• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I just did a few doubles with some of the more notable players in my region. MAN, I'M SO BAD AT DOUBLES.

YOU KNOW YOU'RE BAD WHEN YOU LOST ALL YOUR STOCKS AND BIG D STILL HAS ALL THREE STOCKS INTACT AND YOU FEEL SO GUILTY FOR STEALING ONE

Really want to try playing doubles with people someday, it's a lot of fun!
Play with me and @Fernosaur sometime. Or against us or whatever. He probably doesn't want to be on my team after I picked Norfair and SD 5 times :(

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
When I see this picture it kinda reminds me of all those times where your friend/photographer does a terrible job at photographing

And they take a picture of you at a bad time and you kinda look at your bad picture and it looks like this

Then of course you give the glare at them like the one shown above secretkpop

BTW that miiverse picture of Zelda in the background is SUPER well done.
Talk about a hairline fracture on your clavicle!

OUCH

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
@Macchiato did I miss something? Is Gina actually confirmed not returning?!

Edit : I looked it up. Thank GOODNESS. They had Gina go with holt to cement the idea that NEITHER of them are going off the show. Though, can you imagine another Gina? LOL.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I was reminded of the time my friends and I decided to do an 8 man smash all Pacman. Everyone selected their respective Pacmans (Pacmen?) and we started the fight. About 2 minutes in someone realized that I wasn't Pacman but a yellow Kirby. I think it was the giant sword in the final smash that tipped them off.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
But you don't mind playing Zelda? :secretkpop:

But seriously, her f-tilt is my favorite of her tilts. With careful spacing, I find it useful against slow and average speed characters, but really bad against speedsters. It has good range and lasts a while so if they're not too fast, it's not a bad option against most of the cast. Her u-tilt I use sometimes cause it can be a useful anti-air since she crouches and makes herself a smaller target. The only tilt I almost never use is d-tilt. I've seen other Palutena players say it's her best tilt, but I just can't find a good use for it. I only use it if I think the other player is going to spot dodge because they think I'm gonna jab, so they'll get caught by d-tilt instead.
...A use for ftilt?

I use dtilt for edgeguarding because I *think* it hits below the ledge and if you hit with the hitbox at the top that sends them at a weird high angle it sets up for an airdodge read. Also, utilt is da best tilt :^)
People think her tilts are bad? Wow. They're situational tilts, but when said situation comes, they're great tbh. The only tilt I'm still salty about is her utilt because it lost it's kill power and became a combo move (lolzeldacombos).
Lost it's kill power...? Are you talking about Zelda bc I was talking about jab/dthrowZelda Palutena. If you're talking about Zelda, then I am also so salty about utilt not killing anymore. REST IN PEACE BEAUTIFUL :^(

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Lost it's kill power...? Are you talking about Zelda bc I was talking about jab/dthrowZelda Palutena. If you're talking about Zelda, then I am also so salty about utilt not killing anymore. REST IN PEACE BEAUTIFUL :^(
Same here.

The feeling when you land an up tilt kill is glorious.

That feeling don't exist in this game.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I'm listening to a song and one of the lines in it is "I should be happy, not tippin' the scales" and all I can think of is :4robinm::4robinf: lolol
Same here.

The feeling when you land an up tilt kill is glorious.

That feeling don't exist in this game.
Utilt was legendary. She literally killed her opponents by waving goodbye to them like omg tone the sass down Zelda!!! It was amazing.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Maybe I like that kind of thing. :)
Woah calm down. Let me check my guide to the Internet first.

CPU 3's Guide to the Internet
1. That girl is probably a guy.
2. If she's really a girl then she is definitely jailbait.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Woah calm down. Let me check my guide to the Internet first.

CPU 3's Guide to the Internet
1. That girl is probably a guy.
2. If she's really a girl then she is definitely jailbait.
I lost. Lol. :laugh:

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
So, I had woke up from taking my nap about 30 minutes ago, and I was just so cranky.
I couldn't stop narrowing my eyes, and it didn't help whenever my remote was low on batteries, lawd XD.

Top Bottom