• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
On a totally unrelated topic, today I got to see my boy come back to Street Fighter and it was marvelous. God, the theme song, the character design, everything~

Guess I have to get Street Fighter 5 ASAP (new PC or PS4, one or the other)
So they didn't mess him up?

After seeing what they did to all the other originally-charged-based characters, I was slightly afraid of what that would mean for him.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
So they didn't mess him up?

After seeing what they did to all the other originally-charged-based characters, I was slightly afraid of what that would mean for him.
Oh don't worry, he's still a charge char. He can now place little sideways Sonics on screen that can power up his booms if they pass through OR be used for wakeup pressure (!!!) and additionally he can also MOVE WHILE CROUCHING which gives him access to moving flash kicks.

We lookin really good.

Also his theme song is amazing in this game....lord have mercy.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
On a totally unrelated topic, today I got to see my boy come back to Street Fighter and it was marvelous. God, the theme song, the character design, everything~

Btw, how did the exams go? Or did you just throw a Sonic Boom at them? :secretkpop:

Also, Guile's duck walk made me laugh.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Also his theme song is amazing in this game....lord have mercy.
Still goes with everything, fabulous.

I'm probably the only one who wants this but Balrog for the next DLC would be awesome
I honestly don't know why Balrog is still a thing outside of SFII nostalgia, especially when we have the far superior Dudley now.

Regardless, I wouldn't be surprised if he's the last one to be released, or second to last one.

We got fan favorite 3rd Strike Alex, fan favorite SFII Guile...I'd only assume then the next character would be fan favorite SFIV Juri, then a breather character (Ibuki), then it's a toss up between Balrog or who everyone probably wants to see more, Urien.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Balrog was already confirmed on the official PS twitter. Also I like him over Dudley because silly things and because his gameplay style resonates with me more (I play Guile/Balrog in Super turbo, basically)

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Whether I see Shulk in low or mid tier, I honestly feel legitimately bad because I dropped him for Corrin. Like, a part of me wants to keep going with the character and see how his meta grows.... but the logical side of me is telling me to pick a better character that's actually viable and suited for my playstyle

:|
I don't know whether to feel bad for dropping Ike to secondary position or not. I mean, Ike is a better character, but Roy flows so well for me. Roy feels like a natural extension of my body, I can't seem to play anyone else with the same feeling. It's hard to describe. I just wish he was better.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm still searching for a secondary. Since I'm still choosing between Bowser and Corrin. :V
Or I can just try out a completely different character instead as the secondary for those MUs that Lucina struggles with. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Mewtwo used to be my low tier sweet heart then greninja was my business time main. And A few patches and a POUND 2016 later now everyone thinks he's better than my actual main.

Greninja accidentally grew on to me, and I can't force myself to drop him for Mewtwo. But I honestly I can't tell if I'm a greninja main or a Mewtwo Main anymore.

:150:

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Mewtwo used to be my low tier sweet heart then greninja was my business time main. And A few patches and a POUND 2016 later now everyone thinks he's better than my actual main.

Greninja accidentally grew on to me, and I can't force myself to drop him for Mewtwo. But I honestly I can't tell if I'm a greninja main or a Mewtwo Main anymore.

Gee, I wonder who Mew-2 chains with his Mewtwo avatar mains? There's just no way of telling who Mew-2 chains, who puts a :150: icon at the bottom of all his posts likes! What an unfathomable mystery! :p

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

Please tell me he still only has 2 specials.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Found this gem. The original post was comparing Zelda's Fair to Palutena's Fair and seeing which one was better.
Screen Shot 2016-04-19 at 3.03.29 PM.png
DEM ZELDA CULTISTS SURE PLAY DIRTY

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I bought it off steam for 10 bucks, then spent another ten bucks on all the dlc. it was worth it.

I own it on Steam as well (never played it though) and was one of the many to crowd fund the Squigly indiegogo campaign.

Just not sure it's a good fit for the Vita, which I'm more likely to play it on due to mostly being a handheld gamer; six button games are already pretty awkward on it, and the left c-stick is in the way of the d-pad.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
So, it's not set in stone yet, but I've been thinking about selling one of my Wii U's. Mainly, I've been getting into the PS4 a lot more, and I don't... currently have a steady source of income, so I feel that this would be the right thing to do. The good thing is, I'm keeping my original one, so I can still play Sm4sh, but I'm probably gonna have to sell the Gamepad along with the system. Unless you can play it with a Wii Controller, it also means I'm probably not going to be finishing Metroid Fusion, unfortunately. I'm hoping, though it's unlikely, that once the NX comes out, Wii U Gamepad prices will go down so I can re-buy one then.

So, don't expect any gameplay footage or other stuff from me anymore, I guess. Honestly, it's better for me to treat gaming less seriously by making it more of a secondary hobby. Like I said, I hope Gamepad prices go down in the near future, and I did read an article about how Nintendo is selling Gamepads on their own in Japan now for 112$, which is still hefty but a lot more reasonable than paying about 200$ to get it repaired.

I can't say I'm not mad that I was idiotic enough to break my original gamepad. But I still blame For Glory for sucking eggs.

Rizen

Smash Legend
My kitten's jumped on my gamepad, fortunately she's only 2.5 lbs. They sound expensive :sadeyes:

FG is the root of all evil.
Gee, I wonder who Mew-2 chains with his Mewtwo avatar mains? There's just no way of telling who Mew-2 chains, who puts a :150: icon at the bottom of all his posts likes! What an unfathomable mystery! :p
Sorry if this came off as mean. I was trying to be funny.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I'm feeling really stressed out today and I don't even know why so I'm just sitting here aggressively hugging my Greninja plush and probably looking very silly doing so because even though it's bigger than I thought it would be it's still a fairly small plush

I need a bigger Greninja

I don't even know why I'm posting this here.

Thank god tomorrow is the last college day for the week

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm feeling really stressed out today and I don't even know why so I'm just sitting here aggressively hugging my Greninja plush and probably looking very silly doing so because even though it's bigger than I thought it would be it's still a fairly small plush

I need a bigger Greninja

I hope you feel better.

I'm not doing well myself tbh.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592

I need a bigger Greninja

If I sent you a bigger Greninja plushie, I'm calling that it would take 2 years to arrive there.

Hope you and Rizen Rizen feel better :/

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Gurl I live in Brazil I'm never gonna get any of those here without having to wait until I finish college for it arrive while still having to pay full price in taxes.

I only have this one because Mocha is a generous soul that was willing to waste her Amazon gift card with me.

If I sent you a bigger Greninja plushie, I'm calling that it would take 2 years to arrive there.

Hope you and Rizen Rizen feel better :/
I hope you feel better.

I'm not doing well myself tbh.
Thanks

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Gurl I live in Brazil I'm never gonna get any of those here without having to wait until I finish college for it arrive while still having to pay full price in taxes.

I only have this one because Mocha is a generous soul that was willing to waste her Amazon gift card with me.

Thanks
Eu não tenho arrependimentos, meu amigo.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Eu não tenho arrependimentos, meu amigo.

*Clears throat*....

Lamenta são para o fraco

I probably screwed that up but PORTUGESE BOYZ!!!!

It's always funny to see people try speaking/writing Portuguese since the two languages work in such a different way from each other lol

The correct would be "Arrependimentos são para os fracos" or "Lamentos são para os fracos" by the way

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
It's always funny to see people try speaking/writing Portuguese since the two languages work in such a different way from each other lol

The correct would be "Arrependimentos são para os fracos" or "Lamentos são para os fracos" by the way
Oh.......

I knew my Portuguese was rusty........

*Cries in corner

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
just realized tomorrow is 4/20 omg, ready the dank memes

just don't post illegal drugs because then you will get BANNEDT here

... wait you guys were thinking about that kind of 4/20 celebration? naaah

I was thinking about celebrating mopcina's birthday, this is the kind of dank meme I was talking about

They went well. The best part about post-exams is waking up and realizing there's no homework or assignments due.
Well, same thing for me here :D

I'm done with exams. I did..... okay but ey, no more last minute homeworks and projects, and no more crap profs to worry about

I love this feeling so much~

Top Bottom