem. You'll see, you'll all see.
Shame Roy was the worst Lord in the entirety of Fire Emblem. :secretkpop:

(But he's still a badass! Because he has the ph1r3)

Also, I hope Under Night In-Birth comes to Steam soon.

Damn Sion, why is your theme so catchy!? D:
Oh wait. It's a remix of the song that plays in Melty Blood. :V

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
The Sword of Seals was one of the greatest weapons ever. That promotion sucks though. I bet the person in charge of letting Roy promote was also the person that designed Zelda in Smash.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
GORLS WATCH ZELDAS DESTROYING PIKACHUS IN THIS CREW BATTLE LMAOOO

EDIT: The first Zelda ended up taking FOURTEEN STOCKS OF 15 can we BAN•ZELDA already?

I'm actually now convinced Zelda is mid tier online lmao

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
As promised from like 2 weeks ago, here's me getting rekt by Keitaro on stream.

Like, idk what happened in that first game, my neutral and defense was abysmal and it made me cri, gonna re-evaluate myself and my play so I don't choke like this again.

if you don't wanna watch the vid for some reason this GIF sums it up
T H E C H O K S I E S

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
GORLS WATCH ZELDAS DESTROYING PIKACHUS IN THIS CREW BATTLE LMAOOO

BAN•ZELDA

EDIT: LOL the first Zelda took 9 stocks and only lost one BAN•ZELDA
THAT'S SO HYPE WTF!!!! IT'S SO CRAZY WATCHING THAT ZELDA DO nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
Screenshot_2016-05-08-15-46-43.png

Fix it.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Do you have a character that You love and want to play but whenever you do you are just horrible?
That's Roy for me :c

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I wish I could play Falcon again. I mean I can still play Falcon but I can't really play him. I feel more connected to Brawl Falcon. That sounds kind of sad.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I wish I could play Falcon again. I mean I can still play Falcon but I can't really play him. I feel more connected to Brawl Falcon. That sounds kind of sad.
I actually totally get this. I mained Falcon in Brawl but he just feels awful in this game.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
It's mostly the grab changes that feel kinda off to me. It's good that his dash grab is so excellent, but I also missed regrab mindgames. Tricking people so I could land Dthrow into Dthrow was cool.

Furret24

Smash Master
Any of you hear about a single Zelda player taking 14 stocks in the Zelda-Pikachu crew battle?

Clearly, this means we need to ban Zelda. We must stop her before she takes over the metagame.

Edit: It seems somebody beat me to it. Curse you Zelda mains. :V
:162:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Any of you hear about a single Zelda player taking 14 stocks in the Zelda-Pikachu crew battle?

Clearly, this means we need to ban Zelda. We must stop her before she takes over the metagame.

Edit: It seems somebody beat me to it. Curse you Zelda mains. :V
:162:
did you just verbatim steal aero's tweet

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
did you just verbatim steal aero's tweet
The reason I'm keeping everything a secret is that I honestly hate how I was thought of for my past. I was given a label on my past when I was ignorant. I've changed and I'm still just thought of as a guy who you don't listen to or the guy who mains Ike. I'm not and I find it extremely rude and uncalled for. I beg you keep it a secret because I don't want anyone to know me for who I WAS. So please.

Top Bottom