• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
When I see this picture it kinda reminds me of all those times where your friend/photographer does a terrible job at photographing

And they take a picture of you at a bad time and you kinda look at your bad picture and it looks like this

Then of course you give the glare at them like the one shown above secretkpop

BTW that miiverse picture of Zelda in the background is SUPER well done.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon No one is ever going to replace me silly billy. :happysheep:

Especially not a raccoon that lacks quality like myself. You are just a rodent, you don't have the pedigree of me.

And don't anyone ever, ever, EVER, forget it. :D

Lastly, YAY! Miiverse! My go to stage. So many awesome music tracks oh my god. <3

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon No one is ever going to replace me silly billy. :happysheep:

Especially not a raccoon that lacks quality like myself. You are just a rodent, you don't have the pedigree of me.

And don't anyone ever, ever, EVER, forget it. :D

Lastly, YAY! Miiverse! My go to stage. So many awesome music tracks oh my god. <3
Who needs a pedigree when I am more famous than you?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
THAT LAST GAME PUT ME ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Okay, why is Mega Salamence/Mawile banned?

Kyurem-W is banned but not Kyurem-B (I'm assuming W = white, so B = black?)? Would like to know why?

Shadow Tag Gothitelle soon to be banned? And Mega Altaria? They're *that* good?

I'm okay with legendaries banned. Also Swagger.
Mega Mence was blatantly overpowered when ORAS came out with his offensive and defensive Dragon Dance sets mainly along with all-out attacking sets, leaving its only true counter as Porygon2.

Mega Mawile was banned for being nearly unwallable while having Sucker Punch to handle offensive teams and such. I wasn't really in favor of this, but I can see why it was banned. Arcanine, Mega Charizard Y, Mega Aggron, Heatran and others handled this pretty well.

Kyurem-B doesn't have any physical Ice moves and its physical movepool in general is pretty poor, so it's off the hook despite having a 170 base attack stat. Ice is also a vulnerable defensive typing due to its lack of resistances.

Shadow Tag is just seen as unfair to some people since you can just get rid of whatever mons trouble your team so easily with it. I don't think it's too broken personally, but it seems to warrant a future suspect test.

Mega Alt is great mainly for its unpredictability and great bulk and defensive typing. Not sure if people think it's actually broken yet, but it's probably one of the ones next in line seeing as it's one of the three S-rank mons right now with Mega Metagross (already suspected) and Clefable (definitely not going to be banned).

Soul.

If they really wanted to suspect test Shadow Tag, they might as well bring back Mega Gengar!
Or not.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@Nammy12 @ Koiba Koiba Roffle those were hilarious, kiddoes. THANKS FOR THE LAST VICTORY, KOIBA <3 <3 <3

Seriously, though, let's do that again sometime~

@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght You're an idiot XD
OK OK
WOWOW

Going straight to insults!!! WOWW?W?W!!!

There is so much that I want to talk about with you about that whole thing, but I just can't do it justice on a forum when I'm leaving in like 10 minutes!

1. How'd you like the smash ball
2. I hate you.
3. Wow that was easier than I thought it would be

We definitely have to do that again. I saved like 3 or 4 of those videos and I'm going to watch them back when I get home from work but the 3v1 was definitely the best one.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
@Nammy12 @ Koiba Koiba Roffle those were hilarious, kiddoes. THANKS FOR THE LAST VICTORY, KOIBA <3 <3 <3

Seriously, though, let's do that again sometime~

@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght You're an idiot XD
OK OK
WOWOW

Going straight to insults!!! WOWW?W?W!!!

There is so much that I want to talk about with you about that whole thing, but I just can't do it justice on a forum when I'm leaving in like 10 minutes!

1. How'd you like the smash ball
2. I hate you.
3. Wow that was easier than I thought it would be

We definitely have to do that again. I saved like 3 or 4 of those videos and I'm going to watch them back when I get home from work but the 3v1 was definitely the best one.
yay we should do that again sometime

lol on the last match my brother was like

"You had one job and you messed it up wtf."
Thread rn

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I'm totally Iron Man. I'm old, have a goatee, and am drunk like 120% of the time.

Also I'm OBVIOUSLY super rich and stuff. 100% true.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Mega Mawile was banned for being nearly unwallable while having Sucker Punch to handle offensive teams and such. I wasn't really in favor of this, but I can see why it was banned. Arcanine handled this pretty well.
You'd get infracted for saying this on Smogon. :198:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I've really been liking :4bowser::4dk::4ganondorf: over the past week. These heavies just seem to be clicking with me lately. My :4charizard: sucks now though and I've never been good with :4dedede:. :4metaknight: seems to be clicking more as well. He's so much fun and I seem to be doing pretty well with him. <3 Shuttle Loop!

Not feeling too good about :4yoshi::4mewtwo::4drmario: rn. Yoshi especially makes me sad since he's my favorite video game character, but I'm not enjoying him as much as in past Smash games and it feels like nearly every match is super close, which isn't always a good thing. Not dropping him, but focusing on other characters more.

:4ness::4zelda::4pikachu: seems to be the main crew below :4greninja: atm, with the 3 heavies and MK following. Can't stress enough how much fun Ness is! He's very janky though which makes him even more fun hehe.
If they really wanted to suspect test Shadow Tag, they might as well bring back Mega Gengar!
Or not.
If only Megas could have multiple abilities :/

Potpourri

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2921-9942-8562
The only thing that's putting me off from her is how a lot of her moves are super situational or near useless. No matter how bad a move is I always try to use it (i.e. I used all of Melee Zelda's moveset, I use Phantom this game, etc) but her tilts are just...gross. The only one that's semi-useful is utilt but even then it's not very good
People think her tilts are bad? Wow. They're situational tilts, but when said situation comes, they're great tbh. The only tilt I'm still salty about is her utilt because it lost it's kill power and became a combo move (lolzeldacombos).

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I just did a few doubles with some of the more notable players in my region. MAN, I'M SO BAD AT DOUBLES.

YOU KNOW YOU'RE BAD WHEN YOU LOST ALL YOUR STOCKS AND BIG D STILL HAS ALL THREE STOCKS INTACT AND YOU FEEL SO GUILTY FOR STEALING ONE

Really want to try playing doubles with people someday, it's a lot of fun!

Last edited:
Top Bottom