• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Would you guys be interested if I made a thread where we analyzed and discussed Zelda's moveset?
I would in particular love to discuss how each move could go into ledge guarding. I feel like that's one of Zelda's strongest points, playing near and with the ledge.
Ex: Conditioning opponents to recover high and air dodge into the ground while you sit there, run back, and do a pivot Fsmash to get a KO. Talking about stuff like that could give us more ideas of how to mix things up instead of using the same few moves in the same way every time.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I think I'm gonna make it so we discuss each move for four days. It's not as long as a week but it still gives us a lot of time to analyze every use. Or would you guys prefer a week?

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
omg gorls i just beat ven on stream did anyone watch?
I'm trying to but I can't watch anything. Makes me wonder if I'm using the Zelda version of a computer. Slow, laggy...utter and complete trash. lol

Edit : As for the thread, why not one week? I mean, we don't have to go through her special moves since they're already done, so we have time on our hands.

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Can you gorls help me come up with a name for the moveset thread? I'm deciding between Magical Moves, Miraculous Moves, The Complain About Zelda Thread, etc. Any ideas?
"Magical hexes: Zelda hexes herself"

LOL.

JK don't use that.

omg gorls i just beat ven on stream did anyone watch?
Good job!

Who did you use?

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
LOL ty all for the hilarious responses. The thread is pretty much done, I'm just waiting to get a response from BJN to see if I can use the data from the Great Fairy Fountain. I think I'm going with the title Wisdom's Weapons. It just sounds nice lol
PEACHY

omg i might go against a toon link next... i crie everytime
Praying for u sis

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
LOL ty all for the hilarious responses. The thread is pretty much done, I'm just waiting to get a response from BJN to see if I can use the data from the Great Fairy Fountain. I think I'm going with the title Wisdom's Weapons. It just sounds nice lol

Praying for u sis
o how i miss this taunt

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Hm... I was thinking of getting a LAN Adapter but as it is it wouldn't do anything because my modem and my Wii U are so far apart and I doubt I can move either without inconveniencing somebody.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Well, if you really like her, then having trouble with her shouldn't make you feel bad about her. If everyone here did that then we would've dropped Zelda loooooooooong ago lol
True that. It's mainly because of fighting that Sheik of his really did put a number on me. :c
Still hope Sheik gets nerfed. ;w;

Squeeeee
Rooms up
:189:
I'll be right back. Shower time.

Last edited:

Soul.

Smogon is suspect testing Landorus-I.
Ah yes, don't you just love the constant suspects.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Smogon is suspect testing Landorus-I.
Ah yes, don't you just love the constant suspects.
Wait, really? Why? I never for the impression that it was THAT centralizing (I mean, heck, it's not even 105 Speed).

Did their "Test Giratina-O in OU" thing go anywhere?

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I think...

...I think I might actually try to learn Wario.
I tried to learn him, but his moveset didn't fit me at all. But he's d*ng fun

@ Macchiato Macchiato did you see how many people signed up for the smash con tournament

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
http://smashboards.com/threads/i-switched-mains-again.403691/
Macchiato has some competition

so i switched mains from marth to peach because of marth's attack animation i was wondering if that is a bad thing as i second captain falcon and 15 unused characters in tournaments
the 15 i am talking about are
kitby
pichu
ness
mr game and watch
mewtwo
roy
zelda
yoshi
donkey kong
link
young link
mario
luigi
ganondorf
dr mario
if that were true i wouldn't have been able to get good at brawl where i can afford to main 32 characters
i can afford to main 32 characters
i main 32 characters

Last edited:
Top Bottom