• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I'm bored so here's a tier list of how powerful smash 4 characters would be if based on the games they come from. Feel free to disagree, comment or add to it. Many places are based on educated guesses.

S
:4ganondorf::4palutena::4mewtwo:
Although Link beats Ganon in the end, the Trifore of power is by nature the most powerful of the three. Ganon rules over the massive monsters characters like Link and Samus fight. Palutena is a demigoddess. Although she gets rescued by pit and it's hard to tell how much she's BSing Pit about her powers in KI:U, she is still a goddess. She commands Pit and rules from heaven. She doesn't get a tier of her own though. Mewtwo is the most powerful psychic pokemon and often the strongest in the games he's featured. In the movie he's controlled an army of pokemon and conjured a huge storm with one hand. You could argue that fighters like Samus or Link could potentially beat S tiers but they are the 'bosses' the underdogs must rise to overcome.
A
:4link::4tlink::4samus::4lucario::4sonic::4megaman::4darkpit::4pit::4ness::4lucas:
I'm guessing Lucario is a step above the remaining pokemon, IDK. He could be a tier lower. The others are heroes who have proven countless times they stack up with the toughest. Link/TL has beaten monsters like Bongo Bongo, Majora, etc. Link can also wear a tunic that allows him to walk on lava. Samus fights monsters of the same caliber, survive in space and in lava. Sonic has defeated monsters like Perfect Chaos, Time Eater, and huge robots; these seem on par with Metroid monsters. Mega Man's a futurist battle robot who could probably keep up with the rest, he raids trap filled castles and takes down giant boss robots and robot masters. Pit seems about as strong. You could argue he beats full gods like Hades but I'd say only with the powerful armor the forge god made him. I haven't actually played the Earthbound/Mother series but if Ness can save the world and beat freaking Gaigas he and Lucas probably deserve this spot. I'd say the opponents these characters beat regularly are at least as strong as Bowser.
B
:4bowser::4charizard::4greninja::4dk::4metaknight::4dedede::4kirby::4rob::4fox::4falco::4ryu:
Bowser's a big boss but he often ends up teaming with Mario vs a bigger bad. Although several characters here are final bosses they don't seem any tougher than regular boss characters the tier above fights. Charizard and Greninja are lv 3 evolved pokemon and seem like they could fight Bowser but I'm not the most knowledgeable about pokemon. DK and Starfox characters go on adventures but they're not as dire as the tier above. Fox has gone on foot in SFA Dinosaur Planet and SF Assault but seems considerably weaker than Samus. I'm estimating Falco at the same level as Fox. ROB's based off Brawl's Subspace. The Kirby characters are hard to place since they live in a dreamland. I could accept them a tier higher for fighting demons like 02, Dark Mind, etc but they also get hurt by puny Waddle Dees. Dreams are inconsistent and metaphoric. Ryu is a strong tournament fighter but hasn't beaten legions of monsters. He seems super human but I don't want to put him any higher since it's always in a 1 vs 1 fighting style.
C
:4diddy::4luigi::4mario::4pikachu::rosalina::4sheik::4yoshi::4zelda::4pacman::4falcon::4bowserjr::4jigglypuff::4wario2::4littlemac:
These characters fight weak enemies like walking mushrooms and aren't on the same level as higher tiers even though they go on adventures. Diddy plays second fiddle to DK in recent games but he could be a tier higher I guess. He's never been a boss like DK. Mario characters and Pac Man are more platform adventure oriented and probably aren't as strong of fighters. Their enemies just aren't as bad. CFalcon is a bounty hunter but for human-like characters and not huge monsters. His claim to fame is racing, not fighting. These pokemon are weaker than the others and not fully evolved. Zelda has the Triforce of Wisdom but she doesn't really do much in the games. Little Mac is a tough boxer but probably couldn't beat huge monsters.
D
:4olimar::4alph::4peach::4zss::4gaw:
Olimar and Alph are explorers and rely on Pikmin to do their dirty work. Peach adventures with Mario sometimes but also gets kidnapped more than any other character ever. She's often shown to be completely helpless. ZSS can only stun enemies with a fully charged paralyzer shot in Metroid Zero Mission. I'm just throwing G&W in here based on the little I know of his games.
E
:4villager::4mii::4drmario::4duckhunt::4miif::4villagerf::4wiifitm::4wiifit:
These characters never actually fight that I'm aware of. WFT is fit but not prepared for an adventure like Peach or Olimar. Villager collects things. Duck Hunt Dog picks up dead ducks. Miis play sports and go to theme parks with stuffed moblins.

The IDK and don't care to look it up tier:
:4myfriends::4marth::4lucina::4robinm::4robinf::4shulk:
Their games have a lot of background and lore. I don't feel confident knowing where to place these characters.
KIU Spoilers
Palutena isn't really that powerful. She's actually one of the easier boss fights in the game... Although the point of her boss fight is to not hit her. She's actually quite frail, and one-shotting her on accident is pretty common. She can summon giant lazers that could obliterate something the size of Kraid, but that requires an actual minute of charge time.

FyrianFate

Smash Apprentice
I know I really never post here but...
I just played a megaman on FG with Zelda, two stocked him while taking little damage. How did I kill him? Reflected FSmash and Din's Fire. smh

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
KIU Spoilers
Palutena isn't really that powerful. She's actually one of the easier boss fights in the game... Although the point of her boss fight is to not hit her. She's actually quite frail, and one-shotting her on accident is pretty common. She can summon giant lazers that could obliterate something the size of Kraid, but that requires an actual minute of charge time.
So you're saying that Palutena's a fragile little flower that needs to be taken care of? :3

Lucina! Get in here! You got some gardening to do!

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
So you're saying that Palutena's a fragile little flower that needs to be taken care of? :3

Lucina! Get in here! You got some gardening to do!
More that the average power level in KIU is pretty darned high. A good Upperdash Arm, with some help from the Energy Charge power, can one-shot Pit in multiplayer.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
More that the average power level in KIU is pretty darned high. A good Upperdash Arm, with some help from the Energy Charge power, can one-shot Pit in multiplayer.
I completely forgot about the multiplayer in KIU, it was fun for a while. I always used the Local Multiplayer so I could farm for Hearts on low level CPUs in multiplayer with a 10 minute timer. :yeahboi:

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Finally managed to get on my PR. This thursday will decided what place I'm getting though. Currently I'm in the top 6. Aiming for top get at least 5th \o/

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Finally after like a few hours of watching the damn video

I have done the first 25 seconds of the Leffen Vs DruggedFox vid at EVO!

image.jpg

And it's incredibly messy lol

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I completely forgot about the multiplayer in KIU, it was fun for a while. I always used the Local Multiplayer so I could farm for Hearts on low level CPUs in multiplayer with a 10 minute timer. :yeahboi:
Not actually a bad way to grind for hearts. In multiplayer your hearts gained are determined by the amount of overkill you get. So you take the most spammable high power attack in the game, basically the aforementioned Upperdash Arm, bring a bunch of Energy Charge, Trade-off, Lightweight, and Sky Jump (for killing yourself for more powers of course :teeth:). Then you set the bots to 10% HP, and the timer for a minute and go to small arena. Not the fastest way but the most mindless.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Not actually a bad way to grind for hearts. In multiplayer your hearts gained are determined by the amount of overkill you get. So you take the most spammable high power attack in the game, basically the aforementioned Upperdash Arm, bring a bunch of Energy Charge, Trade-off, Lightweight, and Sky Jump (for killing yourself for more powers of course :teeth:). Then you set the bots to 10% HP, and the timer for a minute and go to small arena. Not the fastest way but the most mindless.
Or you could clear every chapter on 9.0 and get a million hearts. :secretkpop:

Soul.

Uber is a nonexistent tier, therefore Greninja will be irrevelant until it comes back to the ****ty OU tier :^)

w8 smogon sux

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I'm bored so here's a tier list of how powerful smash 4 characters would be if based on the games they come from. Feel free to disagree, comment or add to it. Many places are based on educated guesses.

S
:4ganondorf::4palutena::4mewtwo:
Although Link beats Ganon in the end, the Trifore of power is by nature the most powerful of the three. Ganon rules over the massive monsters characters like Link and Samus fight. Palutena is a demigoddess. Although she gets rescued by pit and it's hard to tell how much she's BSing Pit about her powers in KI:U, she is still a goddess. She commands Pit and rules from heaven. She doesn't get a tier of her own though. Mewtwo is the most powerful psychic pokemon and often the strongest in the games he's featured. In the movie he's controlled an army of pokemon and conjured a huge storm with one hand. You could argue that fighters like Samus or Link could potentially beat S tiers but they are the 'bosses' the underdogs must rise to overcome.
A
:4link::4tlink::4samus::4lucario::4sonic::4megaman::4darkpit::4pit::4ness::4lucas:
I'm guessing Lucario is a step above the remaining pokemon, IDK. He could be a tier lower. The others are heroes who have proven countless times they stack up with the toughest. Link/TL has beaten monsters like Bongo Bongo, Majora, etc. Link can also wear a tunic that allows him to walk on lava. Samus fights monsters of the same caliber, survive in space and in lava. Sonic has defeated monsters like Perfect Chaos, Time Eater, and huge robots; these seem on par with Metroid monsters. Mega Man's a futurist battle robot who could probably keep up with the rest, he raids trap filled castles and takes down giant boss robots and robot masters. Pit seems about as strong. You could argue he beats full gods like Hades but I'd say only with the powerful armor the forge god made him. I haven't actually played the Earthbound/Mother series but if Ness can save the world and beat freaking Gaigas he and Lucas probably deserve this spot. I'd say the opponents these characters beat regularly are at least as strong as Bowser.
B
:4bowser::4charizard::4greninja::4dk::4metaknight::4dedede::4kirby::4rob::4fox::4falco::4ryu:
Bowser's a big boss but he often ends up teaming with Mario vs a bigger bad. Although several characters here are final bosses they don't seem any tougher than regular boss characters the tier above fights. Charizard and Greninja are lv 3 evolved pokemon and seem like they could fight Bowser but I'm not the most knowledgeable about pokemon. DK and Starfox characters go on adventures but they're not as dire as the tier above. Fox has gone on foot in SFA Dinosaur Planet and SF Assault but seems considerably weaker than Samus. I'm estimating Falco at the same level as Fox. ROB's based off Brawl's Subspace. The Kirby characters are hard to place since they live in a dreamland. I could accept them a tier higher for fighting demons like 02, Dark Mind, etc but they also get hurt by puny Waddle Dees. Dreams are inconsistent and metaphoric. Ryu is a strong tournament fighter but hasn't beaten legions of monsters. He seems super human but I don't want to put him any higher since it's always in a 1 vs 1 fighting style.
C
:4diddy::4luigi::4mario::4pikachu::rosalina::4sheik::4yoshi::4zelda::4pacman::4falcon::4bowserjr::4jigglypuff::4wario2::4littlemac:
These characters fight weak enemies like walking mushrooms and aren't on the same level as higher tiers even though they go on adventures. Diddy plays second fiddle to DK in recent games but he could be a tier higher I guess. He's never been a boss like DK. Mario characters and Pac Man are more platform adventure oriented and probably aren't as strong of fighters. Their enemies just aren't as bad. CFalcon is a bounty hunter but for human-like characters and not huge monsters. His claim to fame is racing, not fighting. These pokemon are weaker than the others and not fully evolved. Zelda has the Triforce of Wisdom but she doesn't really do much in the games. Little Mac is a tough boxer but probably couldn't beat huge monsters.
D
:4olimar::4alph::4peach::4zss::4gaw:
Olimar and Alph are explorers and rely on Pikmin to do their dirty work. Peach adventures with Mario sometimes but also gets kidnapped more than any other character ever. She's often shown to be completely helpless. ZSS can only stun enemies with a fully charged paralyzer shot in Metroid Zero Mission. I'm just throwing G&W in here based on the little I know of his games.
E
:4villager::4mii::4drmario::4duckhunt::4miif::4villagerf::4wiifitm::4wiifit:
These characters never actually fight that I'm aware of. WFT is fit but not prepared for an adventure like Peach or Olimar. Villager collects things. Duck Hunt Dog picks up dead ducks. Miis play sports and go to theme parks with stuffed moblins.

The IDK and don't care to look it up tier:
:4myfriends::4marth::4lucina::4robinm::4robinf::4shulk:
Their games have a lot of background and lore. I don't feel confident knowing where to place these characters.
Shulk would probably be S+ tier. Especially if we're talking about endgame Shulk.

First off, even Monado 1 is pretty strong. He's able to see the future, and change it. Monado 2 (which is probably what he has in Smash) is stronger since he can finally cut humans, and his abilities aren't restricted anymore. Monado 3 is where things get interesting. Basically he becomes a god and can kill other gods.

In short, by endgame, Shulk can: see into the future without the Monado at any time, can control the essence of reality and reshape it in whatever way he wants.
He deconstructed the universe, and then recreated a new one from scratch while removing the idea of gods.

So yeah, I think he'd be kinda strong.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Shulk would probably be S+ tier. Especially if we're talking about endgame Shulk.

First off, even Monado 1 is pretty strong. He's able to see the future, and change it. Monado 2 (which is probably what he has in Smash) is stronger since he can finally cut humans, and his abilities aren't restricted anymore. Monado 3 is where things get interesting. Basically he becomes a god and can kill other gods.

In short, by endgame, Shulk can: see into the future without the Monado at any time, can control the essence of reality and reshape it in whatever way he wants.
He deconstructed the universe, and then recreated a new one from scratch while removing the idea of gods.

So yeah, I think he'd be kinda strong.
Hmm.
Shulk's visions were granted to him by Zanza and later Alvis. Monado 3 I believe was Alvis's doing... And ultimately he gave up godhood to Alvis so he could recreate the universe. Shulk no longer has any special powers at the end, and the powers were never really his to begin with.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Dunno why, but ever since I looked up Sonic Riders music, I have the urge to replay it again. That was one Sonic game I put TONS of time into. I even got up to One Million Rings even when I didn't have anything else to afford with them.

Plus I do like the Heroes theme. Funny that this is the only game where Sonic gets beaten up by a girl that is obsessed over him. :V

D

Deleted member

So I decided to watch TV after 84 years

some of the commercials got me like

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
Good news! I found out I wasn't just stupid with my GC controller.

I ordered one from Amazon because I didn't think I'd get a reply or that the venue would have controllers for sale, so I ended up having 2.

I was trying to learn to use the one I bought from the venue but the buttons have to be hit so hard and "click." My trigger buttons sound like a fair game trigger on a gun, ridiculously loud and springy sounding.

I decided to just try the one from Amazon that was previously sitting in a box next to the TV. The buttons don't require a megaton of force to push, they don't get stuck or jump up, and the triggers don't spring. I am so relieved ;^;...

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
If only I could motivate myself to make my VGC team again, I've never even gotten that far now. Just got a Machop and that's it. :V

Still got that Regirock, Parasect and Bronzong raised. Just need to work on Mega Camerupt and the other one I had. I forgot. ;~;

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I'm making my first actual drawing in photoshop. Pic of our Queen of course.
Le Queen.png
It looks a lot worse here :/

Last edited:

DoctorDub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrDubious
so you are suggesting

that we zelda gorls abandon this thread like everyone else did with theirs

and make a group chat call thingy

like... a zelda SKYPE group

I mean, yeah. It'd be worthwhile because it would be easier to use and more accessible. I don't know why you guys still post on here as regularly as you do. This site isn't really great for that kind of thing; but if you just want to be "unique" in how you chat with one another, that's fine. I think it would be far cleaner experience, though. Your choice in the end.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Anyone want to play for like 20 mins before I have to go to the big and scary tourney?
:secretkpop:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Homs

also Shulk has the Monado I in Smash

except now Shulk dittos don't make any sense
I like to think that its Monado II and that he willed it to look like Monado I. Except thats kind of stupid and it probably is Monado I

Top Bottom