• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
You guys are posting tier lists?

I soooorta tried to order this but not quite.
Out of the tier lists recently posted I agree with FullMoon's the most. I could nitpick several placings of course but I agree with Link's placing. IDK why some people put Link so low (or high in cases like Eventhubs :facepalm:).

Can someone link me to Anther's Ladder? I don't know where it is.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Ever since I got a taste of Melee and PM, I haven't wanted to play Smash 4 at all. :/

I don't know why, but I just cannot stand playing it. I thought it'd never happen to me. It's hard to describe... but I just know I don't have fun playing Smash 4 anymore.
Oh it'll come back. Can't see why you can't enjoy multiple games.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Anyone want to play
Too lazy to go on Anthers
Out of the tier lists recently posted I agree with FullMoon's the most. I could nitpick several placings of course but I agree with Link's placing. IDK why some people put Link so low (or high in cases like Eventhubs :facepalm:).

www.smashladder.com

http://www.smashladder.com/
Goal achieved.

@Matsushi I'm sharing this victory with you.
I think I'll "borrow" the sass, it seems like I'm in desperate need.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I have a feeling that I shouldn't be doing this since I have no tourney experience yet, but might as well
No customs:
Tier list default 1.PNG
Assumes 1111 Miis
Customs:
Tier list customs 1.PNG
Customs one is a tad messy, but eh.

Last edited:

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
But it's most likely that no one would give a **** about customs after EVO this year :secretkpop:
#triggered, rant incoming

I'm worried about what'll happen after EVO. I really, really don't want to play this game without customs. The default meta just... doesn't do anything for me anymore. 99% of the cast becomes boring to play after a few matches and Palutena's simply not good enough. I doubt patches will be able to change that in any meaningful way either; they aren't gonna drastically alter anyone (which is probably what it would take for me to truly enjoy playing as most of 'em) and Palutena's received nothing but the most incredibly insignificant buffs so far (slight IASA buffs on U-tilt/D-tilt and 10 extra invincibility frames on Counter. Yay). The dev team probably wants her to stay this way too since she's designed around customs, just like the Miis. Everything from promotional material to her Classic/All-Star ending movies make that kinda obvious.

Oi. I hope there's some way we can have both. I don't want to stop playing competitively but, at the same time, I feel absolutely n o t h i n g for Default Sm4sh. I barely touched the game a month before they announced EVO would allow customs, lol.

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Omg @ Nu~ Nu~ is now stalking me

Halp

:demon:
You're a ninja, but you're getting stalked... How shameful. :p
No one can hide from the Pac-Man.
The dude chases spectral creatures through ever-winding mazes for goodness sakes lol

Only thing I can't find is a secondary...and occasionally my keys

Last edited:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
This game is draining me worse than a flipping succubus, ugh. I need to take a week long break, maybe even longer.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well this was about six weeks ago and it hasn't come back yet...

I moved into my own house a few weeks ago, and I have yet to set up my Wii U. :/
I've been there. Dropped Brawl for like 8 months for Melee. It'll come back.

It's hard to totally give up a game you really like unless you're like a "fantasy story" and reach that kind of level in Melee.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Woah woah, I was pretty much out the whole day but seems like I didn't miss too much. ; w ;

Seeing a bit of talk about this game and how people want to drop it and such makes me a bit sad. Honestly, it's true for me that I do like Brawl more than Sm4sh, but I'm pretty happy that this game is so new player friendly. Playing random free for all battles with friends today are fun because of all the unpredictability that can arise. Nobody will be a clear winner, and random silly jank stuff can just happen to you, and you get a good laugh about it. Add in custom moves and everyone is literally lost. Thinking it back as a casual friend game, this is most definitely the best of the Smash series.

I wouldn't mind doing random free for all matches with the gorls just to unwind from the seriousness that is competitive fighting because really, sometimes it's better to approach a game with positivity. Constantly berating the game will make your perform worse I find. Just letting loose and having fun might make y'all look at the game differently. And if you still don't find the game worth investing competitively, fair enough, but at least go all ham and have fun playing it casually with others. Because I do find the game rewarding to play in both sides. The most important part of games is to have fun, after all.

tl;dr play the game that gives you the most enjoyment tbh yeye

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'd be up for games of any kind. It'd be a good chance to practice with my weaker characters.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Seeing a bit of talk about this game and how people want to drop it and such makes me a bit sad. Honestly, it's true for me that I do like Brawl more than Sm4sh, but I'm pretty happy that this game is so new player friendly. Playing random free for all battles with friends today are fun because of all the unpredictability that can arise. Nobody will be a clear winner, and random silly jank stuff can just happen to you, and you get a good laugh about it. Add in custom moves and everyone is literally lost. Thinking it back as a casual friend game, this is most definitely the best of the Smash series.
tl;dr play the game that gives you the most enjoyment tbh yeye
Speaking of dropping the game... I'm going to the local, later today.

So wish me luck guys. It's my last time with my mains. So, it's a bit special. This time I'm aiming high. Thanks to whomever who helped me before.

!(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Speaking of dropping the game... I'm going to the local, later today.

So wish me luck guys. It's my last time with my mains. So, it's a bit special. This time I'm aiming high. Thanks to whomever who helped me before.

!(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
Good luck.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I've been trying to get all 1000 stats in Smash Run for Game & Watch. Just got one where all were over 800 so that was pretty close...

Upperdash Arm does reflect projectiles, it just sends it off at a specific angle.

Last edited:

FyrianFate

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone,
So this is my first time posting here, even though I've been stalking this thread for more than a year^^
I've been maining Zelda ever since my first smash game, and even though she's terrible, I've just never been able to find another character that clicks with me as well (even though :4palutena:and :rosalina: come close)
So yea, here I am, sticking with Zelda through thick and thin^^

(Also @HunterNinjaReaperPirate never thought I'd find a Kagerou Project avatar on this website :awesome:)

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Hey everyone,
So this is my first time posting here, even though I've been stalking this thread for more than a year^^
I've been maining Zelda ever since my first smash game, and even though she's terrible, I've just never been able to find another character that clicks with me as well (even though :4palutena:and :rosalina: come close)
So yea, here I am, sticking with Zelda through thick and thin^^

(Also @HunterNinjaReaperPirate never thought I'd find a Kagerou Project avatar on this website :awesome:)
Welcome.

Get out while you can.

FyrianFate

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
@ Kofu Kofu can you help me learn G&W by play then critiquing me?
Not right at the moment because I need to sleep something fierce but sure, I'd be happy to. I mean, I have a lot to improve on too but I've got a good grasp on what works and what doesn't in general.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

I'm extremely bored right now after doing my morning rounds. Played some P&DZ to pass the time.

Edit: Page just got :4greninja:'d.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Everyone's dropping smash 4 what

Because it doesn't have tripping? smh

Actually I considered dropping it before for pm because of how many stupid brain dead characters there are but I learn to deal with it, wether they're brain dead or not, the actual player might be skillful, so I don't really mind it much

It is kinda annoying though

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Everyone's dropping smash 4 what

Because it doesn't have tripping? smh

Actually I considered dropping it before for pm because of how many stupid brain dead characters there are but I learn to deal with it, wether they're brain dead or not, the actual player might be skillful, so I don't really mind it much

It is kinda annoying though
Yeah. I'm going to stick with Sm4sh no matter what. Melee seems rather technical for me imo. Brawl is rather dead atm, and Smash 64 I'm rusty at. :c

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Yeah. I'm going to stick with Sm4sh no matter what. Melee seems rather technical for me imo. Brawl is rather dead atm, and Smash 64 I'm rusty at. :c
Brawl I have no interest in, tripping literally kills it, melees meta is way over my head even though I love it, pm is pretty much okay and I love the mod, and I actually wouldn't mind playing smash 64. I have a 64 and an older tv but I've only played it a few times

Even then, smash 4 will probably be my main game, back when I played the other games I didn't know any tech or nothin so just because I've been playing for 10+ years I'm not good at melee :p

Top Bottom