• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
fix my 3DS for me and we can have fraud MK dittos
bruh that be like too much fraud
I actually didn't hand out that infract
That said, your drug and alcohol references will be helicoptered from now on for no good reason

BAN•ANTONYKUN
Banning me won't save you from the troof :secretmiipop:

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
hey guys i played a zelda in a tourney and they lost like WTF LMFAO. zelda is so op she's banned at MLG like lmfao and they LOST. i cannot believe this qorls.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I was playing with a friend using the BAN•ZELDA tag anytime I used Zelda, and every game I SD'd at least once from Din's Failure.
Then I switched to Ke$ha Zelda and 3 stocked.
Clearly I'm not a good blue Zelda main and should use Ke$ha Zelda more often.
Oh yeah I wanted to ask you something @FullMoon what is the Olimar/Greninja MU like and who's favor is it in? I feel like it's in Greninja's favor but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I actually didn't hand out that infract
That said, your drug and alcohol references will be helicoptered from now on for no good reason

BAN•ANTONYKUN
NOOOOOOOOOO. I was hoping this place was going to stay safe from that rule and only the smash 4 social was affected.

Welp. Looks like I need to form my rebellion against that rule after all. To the forum support! *Transition sequence*

That is a very bad rule that only this forum has. Not even the MLP forum I was on has that rule. Those two things are part of humanity, and trying to hide it from the children does nothing but make the ignorant and jerks towards the people who do that stuff. Smashboards trying to act like a parent does nothing productive and also stifles social discussions. People do those things. As long as people aren't selling it to people on the site, it should be ok to at least TALK about it. If you want to ban images and or videos MAYBE, but stopping even discussing it makes me cringe.
I wasn't entirely kidding about the "rebellion" thing...Nothing rule breaking, but I do have a planish thing.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Someone said Brawl Falco was a perfectly balanced character in the CCI thread... It's so freaking painful to read...

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So during my commute back from university I decided to play Sm4sh 3DS. I was our queen and lord savior Zelda and I was facing a level 8 Little Mac. I was doing pretty good but then for some reason it was a last stock situation. I got up on the ledge and rolled away from the ledge, but the CPU KNEW I was gonna do that. He dashed back and slammed me with a sweetspot Usmash. I landed and sidestepped seeing that a Dsmash was coming out. BUT THE CPU READ THAT TOO and charged it longer so I get hit by it.

By that time he got a KO punch ready and during a TRADE, I was put on negative advantage and he just combo'd the trade into to KO punch and I lost.

WTF BAN•LITTLE MAC

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Cress! Cress! Have you tried my stage yet?
Why did you make that. I went into the editor and know what I have to do there, but you went crazy on the lakitus and I don't want to deal with that.
anyone who says Brawl Falco is balanced needs to get smacked
Brawl Falco is balanced.
Now to see how long it takes you to get to my house to smack me. :secretkpop:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
There is one major catch.

The easy and normal difficulties have a limit on how many costumes they will give you. (Whats the limit? I'm not sure). Once you reach the limit, you HAVE to clear Expert difficulty to get the rest.

Here's the thing about Expert difficulty. It's completely unfair. The thing about the expert difficulty is that all the course that it pulls have a very low clear rate. How do levels have a low clear rate? By having random things that kill you that you couldn't possibly see coming. Also, precision platforming EVERYWHERE.

Getting to the end requires a miracle and smart use of lives.

So what I'm essentially saying is, you better hope you get the costumes you want in the first two difficulties.
Normal has no limit, easy is twenty. And expert is pretty easy still... Most levels have gigantic holes and obvious shortcuts to the end. My lowest "score" was 50, and I've never game overed. Normal I've never dropped below 95 Marios.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Jeez am I that unfunny?
View attachment 74676
How the heck did I get 10 downvotes on that pun joke?
View attachment 74677
K I see how it is gorls.

Didn't need y'all anyway. I'll create my own Zelda Social...with bad puns and hookers!

Kappa

For real though, I don't think I'm going to share a pun every again. For the benefit of the universe.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Brawl Falco is balanced.
Now to see how long it takes you to get to my house to smack me. :secretkpop:
smugager.png

Sis I didn't know you were such a masochist but i just said you need to get smacked not that I'm actually going to smack you

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
How do you prepare for your first big tourney? Talking 50-100 entrants with the region's best players there.

I don't want to have a social aneurism or anything

D

Deleted member

How do you prepare for your first big tourney? Talking 50-100 entrants with the region's best players there.

You're a Zelda user. You're automatically flawless. Where's the confidence

But just act chill, don't feel pressured. They're just normal people who play the game :p Try thinking of ways to spark up convos with others so you don't stand there all quiet and whatnot.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Bring pamphlets preaching the good news of Zelda the Prophetess Princess. Naysayers will be punished with a Bair and missed Din's Fire.

Relaxing is probably the best thing you could do for yourself as you prepare to encounter such a large crowd of smashers.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
My favourite part about Zelda is when you use Din's Fire and it clearly hits them but it misses because it doesn't actually have hitboxes.

You know, we use secretkpop here so much that it makes me wonder if the secretkpop girl knows how much of a legend she is. :secretkpop:
Should we raid her agent? I mean at this point, we're kind of obligated to :secretkpop:

So after like 5 minutes of looking it up on google, I'm pretty sure I know who she is. I'm going to check with my friend who actually listens to kpop :^)

omg i can't
"She’s known as a ‘bagel’ (yes like the food). ‘Bagel’ is a nickname in Korea for girls with a baby face, and glamorous body. Ba+Gl=Bagel."

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Have you played my stages? What did you think? I feel like I remember sending you some...
I will when I get the chance :) You're on my to do list.

But yeah, I'll get to them soon.

Cress! Cress! Don't cheat my system by looking at the editor :O how dare yew

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

I went to a tourney with 100 people and got last place.

Do that, I had fun.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
My favourite part about Zelda is when you use Din's Fire and it clearly hits them but it misses because it doesn't actually have hitboxes.
One of my favorite parts about Zelda is when you use Din's Fire and detonate it BEHIND Link, but his shield in FRONT of him blocks the explosion. Because that's how shields work.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I went on Youtube to look up Meta Knight vids to study

somehow I ended up learning some disgusting Rosalina tricks instead

also 1:02 of this may be of interest:

Top Bottom