• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Goldfish are just furniture, silly.

Edit: Macchiato Macchiato I wanna strangle the guy on the left. He talks with such an elitist "Yeah well, IIIIIIIIIIII was... BACK WHEN IIIII was.... Yea, that guy was SOOOO bad when I played... Yeah IIII Helped this guy...."

I want to backhand him.
first of all you shouldn't be eating furniture
second of all you should F-Tilt the guy

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
So my tournament match has been posted. If anyone watches, can they give me advice on my characters?
Frankly in game 1, I feel like you didn't know the Pac-Man MU and were kind of panicking/not knowing what to do. Awkward timing on reflect attempts, not really dealing with his tools well, and the one time you did grab an item you didn't really know what to do with it and threw it away immediately. I don't really have any Zelda-specific advice, but if Pac-Man players are a thing in your region you should try and get some practice in the MU.

Your game 2 Falco looked crisp, but you need to learn to adjust as your opponent does. How you were playing worked fine when your opponent was playing aggressively, but when he switched to waiting just outside your range and dashing into shield you continued to throw out unsafe moves that got you continually punished and cost you the set. Having the awareness to say "This isn't working, I should try something else" and not going ham with close range reflectors would go a long way to improving your play. Sometimes instead of trying recklessly to connect a smash you just need to play it safe and chip out a stock with less risky options.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Anything Palutena can do, Viridi can do better. Even her menu is better.
Someone who understands! <3

But seriously, I love her menu theme. Both relaxing and pretty looking. Viridi is the main reason I want to see a KIU sequel. Well, all the characters really. I want to see what happens to everyone.

But of course. Sakurai is going to make us wait 20 years. ;_;

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Someone who understands! <3

But seriously, I love her menu theme. Both relaxing and pretty looking. Viridi is the main reason I want to see a KIU sequel. Well, all the characters really. I want to see what happens to everyone.

But of course. Sakurai is going to make us wait 20 years. ;_;
ikr

Paletuna<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Viridi

Viridi best goddess

And @Rickster gorl we're cheering for yew~
onioncheerplz.gif
onioncheerplz.gif
onioncheerplz.gif

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
HE DID IT!

YOU GO GORL!

YOU'RE ALREADY DOING BETTER THAN ME.

At a pretty major event! With really good players! So proud :4zelda:

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Turns out I'm the only one who doesn't like Viridi very much.
I mean as far as video game characters goes, she's fine, but this KIU where everyone is a well written character so she's comparatively not that good.
My biggest gripe about her is that she really doesn't grow as a character. She appears bringing some big questions about humanity (why should humans be allowed to harm nature without repercussion? What makes fighting humans so different from killing monsters ect.) but those are answered so weakly that it's just sad. Not only that but her arrogance and willful ignorance is so frustrating. She refuses to accept that she is, even in the smallest of way, responsible for some of the terrible things that are happening to her world. I want to reiterate that I don't hate Viridi, in fact she amazing when she's being used properly (i.e as a foil to Palutena) the whole Chaos Kin arc was made infinitely better because she was there and Palutena's Guidance is more hilarious with her around but to be honest I mostly remember her for the serious moral dilemmas she tried and failed miserably to get me to understand

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Turns out I'm the only one who doesn't like Viridi very much.
I mean as far as video game characters goes, she's fine, but this KIU where everyone is a well written character so she's comparatively not that good.
My biggest gripe about her is that she really doesn't grow as a character. She appears bringing some big questions about humanity (why should humans be allowed to harm nature without repercussion? What makes fighting humans so different from killing monsters ect.) but those are answered so weakly that it's just sad. Not only that but her arrogance and willful ignorance is so frustrating. She refuses to accept that she is, even in the smallest of way, responsible for some of the terrible things that are happening to her world. I want to reiterate that I don't hate Viridi, in fact she amazing when she's being used properly (i.e as a foil to Palutena) the whole Chaos Kin arc was made infinitely better because she was there and Palutena's Guidance is more hilarious with her around but to be honest I mostly remember her for the serious moral dilemmas she tried and failed miserably to get me to understand
I like her menu because it has decoration.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
He's at least 17th out of 56 now.

Let's keep that going! :D

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
Ooohh Rick's tourney is going on? @Rickster gl gorl! YOU CAN DO IT \o/
http://tloc.challonge.com/sw48

Looks like a bit of a wait between his next match. He was top 19, beat a ZSS that was on stream earlier. Now seeing how high our gorl can take it. Looking forward to seeing some Zelda on stream :secretkpop:

Considering the players are above average there I'm really excited. More excited watching this bracket than I was at my own.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
He's playing either Dakpo or Tex

I highly doubt Dakpo is going to lose soooooooooooo

If Ricky beats either one of them he plays Strong Bad (Diddy IIRC)

If he wins those two matches he is guaranteed 9th

Lol getting called a Melee fanboy & a troll for calling Halberd & Delfino Tr4shy stages

Last edited:

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
He's playing either Dakpo or Tex

I highly doubt Dakpo is going to go down without a fight

If Ricky beats either one of them he plays Strong Bad (Diddy IIRC)

If he wins those two matches he is guaranteed 9th

Lol getting called a Melee fanboy & a troll for calling Halberd & Delfino Tr4shy stages
Ftfy gorl, got a typo there.

I'd be so hype for him to shut dakpo up. He's so cocky and arrogant ugh. And I've never even heard of him, but that's probably my fault because I only watch big tournaments on youtube :^)

And idk why they got so defensive about calling delfino trash so quickly.

Pls Ricky if you do anything at all to wipe that arrogant dbag's face clean, do it. If getting hit by a lightning kick makes him frown. Anything. I'll buy you some DLC or something.

Edit: Looks like he got the Tex fellow.

Last edited:

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
Holy smokes!! You had a good run @Rickster! :^)
Considering how many top tiers and top 10 weekly placers he faced, I'm really impressed. Made my humble 2-2 game look weak. Smh. Gotta get top 15 at my locals this week!

evmaxy54 evmaxy54 Then don't worry :secretkpop: And damn gorl why do all of the viewers immediately call you out as a melee player every time you rip on the transformation stages. Lmao.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Gonna hit the hay it was fun cheering our gurl on

@Rickster tell me everything pls

" evmaxy54 evmaxy54 Then don't worry :secretkpop: And damn gorl why do all of the viewers immediately call you out as a melee player every time you rip on the transformation stages. Lmao"

Because KarmaCastle KarmaCastle they suck & they have their heads so far up their own ass they can't take a tongue in cheek remark lol

Fun while it lasted lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom