• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I already expect to see that cat named after another certain cat. I can feel it in my bones.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Rowlet>Popplio (he's absolutely adorable; I would definitely use him if Rowlet wasn't one of the best-designed starters of all time)>Litten

Litten just looks like a generic cat from an edgy anime

Speaking of the starters, I drew Rowlet and Litten earlier:
View attachment 106389
View attachment 106390
Breaking news! Litten's evolution line has ALREADY been leaked!
->
->
So ultimate they completely change species by evolving. Remoraid would be proud.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Fought a Pacman today on FG and it was a super fun set. This guy had so many swag tools, but my fundamentals triumphed over his gimmicks. He did get a 2-stock under a minute tho lmao

But a LK killed him at mid screen at 50% I thought it was the new 1.1.6 patch and that BAN•ZELDA was needed

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
To be completely honest I find Rowlet to be cuter than Popplio but I'm still going with the sea lion just because of tradition plus I have faith it will have the most awesome final evolution of the three

I like all three of them though, although Litten's whiskers remind me of Dr.Eggman.

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
It'll happen.

I'm sure they're just waiting until after this system update to release their patch so there wouldn't be a scheduling conflict.

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
Don't be ridiculous.
Don't be silly.
Don't be a doubter.
Don't be a negative Nancy.
Don't, uhh, okay, you keep up the sass.

I won't give up the dream.

Because Zelda is already banworthy so there's no point in giving her more buffs than she was given recently :4zelderp:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Cracking on with my University work. Checking one of the exercises called "Problem Framing", so that way. I have a grasp of what to do before I come up with an alternative for my main assignment. Just so I'm prepared. :3

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
It's amazing how after so many patches this still hasn't been fixed.
But then again I shouldn't be surprised... :4greninja:
It's even funnier since they even buffed the move last patch.

That means they looked at it. And thought it was fine.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I know Lord Mix

He has a smart mouth but wasn't too bad.

And then ZeRo called him best bowser and it all went to hell.

And now he thinks he's the **** even though he really isn't. He hangs in tough with our local powers like scatt and fatality, but frankly isn't that impressive.

He's only sixteen. I'm not suprised that a kid with all that instant attention got cocky and stuff. But he talks so much **** and he refuses to be humbled.

And it pisses me off.

:150:

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
I know Lord Mix

And now he thinks he's the **** even though he really isn't. He hangs in tough with our local powers like scatt and fatality, but frankly isn't that impressive.

He's only sixteen. I'm not suprised that a kid with all that instant attention got cocky and stuff. But he talks so much **** and he refuses to be humbled.

And it pisses me off.

At the end of the day being top Bowser is what, 2, 3 times better than being the top Zelda? He'll come off his high.

Ego is great and all, but too much of it becomes hazardous

Personally, I'm kinda (not totally) okay when people are full of themselves but that's mostly because I don't really care that much. If anything, I have more gripes with salty players than egotistic players, but that's just me

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Ego is great and all, but too much of it becomes hazardous

Personally, I'm kinda (not totally) okay when people are full of themselves but that's mostly because I don't really care that much. If anything, I have more gripes with salty players than egotistic players, but that's just me
The thing is, Mix is both lol

I've played him on Anther's before and when I forced him out of Bowser and made him counterpick Sonic on me and still winning, he called me a ****** because I had a habit of rolling a lot back then.

Legit the only Smash player I actually hate and it takes a lot to make me hate someone.

I've played him on Anther's before and when I forced him out of Bowser and made him counterpick Sonic on me and still winning, he called me a ****** because I had a habit of rolling a lot back then.

Legit the only Smash player I actually hate and it takes a lot to make me hate someone.
You should have went Zelda on him :^)

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
That sounds like Lord Mix alright lol

Venia kicked his ass in wifi yesterday and Mix blamed it on the stage.

They where playing on FD LOL

FullMoon FullMoon Mix has a notorious johning problem, don't mind him

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

I'm the only Sm4sh player that I hate.....

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
Ironically when I used to play Bowser, I didn't even know who Lord Mix was. I used to think the top Bowser player was this one unknown guy on a Spanish stream who always got 1st on his locals. I don't have time to look for one of his particularly best videos,

But I still feel he's better than from what I've seen of Mix. (Ignore bland commentary)

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Me neither but his intense ego is kind of hilarious tbh

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I know Lord Mix

And it pisses me off.

So Lord Mix is the DSP of Sm4sh?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
But you hate me, too

I thought you disowned me after I triple uaired you to death with Rosalinda
Do you even play Sm4sh? You never join me and greening and teased in our fun Skype calls. We have so much fun but we just need your witty humor to make us laugh continuously. Even if we can't play the WiiU version because I'm at my dad's house we still play Welfare Sm4sh. But I guess it's like they say in Maine, "Lobster lobster lobster lobster white supremacy."

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Do you even play Sm4sh? You never join me and greening and teased in our fun Skype calls. We have so much fun but we just need your witty humor to make us laugh continuously. Even if we can't play the WiiU version because I'm at my dad's house we still play Welfare Sm4sh.
I hope you're joking because you're the one who never joins us. Regardless, I never know when we're playing because you three are the worst at planning. If you really want me to play, message me earlier in the day and not at midnight like you gorls usually do. I'm free to play this weekend, anyway.

But I guess it's like they say in Maine, "Lobster lobster lobster lobster white supremacy."
surprisingly accurate

Top Bottom