• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I like the Pro more because:
- convenience of being wireless
- works with a ton of games
- SSS tier battery
- Jump cancels and buffering stuff from jumps is a lot easier for me since my thumb just slides over the buttons. GCC's buttons are too big/tall for me to consistently do it. This is the main reason.
- I like how it feels
- Same button names as the 3DS and Gamepad
- The shoulder buttons

Also Fujin resurrection when
i like the pro especially when my opponent gets input delay from wireless interference and also if it malfunctions during a set, thats a free win for me in tournament :secretkpop:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
GORLS!
so I used EventHubs' !!SUPER RELIABLE!! way of finding out who wins a MU by pitting them as level 9 computers at Final Destination. OBVIOUSLY it's super reliable because computers know everything that humans do and more!!! So I put a Sheik against a Zelda computer and not only did the Zelda CPU win, it WASNT EVEN CLOSE!!!
20150921_175502.jpg

BAN•ZELDA

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
GORLS!
so I used EventHubs' !!SUPER RELIABLE!! way of finding out who wins a MU by pitting them as level 9 computers at Final Destination. OBVIOUSLY it's super reliable because computers know everything that humans do and more!!! So I put a Sheik against a Zelda computer and not only did the Zelda CPU win, it WASNT EVEN CLOSE!!!
View attachment 74552
BAN•ZELDA
Jeez I hope that Zelda used her across b, crap's broken!

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
GORLS!
View attachment 74552
BAN•ZELDA
Zelda for SS tier

Meaning Super Sass tier

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
GORLS!
View attachment 74552
BAN•ZELDA
Don't you dare lying, it clearly says "Jungle Hijinxs", so your result is skewed.

Dont u dere look dwn on us vnthbs!

:196:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Me: I wonder what terrible leaks have been reported by GameFAQs now for the 30th.
*Travels to the joke of their Sm4sh board*
*Sees a Shovel Knight, etc leak*
Me: Okay, time to leave for another month or so until the next patch and its "leaks" come out. At least that site was useful for the Roy and Ryu leaks (which were real).

I have enough faith in Nintendo to know that Shovel Knight, or any other random and not universally iconic 3rd party character like him, would never earn a spot in Smash.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Don't you dare lying, it clearly says "Jungle Hijinxs", so your result is skewed.

Dont u dere look dwn on us vnthbs!

:196:
It was omega form, I just wanted to listen to Stickerbrush Symphony or Bramble Blast or whatever it's called.
I also wanted to see how long it would take for someone to notice that :p

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I hardly see any third party character more worthy of being in Smash than Steve.
Minecraft Revolutionized gaming as a whole
The thing that Steve has going against him is that Minecraft hasn't appeared on a Nintendo console and Microsoft owns Mojang now. Rayman, Snake and Bomberman are probably the most worthy 3rd party Smash Bros as of now.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
The thing that Steve has going against him is that Minecraft hasn't appeared on a Nintendo console and Microsoft owns Mojang now. Rayman, Snake and Bomberman are probably the most worthy 3rd party Smash Bros as of now.
I mean as far as microsoft goes they said they were ok with Banjo and Kazooie being in smash if nintendo chose to include them

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Cress! Cress! How many tries did my stage take you? Is there a way I can find that info?
On the stage info screen, there's a box in the bottom-left corner that tells you clear % and the number of clears over tries. That info is spread out across everyone who's played it though, no way to see results for 1 specific person. It was over 10 tries for sure though.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Agreed. Sorry about that. :c

Edit: Anyone up for a few matches? I'm about to get a room up.
gorl you need to stop with all those no contests its a bad habit and you're robbing yourself of comebacks and your opponent of possible highlight reels

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Isn't that Cubeworld thing basically Minecraft? As in, it has the exact same graphic and gameplay?

DoctorDub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrDubious
Just popping in to say that the Zero Suits set up a discord server to chat on. Only reason I bring it up is because given how active this thread is, it may be more convenient for you guys to set up your own one. It'll allow people to chat and interact quite happily both on a desktop/laptop and on mobile. Just a suggestion, probably won't happen, but you guys should think about it.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
On the stage info screen, there's a box in the bottom-left corner that tells you clear % and the number of clears over tries. That info is spread out across everyone who's played it though, no way to see results for 1 specific person. It was over 10 tries for sure though.
That's pretty impressive actually. I only knew of one little path to make it to the flag. Wish I could watch replays and see where I need to make it harder.

Your frozen lake was a ****

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Differing opinions don't warrant personal attacks. :upsidedown:

I just don't think it's logical for Nintendo to put Shovel Knight in the game at this point in time, if at all. If he becomes a Nintendo exclusive or an overall gaming icon, then maybe he can be added in somewhere down the road, but not under the current circumstances.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

I just don't think it's logical for Nintendo to put Shovel Knight in the game at this point in time, if at all. If he becomes a Nintendo exclusive or an overall gaming icon, then maybe he can be added in somewhere down the road, but not under the current circumstances.
Your ugly

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

you play zelda therefruit your opinions are worthless
:secretkpop:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Just popping in to say that the Zero Suits set up a discord server to chat on. Only reason I bring it up is because given how active this thread is, it may be more convenient for you guys to set up your own one. It'll allow people to chat and interact quite happily both on a desktop/laptop and on mobile. Just a suggestion, probably won't happen, but you guys should think about it.
so you are suggesting

that we zelda gorls abandon this thread like everyone else did with theirs

and make a group chat call thingy

like... a zelda SKYPE group

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Nu~ Nu~ What do you think of this Pac-Man that showed up in a tourney I went to a long time ago?

I was actually hoping to fight him during the tournament but I never got a chance to. I kinda like fighting Pac-Man when I'm in the right mindset for it.

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
so you are suggesting

that we zelda gorls abandon this thread like everyone else did with theirs

and make a group chat call thingy

like... a zelda SKYPE group
I can't even imagine. I'm so uncomfortable and awkward over calls/VOIPs, lmao.

Pls don't even put such ideas into existence.

No idea how the other Social(s?) did it.

Last edited:

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Nu~ Nu~ What do you think of this Pac-Man that showed up in a tourney I went to a long time ago?

I was actually hoping to fight him during the tournament but I never got a chance to. I kinda like fighting Pac-Man when I'm in the right mindset for it.
He's okay. It's seems as if he's just starting to get the hang of the character. What disappointed me was that he isn't as crafty as most pacman mains; he doesn't use or know many creative traps or techniques. You can see it in his nuetral game and in the way he kills. He's missing the "essence of pacman". He's doing what most pacman mains do when they start, beginning to play and experiment with his wide range of tools, but eventually falling back into a rather predictable way of playing. Highly conservative + predictable usage of trampolines in nuetral and predictable hydrant launch angles are good indicators of a novice Pac-Main.

He has fine fundamentals with tilt spacing and he knows how to flow his normals into each other pretty well, but on the other hand he has a few bad habits like rolling and airdodging frequently. All in all, you would definitely beat him lol.

I would like to play you again some time when I'm not so busy >.<

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
*huggle*
I also spend my time as a kid squid, though I also become a "Mario Maker" occasionally.

Life is so-so on my end as well. I'm a senior now, so it's mostly an odd and pretty downer feeling of my uncertain future. Especially since I'm actually clueless on how colleges work. I'm honestly a little scared, but I'm still trying to enjoy life.

I'm at least thankful for one thing, I am certain on what I wanted to be when I grew up, which is something a lot of people struggle with. I always wanted to be a game designer, ever since the 6th grade. So I'll do anything to get there. Maybe it might take a while to learn what I need to and to get a grip on how to live without a parent, but I already waited 6 years. Whats 6 more? :p
Sweet :3 I don't think I'd be so interested in Mario Maker, designing levels and such doesn't really interest me so much.

Senior year was a lot of work for me, since I was part of a specific program in my high school. It was difficult, but fairly rewarding. I hear mixed messages about college tbh; I guess it's different for everyone. But yes, definitely enjoy life as much as you can right now! It gets harder as you grow up, unfortunately. But you can do anything with good friends by your side c:

That's really good! I'm still uncertain about what I want to do, especially since I'm living with a friend now and college is a really far away concept. Work doesn't quite pay the college bills, at least not yet. I think I want to do something with engineering and hands-on technology, but I'm super glad you have what you want to do in mind! That's really important. I hope things go well for you! :3

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I don't use Skype anymore after douche nozzles I talked to posted literal **** in a chat.

On a different note, I found @Fernosaur's last post before he went M.I.A.

Well, I hate to disappoint but I haven't touched Smash in a while, so I don't think you played me :p

It would have been fun if we had played, though!

Although.... now I know there is an IMPOSTOR of me out there.

Let the hunt begin.
FERN.
DON'T LEAVE ME.

DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Don't leave me.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
He's okay. It's seems as if he's just starting to get the hang of the character. What disappointed me was that he isn't as crafty as most pacman mains; he doesn't use or know many creative traps or techniques. You can see it in his nuetral game and in the way he kills. He's missing the "essence of pacman". He's doing what most pacman mains do when they start, beginning to play and experiment with his wide range of tools, but eventually falling back into a rather predictable way of playing. Highly conservative + predictable usage of trampolines in nuetral and predictable hydrant launch angles are good indicators of a novice Pac-Main.

He has fine fundamentals with tilt spacing and he knows how to flow his normals into each other pretty well, but on the other hand he has a few bad habits like rolling and airdodging frequently. All in all, you would definitely beat him lol.

I would like to play you again some time when I'm not so busy >.<
I think he might not actually main Pac, after getting out of pools he just went Link instead, so I'm guessing Pac-Man is just a secondary. I did play his Link before and I did feel he was considerably better with him.

He ended up losing to a Dedede (the one who ended up winning the tournament) and Sonic (one I actually beat during my pools run), and he only used Pac against the Sonic after losing Game 1, not sure how wise that was lol.

I've been busy myself with college, though I'm going to be more free two days from now when I'm not doing tests.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I can't even imagine. I'm so uncomfortable and awkward over calls/VOIPs, lmao.

Pls don't even put such ideas into existence.

No idea how the other Social(s?) did it.
I was a part of the Lucas Skype group... Let's just say almost the whole entire board went dead after that from what I remember. I haven't been since the Skype Group took over. The Social Thread was pathetic for a hyped DLC character, and character in general, and the rest of the topics for the most part were pretty dead as well. That Skype group got nothing accomplished to my knowledge and made us gorls look like saints in the regard that we actively discuss the game in general and our own character and have fun with witty posts and sophistication.

That Skype group was essentially what you'd think when you bring a bunch of teenagers and young adults into a giant group message. Skype groups are generally just very unorganized due to their format and it's hard to find and keep track of certain people's posts because it's all everywhere and everyone is responding to different people and people are more likely to make several one sentence (maybe not even a sentence) responses instead of what we lovely gorls do here. You just don't have the big dysfunctional happy family atmosphere like you do here in a Skype Group.

Instead you feel like you're in a sea of randoms.:(

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Skype groups are fine with like 7 or less people, but a social thread like this with 20ish active members and a few others that pop in and out at times would be too hectic.

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
Skype groups are generally just very unorganized due to their format and it's hard to find and keep track of certain people's posts because it's all everywhere and everyone is responding to different people and people are more likely to make several one sentence (maybe not even a sentence) responses instead of what we lovely gorls do here.
Skype groups are fine with like 7 or less people, but a social thread like this with 20ish active members and a few others that pop in and out at times would be too hectic.
Yea. The biggest problem would definitely be the who's replying to who thing.

Also we might miss out on some top notch posts and gifs :secretkpop:

And idk why everybody talks about how we don't mention Zelda or Sm4sh enough. Aside from Splat00n taking over 2 pages, we usually relate back to it every few pages somehow.

Or just talk socially. Which is what Social threads on these boards are for aren't they? If I wanted to thoroughly critique our place in the meta and moveset , I'd post in the moveset thread.

(PS did other boards really get in trouble for posting too many images/gifs/off topic discussions like somebody mentioned a few pages back? :denzel:)

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Yea. The biggest problem would definitely be the who's replying to who thing.

Also we might miss out on some top notch posts and gifs :secretkpop:

And idk why everybody talks about how we don't mention Zelda or Sm4sh enough. Aside from Splat00n taking over 2 pages, we usually relate back to it every few pages somehow.

Or just talk socially. Which is what Social threads on these boards are for aren't they? If I wanted to thoroughly critique our place in the meta and moveset , I'd post in the moveset thread.

(PS did other boards really get in trouble for posting too many images/gifs/off topic discussions like somebody mentioned a few pages back? :denzel:)
well the link mod almost infracted a guy for responding with an image in the link social (i go there when both Zelda and Robin socials are being slow i used to sometimes go to rosalina social but that place is just "Rosalina,Rosalina,Rosalina,WTF is a Luma"). Seriously that place is hardcore

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
well the link mod almost infracted a guy for responding with an image in the link social (i go there when both Zelda and Robin socials are being slow i used to sometimes go to rosalina social but that place is just "Rosalina,Rosalina,Rosalina,WTF is a Luma"). Seriously that place is hardcore
So are the Link boards like the TBT dictatorship? Because I got infracted there for the same thing.
:sadsheep:
Actually I found the picture I posted there if anyone wants a giggle
attachment-2.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom