• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

I'm extremely bored right now after doing my morning rounds. Played some P&DZ to pass the time.

Edit: Page just got :4greninja:'d.

Evening ~
Just got back from a tourney. Got 2nd out of 20~ people.

Highlights:
1) Got to bring out my DDD for the first time and I handled it pretty well. Used him until out of pools.

2) Went WiiFit for the majority of the winners bracket.

3) Finally, got to beat my rival, who mains Sonic. Used Zelda, because she was my best character of my mains. Thanks @|ven|.

4) I got so salty in a set with a Rosalina main. I legit dittoed Rosalina and beat him. lol

5) Finals is really dicey. I used Zelda and I got bodied hard. So, I switched to WiiFit and still lost. Basically, I lost the match. The guy mains Luigi.

6) I main Falco now.

Overall, I'm happy with my results. Didn't expect to get that far in tournament. lol

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Geez, you guys only managed ONE page while I was asleep? What happened? Where are all the mods? Is this why @F/U/J/I/N hasn't been banned yet?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
@ Moydow Moydow I don't think we can play :^(
Doesn't look like it :/

It's odd, For Glory always works fine, but when I try playing in With Friends it dies after one match. Not sure what's wrong with it. Unless it just doesn't like Americans :p (since most people I get matched with in FG are Europeans)

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Doesn't look like it :/

It's odd, For Glory always works fine, but when I try playing in With Friends it dies after one match. Not sure what's wrong with it. Unless it just doesn't like Americans :p (since most people I get matched with in FG are Europeans)
Your Wi-fi sounds racist. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
can we not go there? I've seen enough of those in the Robin thread to last me several lifetimes... :4larry:
Yeah. There is some really bad stuff on that. Hell, I found one that was a crossover ship of Sora (Kingdom Hearts) and Madoka (Madoka Magica). That made me rage inside. Ships Madoka X Homura :yeahboi:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Am I the only one here who downright hates sonic and wished he didn't exist

Ive played a few of his games (though I don't remember which) and they're boring, his voice is annoying, the music is crap imo, his inclusion in smash has only been negative especially for me, I just don't like him

:sonic::4sonic:

Wish he was never in smash honestly, or any of the other third party characters :/

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Ive played a few of his games (though I don't remember which) and they're boring, his voice is annoying, the music is crap imo, his inclusion in smash has only been negative especially for me, I just don't like him

Wish he was never in smash honestly, or any of the other third party characters :/
Don't worry. I hold alot of hate towards Sheik in all of the games. :V
I will be honest, I actually was hoping that she'd not be in Smash 4 when Zelda was confirmed. :3

Also, I should make my own Tier List. Just can't be bothered.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

I despite Sonic players in smash but Sonic usually has great music tracks. The only thing Sega seems to get right with Sonic.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
My amazing and totally unbiased tier list.

View attachment 53250
10/10 for having Peach in the Top 10.

In all seriousness, I do like a lot of things in your list, but there are some things I'd change (LM and Dedede too high, Shulk, Mario, and Greninja too low), but overall, a pretty good tier list.

Also, I'm actually working on learning Peach now! I'm practicing dair strings and float nair oos as of now.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Morning zeldas
Last night on FG I ran into a friend
What are the odds :189:
My next match was this above average Mac player who tried to Lucario ditto me after losing to aura jank lmao
Aura Sphere Cancelled USmash is the best thing ever, feels satisfying to land.
Why is FSmash so laggy tho ;- ;

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I just spent ~$140 on a Gameboy and some games. Save me from myself because I'm out of control.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
can we not go there? I've seen enough of those in the Robin thread to last me several lifetimes... :4larry:
That's putting it mildly. That crap was like cancer for the eyes and brain alike.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
They are awesome but emulators

What games did ya get?
:189:
Wario Land 4, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Mario Party Advance (lol but it looked fun), and Super Mario Advance because it was super fun when I was a kid and I never beat it (also it was like $3).

I already have Pokemon Leaf Green and Gold.

Last edited:
Top Bottom