• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Darn, he finally left. But Ness was the only character that I could beat his Zelda with so I understand. :p
He played Zelda, WFT, and Marth, and his tag was ApolloJoe. Holy **** he was good. He did a lot of PPivot tilts and he barely rolled. He didn't respond when I asked if he was on SmashBoards though. :/

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I know we mentioned this before but we should all get together and play some mmo :D

D

Deleted member

Okay, so today, me and my sister went out to Walmart to get her some beads, or "candy" as she calls it to design bracelets she'll be trading at a rave. She even taught me that handshake that ravers do when they trade. After we got her candy, she was like "Lemme take you to the thrift store, I find cool stuff there". We go in, and I found a shirt I liked, and we bought it, and my sister liked it. I come home and wait for my mom to return from work. She comes in and goes "You look like a 60 year old man".

Estel Elessar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jack1995pilot
Holy crap the Melee Sheik social thread is dead

Like the last post was on May 15th or something

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Okay, so today, me and my sister went out to Walmart to get her some beads, or "candy" as she calls it to design bracelets she'll be trading at a rave. She even taught me that handshake that ravers do when they trade. After we got her candy, she was like "Lemme take you to the thrift store, I find cool stuff there". We go in, and I found a shirt I liked, and we bought it, and my sister liked it. I come home and wait for my mom to return from work. She comes in and goes "You look like a 60 year old man".

ya and my sister says I have grandpa shoes, you gotta learn how to rock it kid

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
The only thing that's putting me off from her is how a lot of her moves are super situational or near useless. No matter how bad a move is I always try to use it (i.e. I used all of Melee Zelda's moveset, I use Phantom this game, etc) but her tilts are just...gross. The only one that's semi-useful is utilt but even then it's not very good

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Is anyone gonna buy Lucas when he gets released?

I'll never use him, but I'll buy him anyway just to have him.

Think of it as my version of buying amiibo.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Is anyone gonna buy Lucas when he gets released?

I'll never use him, but I'll buy him anyway just to have him.

Think of it as my version of buying amiibo.
Of course! I've been waiting a long time for my boi to return~:4lucas::4lucas::4lucas:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
GORLS Palutena is so fun. I've been playing with her lately but I don't know if I'm going to seriously pick her up
Palutena is really awesome. I just want to play all the lowest tier characters for some reason! Maybe to make up for maining Sonic.

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
The only thing that's putting me off from her is how a lot of her moves are super situational or near useless. No matter how bad a move is I always try to use it (i.e. I used all of Melee Zelda's moveset, I use Phantom this game, etc) but her tilts are just...gross. The only one that's semi-useful is utilt but even then it's not very good
But you don't mind playing Zelda? :secretkpop:

But seriously, her f-tilt is my favorite of her tilts. With careful spacing, I find it useful against slow and average speed characters, but really bad against speedsters. It has good range and lasts a while so if they're not too fast, it's not a bad option against most of the cast. Her u-tilt I use sometimes cause it can be a useful anti-air since she crouches and makes herself a smaller target. The only tilt I almost never use is d-tilt. I've seen other Palutena players say it's her best tilt, but I just can't find a good use for it. I only use it if I think the other player is going to spot dodge because they think I'm gonna jab, so they'll get caught by d-tilt instead.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
WOW

I do that once and nobody lets me live it down

Screw you Fern, I hope you die in a lake-like body of water!

A LAKE PREFERABLY
Dude I finished my work early today so I have a little bit of free time. Do you want to play like RIGHT NOW? I'll only be available for like another hour or so.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Dude I finished my work early today so I have a little bit of free time. Do you want to play like RIGHT NOW? I'll only be available for like another hour or so.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH I"M 3 MINUTES LATEEEEEEE

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Palutena is really awesome. I just want to play all the lowest tier characters for some reason! Maybe to make up for maining Sonic.
Nothing can make up for that. Except for dropping Sonic. :emptysheep:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Well she is jab the character for a reason

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

@ Fernosaur Fernosaur

Oh wait, the funny part is the description on the video.

"I don't own this music so it is ok if I steal it, just like neighbor's TV"

Last edited:

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
The only tilt I almost never use is d-tilt. I've seen other Palutena players say it's her best tilt, but I just can't find a good use for it. I only use it if I think the other player is going to spot dodge because they think I'm gonna jab, so they'll get caught by d-tilt instead.
I find D-tilt useful, mostly for catching rolls/spotdodges (which it's pretty good at) and stopping fast characters when they're rushing towards me. IIRC it beats Spin Dash.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Our favourite guy just got a complete makeover

wtf is a rankings staff anywho

Top Bottom