• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

who does he lose against though, talking about top tiers. i'd bring up pikachu here but then people are like "do you main rosalina" for no reason at all smh.

who does he lose against though, talking about top tiers. i'd bring up pikachu here but then people are like "do you main rosalina" for no reason at all smh.
Pikachu, Yoshi.... Er.... that's it? Maybe Ness

I'm sure Pikachu beats Kirby. Maybe by a bit. I mean, it was a Pikachu that finished me off but it was really close and intense.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I disappeared again :( Why do you have to steal my Smashboards time Smogon and driving?
What has happened for the last hundred pages or so?

As you can see, I am an avid user of Ebola Ness now. He's fun. I think I'll keep him :)
So who wants to talk about raccoons?
Racoons are cool. Rigby, Zigzagoon, you...yep, nice animal indeed.

EDIT: Would have been nice if I could have stolen a page on my return...Any double posts back there that need to be deleted? ;)

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Okay gorls, I'll be PM'ing a few people that are in the compilation video regarding their section, the video is pretty much almost done. :^)

One thing we need to discuss is a possible title for the video, as well as the credits song we will be using. Also, I'm planning on making a post that basically calls out the other social threads to try and make a video that can top ours. When you gorls see that post, like it and then after a hefty of likes I'll take a picture of that post and put it in the end of the video for ultimate sass~ :secretkpop:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Surviving until 250% with Shield Shulk is my favorite thing ever

Also I broke someone's shield with Zelda lolol I actually killed them at 50% with a charged fsmash. Tysm patch 1.06

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
It's good to see the crazy is still here, so how everyone is doing on this fine day.

Soul.

Pikachu, Yoshi.... Er.... that's it? Maybe Ness

I'm sure Pikachu beats Kirby. Maybe by a bit. I mean, it was a Pikachu that finished me off but it was really close and intense.
Oh. I see.
Yeah, we beat Kirby. Either that or it's even; Jolts force him to shield which is funny because "lol we get a free grab" is not really guaranteed when he can like, use Upper Cutter OoS (Frame 5 right??) and stop Pika from grabbing. Quick Attack bleh bleh bleh skips neutral BLEH. lol

...I do think people should start using QA OoS more.
I disappeared again :( Why do you have to steal my Smashboards time Smogon and driving?
HEY JAGUAR, DID THEY BAN LANDO?

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
One thing we need to discuss is a possible title for the video, as well as the credits song we will be using.
"Surprisingly Less Zelda Than You'd Expect"

"The Queen and her Allies"

"Zelda's Party of Sass"

I can probably think of more from varying levels of silliness =V

Soul.

wait
omg lucas' red palette swap from brawl is back
YES
lmao he looks good on 3DS

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
TFW if Fuujin was here he'd be able to think of an amazing title for the Zelda social compilation video in a jiffy.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
great gotta go below the deck today to clean it
@ Jestar Jestar follow up from yesterday
23782588_p1.jpg

@Matsushi what if they made a marth with 80's hair, oh right
35457251_p0.jpg

anyways
tumblr_np3e029Pny1sxtaxbo3_540.jpg

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Am I just looking in the wrong places, or does like every FE4 fanart ever feature Seliph

Can't find anything of Sigurd anywhere. :/

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Oh. I see.
Yeah, we beat Kirby. Either that or it's even; Jolts force him to shield which is funny because "lol we get a free grab" is not really guaranteed when he can like, use Upper Cutter OoS (Frame 5 right??) and stop Pika from grabbing. Quick Attack bleh bleh bleh skips neutral BLEH. lol

...I do think people should start using QA OoS more.

HEY JAGUAR, DID THEY BAN LANDO?
75.5% majority to ban him. I didn't expect it to be such a landslide (ha puns). Shadow Tag/Gothitelle, Mega Metagross retest and Mega Altaria suspects are probably in the future now.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
ayy lmao berserker
A good character...
...if we're talking about customs. now or never guys if we dont use them when will we ?????
Kirby probably does well against "high tier" characters like ZSS and Olimar; the former due to the pink puffball being small and ****, and Olimar because if Kirby gets the Copy Ability he's ****ed. Doesn't he have a good time vs. Sheik?
Kirby goes even with :4sheik: iirc
lol :4olimar:
Idk about ZSS
her aerials are weird
and I haven't played one too many
lol :4peach: looks at Dan
Yoshi is so crap for :4kirby:
:4mario: as well

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
So Smogon is gonna keep banning things until there's nothing left? Cool.

Is Protect banned in Smogon doubles? Rock Slide must be too.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Not even sure why you guys are excited for Lucas. It's yet another terrible MU Zelda needs to learn and overcome.

Like Lucas' up smash will have so much range you can just wait for Zelda to be ungrounded from dthrow and she'll die at like 70%. Not to mention Lucas' recovery won't be a free dair like Ness'.
Dthrow doesn't ground, its just part of the animation. His pressure looks kinda nerfed especially his nair. Idk I don't think it'll be bad. but lets see when he comes out

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Dthrow doesn't ground, its just part of th animation. His pressure looks kinda nerfed especially his nair. Idk I don't think it'll be bad. but lets see when he comes out
Oh really? If it doesn't ground after the throw I'm happy. Harder to dair but at least no back throw I hope!

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Am I just looking in the wrong places, or does like every FE4 fanart ever feature Seliph

Can't find anything of Sigurd anywhere. :/
where you looking? I use pixiv almost exclusively(if you want to try there use the keywords fire emblem ファイアーエムブレム and sigurd シグルド), for me personally it's so much cleaner then browsing deviant art and hell I even found Cormag with cats
47257272_p0.jpg

there is a huge downside if you are looking for one character alone though because the game is the original ship for the series, but yes seliph is at least 3 or 4 times more popular then his father prob because he is marth with 80's hair
35146964_p0.jpg

So Smogon is gonna keep banning things until there's nothing left? Cool.

Is Protect banned in Smogon doubles? Rock Slide must be too.
tell me when only one move and only one pokemon is legal please
What do you want.
for you to be less gutter trash

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Wow, I didn't know the opinion of Kirby was rising. I thought he was just a "meh" character. How exactly does he do so well against the top tiers?

warionumbah2

Smash Master
:4metaknight:>:4kirby: in default.

Don't listen to kirby boards, they literally follow the old Rosalina style with the vote system. "I used MK, he's aggressive" silly kirby mains.

If i can camp you out the MU isn't in your favour, if you lose the lead its game over.

:4metaknight:

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i always felt from the beginning people were sitting on Kirby for no real reason lol. i hate Kirby.

as for Lucas, eh. I'm happy to be able to play as Lucas again, Zelda has all bad matchups anyway so one extra one won't really hurt anymore than she alreay is...unless Sakuratena decides she needs another nerf for no reason lol.

D

Deleted member

where you looking? I use pixiv almost exclusively(if you want to try there use the keywords fire emblem ファイアーエムブレム and sigurd シグルド), for me personally it's so much cleaner then browsing deviant art and hell I even found Cormag with cats
View attachment 55063
there is a huge downside if you are looking for one character alone though because the game is the original ship for the series, but yes seliph is at least 3 or 4 times more popular then his father prob because he is marth with 80's hair
View attachment 55064

tell me when only one move and only one pokemon is legal please

for you to be less gutter trash
But I'm pretty trash ;D

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm just worried about Lucas' bair with ledge trumps, his usmash for trapping airdodges, and dsmash for catching ledge snap vulnerability.

Other than that I don't care about him and I'm not expecting much from him.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
View attachment 55063
View attachment 55064
Yeah, I tried Pixiv, and pretty much exhausted the シグルド tag without finding much of interest.
Already found that one, so *shrug*
Well, good :p

Skrubfelt is running a tourney in Fermanagh on the 1st of August. I'm most likely going to it so yea =3

We can take a selfie & post it here lol #zeldasisters

https://www.facebook.com/events/484922671655543/
"Content not found"
Fermanagh isn't too far though, so hopefully I should be able to make it

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I'm just worried about Lucas' bair with ledge trumps, his usmash for trapping airdodges, and dsmash for catching ledge snap vulnerability.

Other than that I don't care about him and I'm not expecting much from him.
Meanwhile I'm very excited for all of those :3

Also @ Moydow Moydow

Just found this and I thought you'd like it.

Top Bottom