• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I'm actually kinda hypothesizing on what each of the starters would be like:

I feel like Rowlet might become a defensive wall, sure Grass/Flying is an awful type, BUT if Thick Fat does end up being its Hidden Ability, then it might be viable. Plus with Rowlet's design, I feel like it would be pretty bulky.

Litten seems like it'll most likely be a Special Sweeper, again just randomly guessing on what its Hidden Ability will be. But I'm leaning towards either Flash Fire or Intimidate. Seems pretty fast too.

Popplio reminds me a bit of Vaporeon for some reason, looks like it may end up getting high HP with a decent Special Attack stat to boot. I can see it getting maybe a new ability like what Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie got for their HAs.
At least it's not a defensive Ice/Rock :p

I could see Thick Fat being a neat option for Rowlet, I mean it would still be weak to Ice due to the quad weakness from its duo typing, but it wouldn't be as soul shattering. The neutrality to Fire would leave it only with a weakness to Ice, Rock, and Poison - which honestly is not that bad for being part Grass.

Yeah I got the special sweeper impression from Litten as well, though maybe they'll surprise us? Really hard to say what its final stage duo typing might be, if anything - same with Popplio. The dex entry for Popplio said that its speed exceeds 25 mph on water, and that it's much faster than on land. It also said it's acrobatic, so hmm.

Well if we look at 6th gen their duo typing ended up being Grass/Fighting, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Dark. If there is any kind of pattern to follow for 7th gen, we could look at what potentially goes along with Grass/Flying, since that's all we have so far. Hell, it's final form might have a different secondary typing entirely, though that's not common. Still, what do you think of to compliment Flying? Ground and Water comes to mind for me, but eh, redundancy lol.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Litten looks distinctly Fire/Dark to me

Popplio could either stay pure Water, or maybe it could be Water/Fairy depending on how they decide to play up the clown motif

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
No I really hope it doesn't stay pure Water, we don't need another Samurott ;_; (who was also in the whole seal/otter family btw)

Water/Fairy would be neat. I still want to see another Water/Bug that's not Surskit...

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I got something pretty cool today, so I wanted to show it off. The pictures are kinda big so the rest will be spoilered.
Tagging Mocha Mocha , FullMoon FullMoon , Y2Kay Y2Kay , and Jaguar360 Jaguar360 because I figure you gorls would be interested

To preface this, this item was announced a while ago, but wasn't released until like 2 weeks ago. Despite not being initially interested in it, I immediately ordered one when I saw pictures of it because it's super cool.

Okay, here it is:
Obviously, it's an Ash-Greninja plush. However, that's not why it's cool.

Look at what it can do:
It has magnets in the hands and feet, so you can pose him basically anywhere you can think of. The back of the box he came in (which is all in Japanese; I can post pictures here if anyone is interested or wants to translate it) has some cool poses, so I figured I'd try my hand at posing him.

Hiding on the fridge

Suspended on a star
I know it's sorta weird to post this here, but I thought it was too cool not to share. Just don't ask me where to buy one/how much he was because it'll make your wallet cry. Hopefully, you gorls enjoyed!

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I got something pretty cool today, so I wanted to show it off. The pictures are kinda big so the rest will be spoilered.
Tagging Mocha Mocha , FullMoon FullMoon , Y2Kay Y2Kay , and Jaguar360 Jaguar360 because I figure you gorls would be interested

To preface this, this item was announced a while ago, but wasn't released until like 2 weeks ago. Despite not being initially interested in it, I immediately ordered one when I saw pictures of it because it's super cool.

Okay, here it is:

Look at what it can do:
It has magnets in the hands and feet, so you can pose him basically anywhere you can think of. The back of the box he came in (which is all in Japanese; I can post pictures here if anyone is interested or wants to translate it) has some cool poses, so I figured I'd try my hand at posing him.

Hiding on the fridge

Suspended on a star
I know it's sorta weird to post this here, but I thought it was too cool not to share. Just don't ask me where to buy one/how much he was because it'll make your wallet cry. Hopefully, you gorls enjoyed that.
LINK FOR PURCHASE PLS.

:150:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
LINK FOR PURCHASE PLS.

The only place I would trust to buy it from is Pokevault.com, since Ebay is full of bootlegs. Pro-tip from a collector: never buy Pokemon plush from Ebay unless you're 100% sure it's real (which is like never tbh).

And I did warn you that it'd make your wallet cry.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

Okay, here it is:

Look at what it can do:

Hiding on the fridge

Suspended on a star
I know it's sorta weird to post this here, but I thought it was too cool not to share. Just don't ask me where to buy one/how much he was because it'll make your wallet cry. Hopefully, you gorls enjoyed!
Dayum I don't like Ash-Greninja all that much but that looks really cool.

Also don't worry about making my wallet cry because my wallet cries with pretty much all merch I see out there so I'm pretty sure it's dried out by now.

I would hang that plush on my wall all day if I got my hands on one

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Dayum I don't like Ash-Greninja all that much but that looks really cool.

Also don't worry about making my wallet cry because my wallet cries with pretty much all merch I see out there so I'm pretty sure it's dried out by now.

I would hang that plush on my wall all day if I got my hands on one
I think Ash-Greninja's design is trash and I much prefer Greninja's original design.

I only got it because it's one of the coolest plush I have seen. If you do get one, it's definitely worth it. His body is really soft, but his tongue, the black and red parts on his face, and the water sword things on his back (idk if you can see them in the pictures) are velboa (meaning a rougher fabric).

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
The only place I would trust to buy it from is Pokevault.com, since Ebay is full of bootlegs. Pro-tip from a collector: never buy Pokemon plush from Ebay unless you're 100% sure it's real (which is like never tbh).

And I did warn you that it'd make your wallet cry.
Mfw I can't afford greninja plush

image.jpeg

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Well that puts the plushie I gave FullMoon to shame xD
Nah sis that one is special because it's a gift. Plus it's regular Greninja which is cuter and cooler.

No regrets~

By the way sis where did that Greninja pic in your sig come from? I don't think I have that one.

I think Ash-Greninja's design is trash and I much prefer Greninja's original design.

I only got it because it's one of the coolest plush I have seen. If you do get one, it's definitely worth it. His body is really soft, but his tongue, the black and red parts on his face, and the water sword things on his back (idk if you can see them in the pictures) are velboa (meaning a rougher fabric).
My problem with Ash-Greninja is that the head is just way too much of a mess when it comes to color. There's blue, light blue, black, light yellow and red all mixed together and it just doesn't look good

Just looking at the pictures the material for the body seems to be the same as the plush Mocha gave me. I doubt I'll be getting it anytime soon though. The price is actually fine to me, but you know,

Brazil taxes. Plus the fact that it would take like a year to get here.

Ey

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Nah sis that one is special because it's a gift. Plus it's regular Greninja which is cuter and cooler.

No regrets~

By the way sis where did that Greninja pic in your sig come from? I don't think I have that one.

My problem with Ash-Greninja is that the head is just way too much of a mess when it comes to color. There's blue, light blue, black, light yellow and red all mixed together and it just doesn't look good

Just looking at the pictures the material for the body seems to be the same as the plush Mocha gave me. I doubt I'll be getting it anytime soon though. The price is actually fine to me, but you know,

Brazil taxes. Plus the fact that it would take like a year to get here.

Ey
Aww ;_;

The pic is from an artist called YukiGashi (I believe, he did change his name at some point though). Here, I uploaded it for you so you can have the full image:

Look he's even gazing at a full moon...

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Aww ;_;

The pic is from an artist called YukiGashi (I believe, he did change his name at some point though). Here, I uploaded it for you so you can have the full image:

Look he's even gazing at a full moon...
Thanks, with this I remembered I have a little over 100 Greninja pictures in my Greninja folder already lol

I swear I think a good portion of what I have in my computer is largely fanart.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

I think a little bit of me just died inside

All the starters are super great I can't choose ;w;
Leaning a bit toward Coconut owl though. But I bet Poppilo is gonna turn out cool. And seals overall are cool~

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Ahhhhh I love Popplio so much omg
Sea Lion Pokemon top tier in cuteness

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
3D doesn't seem to make justice on Sugimori's designs. Popplio looks really cute in drawings, but not in the trailer.
:196:

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I think LonkQ LonkQ will get mad at this. But that guy I posted about a month ago with his video saying thatt Zelda mains are bad.

He made one about Roy. :secretkpop:
I can't be offended. I'm disappointed in Sethlon. I won't rest until Roy wins a major. Everything will be fire.:4feroy:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
BJN39 BJN39 I have some free time atm if you wanna test out the Zelda dthrow/nair thing. My nnid is Mocha151
rip I can't at all this evening. The only TV my WiiU can be on right now will be tied up the whole time!

That said I will have increased free time incoming for like, the next month. Will go record your nnid somewhere for potential meetups~

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
That water starter is the only Pokemon that is remotely likable.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Tfw when everyone hates Popplio ;;;;-;;;;
Rowlet>Popplio (he's absolutely adorable; I would definitely use him if Rowlet wasn't one of the best-designed starters of all time)>Litten

Litten just looks like a generic cat from an edgy anime

Speaking of the starters, I drew Rowlet and Litten earlier:
rowletart.JPG

littenart.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom