• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I almost forgot to post here

but I'm gonna stay away from SWF until November 10

only came back cuz I forgot to tell you guys about it. Lol. So yeah. Special tags for Kofu Kofu TTTTTsd TTTTTsd just so they notice

so yeh
Ciao fam. You'll prolly see this when you come back, but have a good....whatever you're doing. I imagine it's to focus on studies. Regardless, stay well!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just played some TF2 for an hour. And oh my. I steamrolled the opposition as Heavy with Quick-Fix Medic. Got a 14 Killstreak going. And then went to a King of the Hill map, went Phlogistinator Pyro and destroyed everyone. :yeahboi:

Also, a Smash player who comments on a few of my matches I post actually made this:

:secretkpop:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
so like

is mario maker literally just making and then playing levels made by other people

because i might be interested in getting it

because then i can be 8 bit rosalinda and zss

but is there a story mode of any sort

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
so like

is mario maker literally just making and then playing levels made by other people

because i might be interested in getting it

because then i can be 8 bit rosalinda and zss

but is there a story mode
Not really a story mode, but there's sixty levels in the game accessible from the Ten Mario Challenge. They're all gimmick levels about two screens wide so don't expect much... Beat all of those and you get the Nintendo World Championship levels, and beat those and you'll get a special item for the maker.

Then there's the One-hundred Mario Challenge which is playing randomly selected levels created by users. Every time you beat a round of that you get a Mystery Mushroom Costume. Unless you have a ton of amiibo you're going to have to play it a hundred times to get all of them.

I'd be patient with getting Mario Maker if you're not like absolutely hyped because most levels on there right now are trash.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Not really a story mode, but there's sixty levels in the game accessible from the Ten Mario Challenge. They're all gimmick levels about two screens wide so don't expect much... Beat all of those and you get the Nintendo World Championship levels, and beat those and you'll get a special item for the maker.

Then there's the One-hundred Mario Challenge which is playing randomly selected levels created by users. Every time you beat a round of that you get a Mystery Mushroom Costume. Unless you have a ton of amiibo you're going to have to play it a hundred times to get all of them.

I'd be patient with getting Mario Maker if you're not like absolutely hyped because most levels on there right now are trash.
can i get a costume i already have from the 100 mario challenge thing

because that determines if i will get the game

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
can i get a costume i already have from the 100 mario challenge thing

because that determines if i will get the game
If you mean repeats, then no. You'll get a different costume from each playthrough. For example; you could get a Mario Costume one time, and then a ROB Costume the other by clearing the 100 Mario Challenge each time.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
It's a good thing I have my Greninja amiibo because having to play 100 Mario Challenge tons of times hoping for the RNG to smile upon me would be extremely frustrating.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I remember when it was just mainly me, Alacion Alacion evmaxy54 evmaxy54 SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 @ZombieBran @Fernosaur @Rickster @Mocha @Farorae @BJN39 and a few others

I remember when maXy had his Blank Space Taylor Swift avi

I remember when Alacion was Aleate

I remember when the social wasn't always crowded

Ik Alacion is still around, but I miss him. He was the first person I met on SBs.
Accepted your request on Skype. Yeah I'm more interested in watching Hindi dramas that I don't even understand than playing Smash.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I'm going to make a Mario level called "Pen Island" with various subtle references to penis.
Are you going to do it in the Mario Bros theme and put a lot of Gooba outfits in it? Because Goombas look like, well, you know.

People who like pens obviously.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Are you going to do it in the Mario Bros theme and put a lot of Gooba outfits in it? Because Goombas look like, well, you know.

People who like pens obviously.
Yes

I'm also going to make a mineshaft with a treadmill in it

And a big cave with a yoshi egg at the end

IM NOT EVEN HOME AND IM HAVING FUN WiTH THIS GAME LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Set foot in here on accident, going to keep getting notifications from this thread since I'm too lazy to turn it off

Warning Received
Gorls, I made my first intensify gif today
For a first attempt, I'm pretty happy with it

Last edited by a moderator:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
It has a :secretkpop:, making it probably something devious.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp. Just randomly bought the Hang-On in Project Mirai DX, went to look for the music on YouTube. And Luka just got onto the bike and started to play on it. :V

She knows what I wanted. :V

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Jeez am I that unfunny?
upload_2015-9-22_18-34-43.png
How the heck did I get 10 downvotes on that pun joke?
taken aback jaguar.jpg

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Wait, so I can still get costumes WITHOUT amiibos?

This
Changes
EVERYTHING
There is one major catch.

The easy and normal difficulties have a limit on how many costumes they will give you. (Whats the limit? I'm not sure). Once you reach the limit, you HAVE to clear Expert difficulty to get the rest.

Here's the thing about Expert difficulty. It's completely unfair. The thing about the expert difficulty is that all the course that it pulls have a very low clear rate. How do levels have a low clear rate? By having random things that kill you that you couldn't possibly see coming. Also, precision platforming EVERYWHERE.

Getting to the end requires a miracle and smart use of lives.

So what I'm essentially saying is, you better hope you get the costumes you want in the first two difficulties.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Jeez am I that unfunny?
View attachment 74676
How the heck did I get 10 downvotes on that pun joke?
View attachment 74677
but that Sonic was crisp
I got to see one match but it was rather impressive use of everything
I mean some of it is hard to see unless you know sonic's ins and outs
kinda like enjoying a perfectly tiled floor

you see you need to understa... dam it

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
but that Sonic was crisp
I got to see one match but it was rather impressive use of everything
I mean some of it is hard to see unless you know sonic's ins and outs
kinda like enjoying a perfectly tiled floor

you see you need to understa... dam it
I guess I wasn't clear. I LOVED seeing Komoikiri's Sonic. I actually like Sonic for the most part and use him quite a bit myself. I was just making a pun on the Greninja player Some (hence the Kappa).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I just got done washing my face.

I'm over here thinking I'd look like this

When it was really this

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Went to GameStop to get a protective casing for my 3DS in hopes it would help hold it together. Turns out the one I got does not, rip $6.

On the other hand they had a bunch of Zelda amiibos still in stock :secretkpop:

Top Bottom