• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Oh you guys are actually talking about Zelda in a competitive sense? I'm only here for the **** posts.

Oops, gotta go <_<

:150:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Why is getting premiums I hard???

I don't have any means to pay for online stuff, so I gave my friend five bucks to buy it for me. He's got a master card, but doesn't have a pay pal because he doesn't want his info stolen.

But of course, you HAVE to have pay pal to buy it, and now I'm screwed.

Ugggh.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299

I don't have any means to pay for online stuff, so I gave my friend five bucks to buy it for me. He's got a master card, but doesn't have a pay pal because he doesn't want his info stolen.

Ugggh.

Use a prepaid credit card? I'm sure those would work.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.

Ugggh.

Don't worry I gotchu fam. (for now lol)

The payment is probably just processed through PayPal, but I'm pretty sure you can pay by credit/debit card without having an account.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I found my main in Overwatch.

Of course it's the Brazilian guy

Of course it's the Brazilian guy with a frog motif

I think frogs must be my spirit animal

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had my meeting earlier then I anticipated. And I'll be having my meeting with my TA a day earlier too. But at least this way, I'll be able to get the meeting done and focus on my University assignment. :yeahboi:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I just saw the new trailer(s) for Pokemon Sun & Moon! :yeahboi:

So far, the new region is called the Alola Region, I instantly got the reference to the phrase "Aloha". So it is probably based around Hawaii instead of Singapore. And from looking at the image of the region, it looks relatively small compared to the other regions, maybe it'll be the smallest region of all?

The Professor's name is Kukui, and he'll be giving out the three starters:

Rowlet (Grass/Flying)
Starts off with a new move called Leafage.
Litten (Fire)
Starts off with Ember.
Popplio (Water)
Starts off with Water Gun.

Character customization is back. (YES! <3)
Such as changing your avatar's skin colour and hair colour, and in the Japanese trailer, the avatar's shirt and shorts can be seen to have changed colour, so customization has defintiely returned.

The two Legendaries are a Lion (Predicting it'll be Normal/Fire) and a Bat (Predicting it'll be Dark/Flying).

Here's the trailer if any of you wanna see it:

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I just saw the new trailer(s) for Pokemon Sun & Moon! :yeahboi:

So far, the new region is called the Alola Region, I instantly got the reference to the phrase "Aloha". So it is probably set in Hawaii instead of Singapore. And from looking at the image of the region, it looks relatively small compared to the other regions, maybe it'll be the smallest region of all?

The Professor's name is Kukui, and he'll be giving out the three starters:

Rowlet (Grass/Flying)
Starts off with a new move called Leafage.
Litten (Fire)
Starts off with Ember.
Popplio (Water)
Starts off with Water Gun.

Character customization is back. (YES! <3)
Such as changing your avatar's skin colour and hair colour, and in the Japanese trailer, the avatar's shirt and shorts can be seen to have changed colour, so customization has defintiely returned.

The two Legendaries are a Lion (Predicting it'll be Normal/Fire) and a Bat (Predicting it'll be Dark/Flying).

Here's the trailer if any of you wanna see it:
IT'S LITTEN FAM!!!!

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Popplio looks the dorkiest, if the pattern continues this means I'm probably going to love it when it's fully evolved

So yeah I'm going with the seal.

I also like the Sun legendary more so ironically I might be getting Sun instead of Moon

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
inb4 the fire cat evolves into something resembling Purugly :secretkpop: fiercest looking starter looks hideous when fully evolved, while cute and dorky ones look like stone cold BAs.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Calling it now: Pokedex entry will say that fire tiger can survive the temperatures of the sun. Probably also something about its fire attacks being sun-temperature.

Because, y'know, that's TOTALLY legit and safe.

Edit: It would be pretty cool if the legendary signature moves were things like Coronal Mass Ejection, and Tidal Force or something. Maybe "Solar Eclipse" and "Lunar Eclipse" if they are warring legendaries...like almost every duo lol.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Calling it now: Pokedex entry will say that fire tiger can survive the temperatures of the sun. Probably also something about its fire attacks being sun-temperature.

Because, y'know, that's TOTALLY legit and safe.
Magcargo's body temperature, according the Pokédex, is 18000°F, while Sun's Surface is ~10000°F

:219:

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
LITTEN IS LIT GORLS!!! I HOPE HE BECOMES A JAGUAR

In before Popplio pulls a Froakie on me and his second and third evolutions become to best Pokemon in existence
WAS the best in Mario Kart DS, until you unlocked Dry Bones. :secretkpop:
Dry Bones is the homie. Great secondary to my Yoshi in MKDS and MKWii. I hope he comes back to Mario Kart soon :/

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I forgot, Rickster Rickster did you kill that spider?
Nope, it's still roaming around somewhere. I just gave up on finding it. I didn't die last night so it must be at least a little safe, lol.

Waiting for it to show up in my bathroom since every insect in my house goes there eventually.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Nope, it's still roaming around somewhere. I just gave up on finding it. I didn't die last night so it must be at least a little safe, lol.

Waiting for it to show up in my bathroom since every insect in my house goes there eventually.
Are you 100% sure you didn't die?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm more interested on their final stages, typing, and the tricks they'll be able to do. Just please don't pull a 5th gen.
I'm actually kinda hypothesizing on what each of the starters would be like:

I feel like Rowlet might become a defensive wall, sure Grass/Flying is an awful type, BUT if Thick Fat does end up being its Hidden Ability, then it might be viable. Plus with Rowlet's design, I feel like it would be pretty bulky.

Litten seems like it'll most likely be a Special Sweeper, again just randomly guessing on what its Hidden Ability will be. But I'm leaning towards either Flash Fire or Intimidate. Seems pretty fast too.

Popplio reminds me a bit of Vaporeon for some reason, looks like it may end up getting high HP with a decent Special Attack stat to boot. I can see it getting maybe a new ability like what Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie got for their HAs.

Top Bottom