• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
It's almost been a year
Gorl don't remind me... idk if I still even remember the events that occurred then hahaha

well after my final exams end which is by the end of this week, we shall see if I don't get writer's block~

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
just realized tomorrow is 4/20 omg, ready the dank memes

just don't post illegal drugs because then you will get BANNEDT here

... wait you guys were thinking about that kind of 4/20 celebration? naaah

I was thinking about celebrating mopcina's birthday, this is the kind of dank meme I was talking about
I always thought that Lucina's torso looks like a cardboard box.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Oh yay it's 4/20! You know what that means?

Mother 3's 10th anniversary!

You know what else that means?

Mother 3's 10th year of not being localized!

;_; Nintendo pls.

Oh and for the memes or w.e. take this you crazy gorls.
(I wanted to use a video of 2 Zelda's killing each other at the same time with Din's Failure but it didn't want to load that video so... take this video of someone's old signature.)

Oh so I got it to open the video
But now I have to pay to use it...
TAKE THE OTHER ONE EVEN IF IT'S WORSE

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'm probably not the only one who hasn't noticed this but--
HOLY MOLY ARE AZURA AND PALUTENA COLOUR PALETTES OF EACH OTHER!?!?!

What really catches me is the fact that their legging patterns are asymmetric and mirrored. Of course, I would notice that area first imeanhuh

This may be me being tired, high, or both. #4/20

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to watch the VGBC Stream of their Sm4sh tournament at Xanadu. :yeahboi:
And gonna TRY and do some more Uni work. Also, Melty Blood is now on Steam. <3

Boots are sassier than sandals anyway
Now that you mention it. Palutena is probably the only character who wears socks and sandals together. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
If the next Zelda game is called 'Zelda U', Nintendo is going to get a lot of 'F U' responses from people.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
So, it's not set in stone yet, but I've been thinking about selling one of my Wii U's. Mainly, I've been getting into the PS4 a lot more, and I don't... currently have a steady source of income, so I feel that this would be the right thing to do. The good thing is, I'm keeping my original one, so I can still play Sm4sh, but I'm probably gonna have to sell the Gamepad along with the system. Unless you can play it with a Wii Controller, it also means I'm probably not going to be finishing Metroid Fusion, unfortunately. I'm hoping, though it's unlikely, that once the NX comes out, Wii U Gamepad prices will go down so I can re-buy one then.

So, don't expect any gameplay footage or other stuff from me anymore, I guess. Honestly, it's better for me to treat gaming less seriously by making it more of a secondary hobby. Like I said, I hope Gamepad prices go down in the near future, and I did read an article about how Nintendo is selling Gamepads on their own in Japan now for 112$, which is still hefty but a lot more reasonable than paying about 200$ to get it repaired.

I can't say I'm not mad that I was idiotic enough to break my original gamepad. But I still blame For Glory for sucking eggs.
Don't buy a PissPoor when you can just get a superior GameCube & play Melee

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
What is Ash Greninja? Is it a color or the anime dweeb's greninja?
Ash doesn't have a mega so this kinda makes up for it? It's something like an intense bond between Ash and his Greninja and Greninja changes forme and loosely takes on some of Ash's physical characteristics. My guess something like this will show up in Sun/Moon.

Don't like it aesthetically tbh but I like the idea.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
So, Starfox Zero's been getting "meh" reviews so far
"it's the star fox game you wanted... in 2002"

>saying that as if it's a bad thing

tbh I don't really care for the game but I didn't expect that great of reception for it

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Our gorl @Ven made it on the list!

Oops that's not the right tag oh well
Nice to see that ven is getting recognition from ZeRo that he's the best Zelda main in the world. :yeahboi:

While I do hate Sheik immensely, I did watch most of it; just skipped the very last part of it, until I checked the timer that that part was almost done. :V

Last edited:
What's wrong with Sheik now? I mean, she's not that ridiculous anymore (although she's still really good, top 3) so I don't see any reason to hate on her design or her character

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
He's just angry that he's stuck being a janitor when Sheik is one of the best characters in the game :^)

but also lmao @ not even being able to watch a segment about a character in a video game

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
He's just angry that he's stuck being a janitor when Sheik is one of the best characters in the game :^)

but also lmao @ not even being able to watch a segment about a character in a video game
It's hard cleaning up all of these needles she leaves behind everywhere. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I haven't gotten MBAACC yet. But I've heard there are some issues with it as of now, hopefully they'll get patched tomorrow since this is ArcSys. :V

But the following I've heard are:

- Game crashes after opening/Ecole Software logo appears
- Game crashes on occasion when performing Neco&Mech's 22A on certain characters
- Playing in Windowed Mode has Choppy Animation
- Online is atrocious and can disconnect between you and your opponent
- Crashing when going to Quick Match in Online
- THIS:

- Also heard the delay is horrendous, about a full second delay between inputs.

Last edited:

DinsFireIsOP

Smash Cadet
Just played some For Glory with Bowser, just for fun. I don't really know how to play him.

I think it was a good thing to do. Playing with him makes me realize how much I'm relying on panic buttons with Zelda - it's probably a good exercise to play a character with no panic button from time to time.

I'm not really a Star Fox fan, but I'll probably have a look on their anime thing. Should start soon on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUULdXjBkgg.

EDIT : Well, no subtitles, so I stopped watching. Ya know, Nintendo, some people are hard of hearing and would appreciate subtitles. Also, some people are hard of hearing and english is not their mother tongue. Plus, some people are hard of hearing, english is not their mother tongue and they're in bad mood because they've been rekt when playing Bowser on For Glory.

It looked like there was possibly some sassy Fox / Falco gif material, though.

Last edited:

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
So, Starfox Zero's been getting "meh" reviews so far
Not what I wanted to hear considering I pre-ordered it with loads of hype(when was the last time a big title game like this came out for wiiU?)....maybe I'll consider returning it unopened

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
Just played some For Glory with Bowser, just for fun. I don't really know how to play him.

I think it was a good thing to do. Playing with him makes me realize how much I'm relying on panic buttons with Zelda - it's probably a good exercise to play a character with no panic button from time to time.
Bowser's upB is definitely considered a panic button

DinsFireIsOP

Smash Cadet
True, but I don't know, it feels more like an OoS option than a panic button for me... probably because I don't really use Bowser, though. Is it really a good panic button? Unlike Donkey Kong's upB, I feel like it's more punishable, especially in the air - DK's upB goes farther.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Nnnnnn so while yew gorls are celebrating some mop's birthday...

Never forgeT what y'all did exactly a year ago on this very daTe.

rosalina_is_god said:
teh bggst btui wniz. tuhz rsaolni wniz ezai
boozelina said:
sincr rasalino is a topn tierf and mrg gam watc is a bottom rosalina wins. rosolino is top n gm n wath is bottom hehe kinkay
boozelina said:
rosalini winz this mackup bcuz u know the old saying. beauty beats brawn teehe! bTDUBZ, Palutena suks.
rosalina_is_the_best said:
i can support olismith with this. ganondorf needs to use across b accurately to win the mu, but his low speed will alway hold him back. rosalina has more range the ganon so it's obviously rosa's favor from that point.
boozelina said:
Irrelelina loses this matchup 0:10 be cuz Zamus is hotter
rosalina_is_god said:
rosalina wins cuz she has a hotter booty than zero suit samos
Rosalinda_da_bes said:
litel mac hez a lot of bad mtachpuz tuhz h iz bad with rsoalni
Rosalinda_da_bes said:
rsoalni hez bgigre bbulzi tuhz seh wniz. lgic
boozelina said:
roastaluma's buuty is mde of stars so he's fake so samus hs bigger bouty n thus winz tha matup
boozelina said:
mew2 can only kill with his upwards throw and lumar can hit him out of it so rosalina wins 10:0 because mewtwo can't kill rosalina
rosalina_is_god said:
that's so tru roalisna totaly reks mootoo cuz mootoo is a teribel charatrec.
rosalina_is_god said:
hay shut up u stoopid scrub. DK iz jusrt a stoopid gorila and he suks. Roalasina iz actualy gud and destryos evry1.
boozelina said:
rosalad luz dis matcuipoi (only 1 she los) cu ike kill au god n rasoalian is my gad. i play a ike on for glyr with my quen n I lozes evrgytuime so therefruit rusaluma lose.
boozelina said:
all da **** duz is spam these FRKCIN PROJECTILNNZ N THEY MAK ME SO MAD!!!@qw bt rosaloser hs gravitaty pool n therfur da dog died n cnt do nything to rosalinio n tuna f he ded unlss he sombie but noy. sh lso hhs brttr recouvuyery no sh can go deepr n edgeguarg da mutt 2 his d00m. bye betch
rosalina_is_the_best said:
I still think rosalida beats falcon solidly. too much things are on rosad's favor imo 80:20
rosalina_is_god said:
no thats a lie cuz Rosalina has more power and range than jiglypuff. Luma is really strong and can kill jigglypuff, therefore your wrong and rosalina wins.
Rosalinda_da_bes said:
rsoalni wniz diz mu bceasu seh hez teh bgigre jgglyz. Tu bik
ROSEaLINA said:
Got just about every one from the last two pages excluding the one shown by Aero that was way to long for my weakened by vomit-inducing grammar mental state.

Top Bottom